Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them (714 Views)

Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì / Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them by Umedia: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022

Re: Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them by JBriel: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
The way Cubana dey go.
Re: Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them by franchasofficia: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ooni said it that Igbos and Yorubas share same ancestry, meaning Igbos and Yorubas are related but Tinubu urchins attacked him because to them anybody that is not supporting Tinubu hate Yoruba.

To them, the only Yoruba person that deserves to be supported, cherished and followed sheepishly is Tinubu. So even if Igbos support Ooni, Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Makinde, etc, it does not matter to Yorubas until Igbos start supporting Tinubu foolishly it will then mean that Igbos love Yorubas.
Re: Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Ooni said it that Igbos and Yorubas share same ancestry, meaning Igbos and Yorubas are related but Tinubu urchins attacked him because to them anybody that is not supporting Tinubu hate Yoruba.

To them, the only Yoruba person that deserves to be supported, cherished and followed sheepishly is Tinubu. So even if Igbos support Ooni, Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Makinde, etc, it does not matter to Yorubas until Igbos start supporting Tinubu foolishly it will then mean that Igbos love Yorubas.
Igbos don’t love any other hence the reason they are been marginalised.Greed, selfishness and pomposity in emptiness causes hindrance and affects growth and if so, then the Aso rock(presidency) will always be a mirage to the igbos and Biafra as well. I am a northerner, so don’t get it twisted.
Re: Obi Cubana, Portable, Broda Shaggi Visits Ooni Of Ife, He prays and blesses them by franchasofficia: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
peepydelano:
Igbos don’t love any other hence the reason they are been marginalised.Greed, selfishness and pomposity in emptiness causes hindrance and affects growth and if so, then the Aso rock(presidency) will always be a mirage to the igbos and Biafra as well. I am a northerner, so don’t get it twisted.
Igbos love other Nigerian tribes, reason they live everywhere freely and not just living, they invest and contribute immensely to the development of their host communities.

Me I am from Botswana and I speak from experience of my versed knowledge about Igbos cool

(1) (Reply)

Potharcourt Yahoo Boy Burnt On Fire As He Used His Mom For Ritual / May Edochie: How I Survived Depression After My Husband Took A 2nd Wife (video) / Zubby Michael Showers Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Cash At Her Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.