Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures (39304 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by hungkee: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2022
This is OBIDIENT BENUE STATE..
If you want, continue shouting Labour has no structure until you will be there we will use your house as one of our campaign offices..
Meanwhile campaign never start oo.

#peterobiforpresident
#obidientbenue
#obidientmovement
#LabourParty

245 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Rudiga9922: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Wao! The support is huge

659 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Fira09(m): 6:11am On Jul 02, 2022
On PETER OBI MANDATE WE REALLY STAND.

700 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by hungkee: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Tsunami Obi 2023

565 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2022
cool

Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

Abeg this Obidient should stop litering our cyberspace with their petiness jare

When the weyrey are done disguising and fooling themselves after their loss in 2023 they can finally go back to Lamidi Kanu their abandoned Mesiah forgotten and languishing in prison

PS; if una like wail from now till eternity we will scrutinized and criticise your useless Obituary Pandora like other aspirants so campaign never even start and una never see anything

50 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by signature2012(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

Keep on ranting like a boy dumped by his girlfriend.

These are people that got no penny to come out and support Peter Obi.
Nigerians are wiser now.They are tired of the lies from your candidate.

Many of you are just selfish to support a man that lack vision and empathy to rule this Country.

On Peter Obi mandate we stand!!!!!

839 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2022
signature2012:

Keep on ranting like a boy dumped by his girlfriend.

These are people that got no penny to come out and support Peter Obi.
Nigerians are wiser now.They are tired of the lies from your candidate.

Many of you are just selfish to support a man that lacks vision and empathy to rule this Country.

On Peter Obi mandate we stand!!!!!

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

Truly many are very un intelligent and very gullible

51 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Lastmessenger2: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

take cold water to calm your temper. You said he does not have structure and yet you can't let any news about him fly without commenting.

471 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Great0ne1: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Go and hang your self IDIOTA

287 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Great0ne1: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Enone22:
Benue is highly OBidient.
Absolutely

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Great0ne1:

Go and hang your self IDIOTA

Is that how your father and mother ask you to speak with people older than you in public early in the morning

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tonypen247(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2022
The structureless structure is just testing the mike. The campaign is officially yet to start, the tsunami will be historical.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research services.

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nayturalistic: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2022
You guys just need to quit this personality bashing and all. It gets you all nowhere.. so this kind rally now na the type whey the same OBI never hold before? Or what’s the big deal here??..

Not to mention, I have personally attended countless numbers of rallies without getting paid or some sort. Never. So truth is not everyone gets paid to be at a rally, doesn’t matter which party or which candidate. People de like troop out con observe..

He is doing well up there obviously and should continue.. yet same as other candidates.. let no dumb ass blind supporter of OBI be telling us he is a saint, and that’s why people are turning up for him. There’s no saint anywhere and as it is, even PO get hin own for plans for mind..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nayturalistic: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Tonypen247:
The structureless structure is just texting the mike. The campaign is officially yet to start, the tsunami will be historical.

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his own loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tonypen247(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.

I have observed several of your comments, all in a bid to tarnish Peter Obi's image. Bro, channel this energy into something productive and save yourself off irrelevant ill contribution that only depicts hate and nothing else. When you let such live rent free in your head, it will only result to more cognitive dissonance for you. undecided

243 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
He worth it.
Go on....
God is with you!

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by ajekpaks(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
okay
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nayturalistic: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Tonypen247:

I have observed several of your comments, all in a bid to tarnish Peter Obi's image. Bro, channel this energy into something productive and save yourself off irrelevant ill contribution that only depicts hate and nothing else. When you let such live rent free in your head, it will only result to more cognitive dissonance for you. undecided

I am of a sound mind than you can ever be bro… and as for observation, I don’t think you have any.. even all you just wrote now is stuf coated with hate, tribalism and obviously lack of knowledge and experience. I am telling you how all of this is eventually going down. Period.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wolesmile(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Seriously, the crowd only came out to enjoy the concert. I can bet majority of them belong to other political parties. Some don't even have any political affiliation. Call for a meeting now, then you'll know how few the party membership is.

I am not Obi-dient (Whatever it means) to any movement. All I want is good leadership.

I come in peace...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by LivingTribunal: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Continue fooling around here

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tonypen247(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I am of a sound mind than you can ever be bro… and as for observation, I don’t think you have any.. even all you just wrote now is stuf coated with hate, tribalism and obviously lack of knowledge experience. I am telling you how all of this is eventually going down. Period.

Lol..funny how one in a faceless forum thinks he is better than the other. Let me save myself the stress knowing fully well I can't be bragging with you. It is way beyond my pristine values and level. Enjoy your day young man.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wickedJezibel(f): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Is that how your father and mother ask you to speak with people older than you in public early in the morning
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

As if the mods won't read the comment of someone who wished me Suicide and I wished him what he wishes me

You people can't bully anyone in Politics no this and know peace

What you wish me may it be the portion of you and your family in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by zolajpower: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
hungkee:
This is OBIDIENT BENUE STATE..
If you want, continue shouting Labour has no structure until you will be there we will use your house as one of our campaign offices..
Meanwhile campaign never start oo.

#peterobiforpresident
#obidientbenue
#obidientmovement
#LabourParty

Umm this really serious

10 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tunechi5(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Omo

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wickedJezibel(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

As if the mods won't read the comment of someone who wished me Suicide and I wished him what he wishes me

You people can't bully anyone in Politics no this and know peace

What you wish me may it be the portion of you and your family in Jesus name
report to the honorable mods instead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
report to the honorable mods instead

Report whati wish you what you wish me

Just as you go about spreading false accusation on rape of my own nephew because Seun gave you anonymousity which you flagrantly abused to blackmail people and wish people evil

Dude this stops now

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wickedJezibel(f): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Report whati wish you what you wish me

Just as you go about spreading false accusation on rape of my own nephew because Seun gave you anonymousity which you flagrantly abused to blackmail people and wish people evil

Dude this stops now
I don't know you my dear and I've never insulted you or abuse you in my life.
what you're talk is strange to me

peace

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
I don't know you my dear and I've never insulted you or abuse you in my life.
what you're talk is strange to me

peace

Yes oo idont know you too and may DANGOTE truck crush and perish anyone who brings my family to politics and change username to report to mods

Peace would depart their life

Oya join me in saying amen

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wickedJezibel(f): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Yes oo idont know you too and may DANGOTE truck crush and perish anyone who brings my family to politics and change username to report to mods

Peace would depart their life

Oya join me in saying amen
such words are not allowed here.
you can't say such on twitter without ban
Nairaland is not oshodi
cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos) / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.