Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures (39321 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by franudi: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

Truly many are very un intelligent and very gullible
You are talking nonsense. Are you from Anambra? Who told you that Mr. Peter Obi did not complete any project in Anambra? Liars like you are the reason Nigeria is like this. Ekpa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Allisgud: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]am very sure this crowd are not paid,obi no get shishi to share grin grin grin they are there in their real state of minds
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Kendo999: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
My benue people one love keep it up cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Kingpele(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114342919]

Yes oo idont know you too and may DANGOTE truck crush and perish anyone who brings my family to politics and change username to report to mods

Peace would depart their life

Oya join me in saying amen[ but why are they saying such things about you..I hope your nephew is doing well now but whoever started this if truly that u didn't do that terrible thing against your nephew is a very wicked guy infact he is a devil
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Jack005(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

Abeg this Obidient should stop litering our cyberspace with their petiness jare
Yoruba Muslim techmo, mooh... Can you please say this without crying? Have you finished sucking tinubu balls?

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Olastep1(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Very good
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by atinga1: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Yes oo idont know you too and may DANGOTE truck crush and perish anyone who brings my family to politics and change username to report to mods

Peace would depart their life

Oya join me in saying amen
Seun lalasticala Mynd44 Dominique rule 2 broken
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by haffaze777(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

As if the mods won't read the comment of someone who wished me Suicide and I wished him what he wishes me

You people can't bully anyone in Politics no this and know peace

What you wish me may it be the portion of you and your family in Jesus name

Ameen
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Alexis11: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

They wan use overhyping kill the man. The man come still get sweet mouth to complement their hype. grin

But in reality, Obi does not even have Makinde's achievement in Oyo not to talk of other more performing past governors in SW.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by jerryforgood: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Stop fooling yourself old man.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Idiotseverywher: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Your username best describe you so no point further engaging you
. Yes it's because of people like you I choose that name, in the next few minutes I expect you change to your other moniker

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by VERDA: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Folks like you are destructive and evil because you thrive on lies and propaganda. Anything to quench the light in others, may God forgive you...support your candidate but stop spreading lies.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by franudi: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Is that how your father and mother ask you to speak with people older than you in public early in the morning
You are not making any sense. When an elder talks like a f**l he will be corrected with small insult.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
atinga1:

Seun lalasticala Mynd44 Dominique rule 2 broken

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Again I say anyone who brought my family into national politics to blackmail me shall die a horrible death

Amen
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Coolsphinx: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Your mama say make you go wash plate for kitchen, then bath go sleep, if she hear pim, you go collect wotowoto.
Moh247:

Is that how your father and mother ask you to speak with people older than you in public early in the morning
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
signature2012:

Keep on ranting like a boy dumped by his girlfriend.

These are people that got no penny to come out and support Peter Obi.
Nigerians are wiser now.They are tired of the lies from your candidate.

Many of you are just selfish to support a man that lacks vision and empathy to rule this Country.

On Peter Obi mandate we stand!!!!!
i will not vote biafran #period

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

Campaign for 2023 haven't started they just launched Labour Party Campaign office in Makurdi, Benue State

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by cuteralph101(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. He stole 250m cash and left 75bn as savings? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell goats like u that support tinubu were Staff and still Staff. They can't cook anything else just propaganda. Go back to ur hut u failed this time. Meanwhile remember bullion van? Fooooolishh mann

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by franudi: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his own loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Theoarhics: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Hope u know these are not hired or paid crowd unlike other parties that give out money for u to come out under the sun to support them. This is pure love

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by zicoraads: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
These are not Obi's supporters. These are Hembe supporters.

Hembe has been in the HOR for long. He is as corrupt as they come. After losing the APC's primaries, he decamped to Labour and clinched the ticket.

These people came out for him. A majority knew something will be shared after the rally. A lot were okada men.

