Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? (479 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by sixpathsofpain: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sometimes I just sit down to think and I'm like, what's the point of working so hard to be wealthy when you'll one day get bored of everything. Sometimes I just feel like the pursuit of money and wealth(and money itself) Is just a short term solution to a long term problem just like any other addiction be it mastubation, smoking, womanising and other's which primarily tends to make us feel good for a short period of time. Sometimes I just wish I was never born honestly because life itself seems to just be a waste of time. I don't have money yet but I already know and feel like one day, I will definitely get tired of this money that I and everyone is struggling so hard to get.

Just saying though..

And please, nobody should quote me saying Jesus this or God that, please. No offence but I'm not a believer of religion. I can't even remember the last time I went to church.
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's on your matter ooooo
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by Cubalabloo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yes you are normal. You are just a contempted personality, who feels you have gone beyond your goal.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by Lifeomann(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Scrap. Taah comot there! :[
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by Olachase(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
The first time I received 200k in my life I enter beer parlour chop big cat fish and drink, the next thing that came to my mind was "so na the life be this" vanity upon vanity cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by helinues: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
He who dream of hitting jackpot

grin
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
We all see life differently, the moment I realized that dangote still dey find money,na that time I just coolee.
Nothing can quantify my search for peace, I've been poor, I've been financially okay for my age, but I've been at my best whenever I get peace of mind.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth. Am I Normal? by rickpat(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
brother hustle oo...old age poverty na worst pass o... imagine old age without pension, retirement plan or a functional stable business...then you will realize that vanity upon vanity equals vanity is only for the very wealthy people...

BE CONTENTED BUT MAKE A LARGE ROOM TO LEGITIMATELY STRIVE FOR THE BEST AT ALL TIMES

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Alligator In A Colorful Ceremony — Video / Just Joined Nairaland / Man Propose To His Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.