Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures (39316 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by redcliff: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2022
wolesmile:
Seriously, the crowd only came out to enjoy the concert. I can bet majority of them belong to other political parties. Some don't even have any political affiliation. Call for a meeting now, then you'll know how few the party membership is.

I am not Obi-dient (Whatever it means) to any movement. All I want is good leadership.

I come in peace...

You want good leadership but you prefer an Old Tinubu, Atiku to an Obi. How do you dissosiate good governance from Obi? The youngest and proven in track record in the game. Atiku for the sake that the north cannot be president for 16 years straight makes him disadvantaged, plus he has very striking similarities with Buhari. He has been running from time immemorial, and he went there and disgraced the whole country abi the prices of commodities wey u dey see for market different from other people? Tinubu for his dishonesty, godfatherism, age and health is even more disadvantaged. We do not want another Buhari travelling the globe in search of medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

Truly many are very un intelligent and very gullible

Ode, idiot, fool, wasted sperm, bad energy like you

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2022
hungkee:
Peter Tsunami Obi 2023

Na true!
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Billygee2u: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2022
hungkee:
Peter Tsunami Obi 2023
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his own loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.

You make no sense boy, what's your problems, keep calm pls
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wolesmile(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2022
redcliff:

You want good leadership but you prefer an Old Tinubu, Atiku to an Obi. How do you dissosiate good governance from Obi? The youngest and proven in track record in the game. Atiku for the sake that the north cannot be president for 16 years straight makes him disadvantaged, plus he has very striking similarities with Buhari. He has been running from time immemorial, and he went there and disgraced the whole country abi the prices of commodities wey u dey see for market different from other people? Tinubu for his dishonesty, godfatherism, age and health is even more disadvantaged. We do not want another Buhari travelling the globe in search of medical attention.
You're welcome. That's why we bear different names. We can't think alike. I won't condem your choice. You have reasons for it. You can't condem mine too. My choice is inside of me.

Once again, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by highness25(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2022
hungkee:
This is OBIDIENT BENUE STATE..
If you want, continue shouting Labour has no structure until you will be there we will use your house as one of our campaign offices..
Meanwhile campaign never start oo.

#peterobiforpresident
#obidientbenue
#obidientmovement
#LabourParty
The truth of the matter is, when campaign finally kicks off and APC or PDP decides to visit Venue State you will still see the same people you're seeing in attendance.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
Heart attack is real. Obi is a goal

grin
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Dangrace01: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:
You guys just need to quit this personality bashing and all. It gets you all nowhere.. so this kind rally now na the type whey the same OBI never hold before? Or what’s the big deal here??..

Not to mention, I have personally attended countless numbers of rallies without getting paid or some sort. Never. So truth is not everyone gets paid to be at a rally, doesn’t matter which party or which candidate. People de like troop out con observe..

He is doing well up there obviously and should continue.. yet same as other candidates.. let no dumb ass blind supporter of OBI be telling us he is a saint, and that’s why people are turning up for him. There’s no saint anywhere and as it is, even PO get hin own for plans for mind..

Talk to tinubu supporters on this personality bashing

Imagine a nonentity like @mooh247 calling obi an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by one4GOD(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Is that how your father and mother ask you to speak with people older than you in public early in the morning
when a supposed elder speaks or behaves like a toddler he shouldn't expect to be treated any differently....werey

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Uchedizzy(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Its getting interesting , on Obi mandate i stand
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by kindlyheart: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

Abeg this Obidient should stop litering our cyberspace with their petiness jare

When the weyrey are done disguising and fooling themselves after their loss in 2023 they can finally go back to Lamidi Kanu their abandoned Mesiah forgotten and languishing in prison

PS; if una like wail from now till eternity we will scrutinized and criticise your useless Obituary Pandora like other aspirants so campaign never even start and una never see anything

See the hatred you exude towards your so called fellow Nigerians...
one niger'ia patriot. keep behaving like a slave of luggard that you are.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Kennitrust(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
very emotional.

