Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Man Fakes His Death Before Proposing To Girlfriend — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Fakes His Death Before Proposing To Girlfriend — Video (260 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Fakes His Death Before Proposing To Girlfriend — Video by KwesiSiaw: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
A Nigerian woman could not hold her tears as she sobs uncontrollably after finding her man lying on the a street, bleeding from what friends said was a car accident.

But just when she thinks she’s lost her boyfriend for good, he “miraculously” jumps up with a shocking marriage proposal.

The video cuts before we see what happens next, sparking massive debate on the internet as to whether this was only the worst proposal-prank ever, or a staged fake.

Well, everyone has their own way of proposing to the love of their hearts.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/join-our-community-to-meet-your-demands/

Re: Nigerian Man Fakes His Death Before Proposing To Girlfriend — Video by RedChiefPriest: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dem suppose slap his silly head
You get talent to act like this,u no enter nollywood industry.
U come dey form will Smith dey make the innocent girl afraid grin grin.

Dj! Bring me my palmwine and yoyo bitters make I use am recheck this news
Barman! Play me 'na love be this?" By Anini and 2pac
Re: Nigerian Man Fakes His Death Before Proposing To Girlfriend — Video by PerfectStranger(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Dem suppose slap his silly head
You get talent to act like this,u no enter nollywood industry.
U come dey form will Smith dey make the innocent girl afraid grin grin.

Dj! Bring me my palmwine and yoyo bitters make I use am recheck this news
Barman! Play me 'na love be this?" By Anini and 2pac
Barman should play you “love is blind” by Celin Dion and Tinubu rather!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 7 Audition / Letter To Bandit Boko Haram Iswap / Merry"bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.