If you are in Benue or know Benue politics, you will know the gubernatorial election next year will be a straight fight between APC and the PDP. It is Father Alia of the APC's to lose. Most people who have suffered under the Ortom led tenure are rooting for the Reverend Father from Gboko, an APC candidate.

For presidential, the PDP will win. The APC stands no chance. Labour is not even in the conversation.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
cuteralph101:
Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. He stole 250m cash and left 75bn as savings? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell goats like u that support tinubu were Staff and still Staff. They can't cook anything else just propaganda. Go back to ur hut u failed this time. Meanwhile remember bullion van? Fooooolishh mann

Until you get proper home training to talk without insult nobody would take you seriously

PS: I didn't read your crap so save me your further bulshit
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by mycar: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:
You guys just need to quit this personality bashing and all. It gets you all nowhere.. so this kind rally now na the type whey the same OBI never hold before? Or what’s the big deal here??..

Not to mention, I have personally attended countless numbers of rallies without getting paid or some sort. Never. So truth is not everyone gets paid to be at a rally, doesn’t matter which party or which candidate. People de like troop out con observe..

He is doing well up there obviously and should continue.. yet same as other candidates.. let no dumb ass blind supporter of OBI be telling us he is a saint, and that’s why people are turning up for him. There’s no saint anywhere and as it is, even PO get hin own for plans for mind..
He may not be a saint but with him, it will not be business as usual with respect to abuse of government funds. you will lest assured that he will always get a good deal for us and all the money been looted will be properly scrutinized. Have you asked yourself why none of those corrupt politicians are backing him, they know that there is nothing for them with him onboard.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
And is not a paid crowd...good one.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Rawtruth1: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
I thought PDP and APC thives are saying he has no structure.

Let them wait for the youths. We shall shock all thieves in 2023
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by zicoraads: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Theoarhics:

Hope u know these are not hired or paid crowd unlike other parties that give out money for u to come out under the sun to support them. This is pure love
Lol.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Mrfixitt(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

You're such a dull human

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Jack005(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Now I know Obidients like self deception cheesy cheesy..Herman Hembe 20 year old political structure na him dey dey call Obidients cheesy cheesy..
Atiku in the mud. I see your pain and can feel your tears.. jagaban rather win than another Fulani man, even as a pdp supporter we in Rivers State are highly obidient.. In the coming days wike will tell atiku and co that he is highly obidient because pdp rivers is highly obidient .
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by SocialJustice: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Shut your mouth, old man without sense is worth nothing to society.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Fira09(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2022
fredoooooo:

Thieves. That's Tinubu slogan o .. una don dey steal slogan again ...
No originality all na copy copy..
ON BOLA TINUBU MANDATE WE STAND ...

See dis OTONDO.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Great0ne1:

Go and hang your self IDIOTA

Ask that stupid illiterate which pple dominate ajengule?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:
You guys just need to quit this personality bashing and all. It gets you all nowhere.. so this kind rally now na the type whey the same OBI never hold before? Or what’s the big deal here??..

Not to mention, I have personally attended countless numbers of rallies without getting paid or some sort. Never. So truth is not everyone gets paid to be at a rally, doesn’t matter which party or which candidate. People de like troop out con observe..

He is doing well up there obviously and should continue.. yet same as other candidates.. let no dumb ass blind supporter of OBI be telling us he is a saint, and that’s why people are turning up for him. There’s no saint anywhere and as it is, even PO get hin own for plans for mind..

No one is really calling Obi a saint....

The problem lies in the clear fact that the top political parties who ought to be concerned about the terrible state of the nation chose to further insult the intelligence of Nigerians with their choices of flag bearers.

If PDP and APC had shown they meant well for Nigerians by bringing forth proper leaders devoid of unnecessary drama and corruption controversy, Peter Obi would not even be considered by his townsmen least of all having this growing movement.

APC and PDP definitely don't mean well for this nation... The statements from their top members further underscores this. Even in the midst of so much backwardness, they are still more concerned about borrowing and looting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.