Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University (48253 Views)

'Please Forgive Me' - Portable Weeps As He Apologizes To Pastor He Slapped / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Poanan: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
YemyTemmy:

Hehe hehe. ... you must be kidding comparing Oxford to any Nigerian Uni.... which hell did you go through with your copy and paste plagiarised thesis you submitted to Nigerian school. U.k schools will dip you in learning, make you own your learning, the system will force knowledge out of you. After my la cram la pour to get good grades in Btech and Msc in Nigeria, I did a year programme at University of Cambridge which made me feel like I wastedid my time studying in Nigeria.

Cuppy no mind haters oo, you have done nobLe. Well done.

Please say it again let them hear. That intelligent copying we do in Nigeria.. let them go abroad and try it. Na turnitin go f**k the person up.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by mykealpha(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
You actually meant you have the privilege to do what few rich people can do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by toprealman: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
hopexter:
Wetin you go come call those who studied and studying in Nigeria? Oversea Thesis na small thing na with the available resources at your disposal, it’s not the same in Nigeria so thank God for the opportunity auntie undecided
Keep chatting shit. How do you guys cope with originality check? How man problems have they solved via student research.
You only attract what you respect.
If na small thing, go do am uncle. Remember to come back here and update us.
Ptdf, NDDC, chevron, common wealth, Chevening, Agip,, Shell, Min of Education bilateral scholarships are all readily available.
Good luck
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by toprealman: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
highbee02:
Thesis is for Ph.D while dissertation is for Master's programme. I stand to bee corrected. Congratulations!
Not really…
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by RADIO1: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
All these children of the rich sef undecided
What's the big deal in completing thesis in a UK University? Maybe she's actually referring to her fellow rich men children sha.

Some of us here went through hell during our BSC and MSC here in Nigeria and we still no cry.
Oxford University hard die. Don't think Oxford is for unserious people
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by VEHINTOLAR: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations !
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Nobleman80: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
congrat cupy, in nigeria one unfortunate guy went for the same exams in ife but ended up in ritualist den called hilton hotel. You are very lucky to have come from family that are milking it from the two hundred and twenty million plus people
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by truthfinder319: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2022
And you a campaigner for someone struggling to get votes, can still this be vindictive? Why are you spammers always bitter even when it's obvious you are jobless. Find work. Develop yourselve like Peter Obi and his children. It is well with you.

smile11s:
She should try and workout or stay active and stop looking like a married woman wey don born 3 pikin already
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by betshopagent(m): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Demerits of overfeeding
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Badguy77(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2022
When she start wey she don write thesis... All these foreign schools self
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by fkj950ax(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2022
The level of insecurity in this girl is crazy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by smile11s(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2022
truthfinder319:
And you a campaigner for someone struggling to get votes, can still this be vindictive? Why are you spammers always bitter even when it's obvious you are jobless. Find work. Develop yourselve like Peter Obi and his children. It is well with you.

You are a cow and rotten Shiite
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Yankee101: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2022
And those with 2 masters or a PhD should say what?
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by chaloskyx: 1:45am On Jul 02, 2022
This girl has mild autism take it or leave it
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by vhykeeytor(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2022
naijaclass:
Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, popularly known as Dj Cuppy, has shared a photo of herself in tears as she completes her thesis.

Recall that the billionaire heiress, who had been admitted into Oxford university for her master’s degree program, had frequently complained about her thesis.

Cuppy wrote, “Tears of joy. The wait is finally over!!! My THESIS for @UniofOxford is finally 100% done and submitted!!! Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now. I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate.

“Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself so much, both mentally and physically, to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life… This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University twice

“I’ve done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers - I’ve earned them! People keep asking where the party is?! LOL I need to rest and rebuild… I am fatigued and partying is the last thing on my mind. Greatful to the Most High

Credit: Twitter|Cuppy
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1542857724232404992?s=24

after all these tears, you will queue behind some old certificate-less grand fathers contesting for Nigeria's presidency. smh...
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Stephen0mozzy: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Tonypen247:
Wahala
Fixed grin it is now tears of joy cheesy cheesy

Neural Filters grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by naturefellow(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2022
naijaclass:

“I’ve done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers - I’ve earned them! People keep asking where the party is?! LOL I need to rest and rebuild… I am fatigued and partying is the last thing on my mind. Grateful to the Most High

delusion of adequacy
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by ThatFairGuy1: 3:57am On Jul 02, 2022
29/30 years old grin

She needs to get married to very cool, understanding and responsible nice man because as you're pampering your kids, you must also pamper their mother grin

Unfortunately men like us are rare!

It's not her fault, that's how she was brought up.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by wickedJezibel(f): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
29/30 years old grin

She needs to get married to very cool, understanding and responsible nice man because as you're pampering your kids, you must also pamper their mother grin

Unfortunately men like us are rare!

It's not her fault, that's how she was brought up.
Shut up
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Crying and taking selfie.. this our generation everything is for clout and attention. Nonsense
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by thunderbabs: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2022
This is mumu-ish to me na..why you go dey video yourself in tears na...shey sisi Yi wa ok sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by AmeLonRo(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2022
It is called tears of joy. She tried. Thesis completed, time to enter the money making market.
Contact me for all your blog articles and biological science related assignment, etc. 080three691098eight.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by henrimoto(m): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2022
tunjijones:
This one na drama queen.
Taaaa gettout
kiikiikii... Dj cuppy don give people another meme to put for collection of memeS.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Didi2d(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2022
tunjijones:
This one na drama queen.
Taaaa gettout

Lol..
Be like you don stay with ibo people wella. Taaa!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by thecommunist(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2022
When I first heard the saying that " the poor was created for the convenience of the rich" , it sounded ridiculous to me , but seeing posts like this with jobless useless people comforting a spoilt rich brat because she believed that " she had achieved what only few people can achieve" , It started making sense to me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by 9jaRealist: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
All these children of the rich sef undecided
What's the big deal in completing thesis in a UK University? Maybe she's actually referring to her fellow rich men children sha.

Some of us here went through hell during our BSC and MSC here in Nigeria and we still no cry.

grin grin grin

She has 2 masters degrees now (NYU and Oxford)…
She has EARNED some respect, because it’s not easy at all.
>
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Thomasankara(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
always disgracing otedola, otedola be like " why I no even use this one
mtssew hope fewa forgives me " grin
Ha shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by 9jaRealist: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2022
thecommunist:
When I first heard the saying that " the poor was created for the convenience of the rich" , it sounded ridiculous to me , but seeing posts like this with jobless useless people comforting a spoilt rich brat because she believed that " she had achieved what only few people can achieve" , It started making sense to me.

Perhaps they’re comforting her because they’re HUMAN BEINGS with empathy…
Most DECENT human beings can share other people’s HUMAN feelings - even if only relative.

Just because you’re personally unsuccessful shouldn’t cause you HATE others who are. SMH

>
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Thomasankara(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2022
I don't think this one is mentally stable, this one fit stab man over any little, cos everything she does na hyper. I wouldn't be surprised, if she has hypersensitivity activity disorder.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by TheKrakon: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2022
This girl no fine. See lips.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by 9jaRealist: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Thomasankara:
I don't think this one is mentally stable, this one fit stab man over any little, cos everything she does na hyper. I wouldn't be surprised, if she has hypersensitivity activity disorder.

ANOTHER PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST… angry
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Timaya Turns TO A Drunkard - Photo / Top 10 Nigerian Hip•hop Artistes Who Are Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.