Leaders are not rulers
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Ferdinandu(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

When the weyrey are done disguising and fooling themselves after their loss in 2023 they can finally go back to Lamidi Kanu their abandoned Mesiah forgotten and languishing in prison

PS; if una like wail from now till eternity we will scrutinized and criticise your useless Obituary Pandora like other aspirants so campaign never even start and una never see anything

Chai you need help. One of the things Obi's Presidency will do is to look into mental health of some Nigerians, by improving health care in mental and psychological areas

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nosaghae(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

That same builder of Lagos had to travel to france for common check up.
Indeed zombie go always remain zombie

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Chai you need help. One of the things Obi's Presidency will do is to look into mental health of some Nigerians, by improving health care in mental and psychological areas

Same Obi that listens to mad metally deranged people for advise
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Ferdinandu(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

No He didn't build Lagos, he stole everything in Lagos and keeps dropping crumbs to people like you who keeps singing his praise so that the crumbs will keep coming. That is why all homeless agberos in Lagos are his major supporters. Keep them in perpetual poverty and keep dropping crumbs for them, they will bite and still come back tomorrow because they must always be dependent
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Chiffy: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:
You guys just need to quit this personality bashing and all. It gets you all nowhere.. so this kind rally now na the type whey the same OBI never hold before? Or what’s the big deal here??..

Not to mention, I have personally attended countless numbers of rallies without getting paid or some sort. Never. So truth is not everyone gets paid to be at a rally, doesn’t matter which party or which candidate. People de like troop out con observe..

He is doing well up there obviously and should continue.. yet same as other candidates.. let no dumb ass blind supporter of OBI be telling us he is a saint, and that’s why people are turning up for him. There’s no saint anywhere and as it is, even PO get hin own for plans for mind..

I don't think any Obidient has actually called Peter Obi a saint. It is you Batifeds and Atikulates that call Peter Obi a saint in order to pronounce your arguments against Him.
Guilty conscience dey worry una because you are conscious that Tinubu and Atiku are high pedigree criminals.

Anyway, Obidients are not looking for a saint as you put it. Nigeria needs a leader that can be held accountable, is competent, is available,is healthy, has compassion, is knowledgeable about the economy, and has a vision of where we need to be. And we see these in Peter Obi. That is why I am Obidient.

#PeterObiforPresident2023
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Theophinio(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
hungkee:
This is OBIDIENT BENUE STATE..
If you want, continue shouting Labour has no structure until you will be there we will use your house as one of our campaign offices..
Meanwhile campaign never start oo.

#peterobiforpresident
#obidientbenue
#obidientmovement
#LabourParty

I will be a fool for not voting a man with vision

He's the one we have been waiting for

Tribal and religious sentiments can never stop me

Obidient is far better than sacrifice �
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Chiffy: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I don't think any Obidient has actually called Peter Obi a saint. It is you Batifeds and Atikulates that call Peter Obi a saint in order to pronounce your arguments against Him.
Guilty conscience dey worry una because you are conscious that Tinubu and Atiku are high pedigree criminals.

Anyway, Obidients are not looking for a saint as you put it. Nigeria needs a leader that can be held accountable, is competent, is available,is healthy, has compassion, is knowledgeable about the economy, and has a vision of where we need to be. And we see these in Peter Obi. That is why I am Obidient.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by cuteralph101(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Until you get proper home training to talk without insult nobody would take you seriously

PS: I didn't read your crap so save me your further bulshit
yeah u insulted at first so it's only moral to give u back in your own coin BTW this was what u said "The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions"....

To every gbas there's is a counter gbos. Kisses
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by JBoss25(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by TwoPheus: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason

Sorry bro, it's too early to cry.
Check your BP please.

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by ACKayleb: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2022
If Buhari who could not even provide a Waec result that is unquestionable be president then Darling PO who has a 3rd Class in Philosophy and is openly verified is 1000 times qualified to be president, young man u are 100times more gullible nd dull than even the dullest of Nigerians alive
Moh247:

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by symbianDON(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Fira09:
On PETER OBI MANDATE WE REALLY STAND.
loud it bro!! Give it more volume!!!
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by ifycoly: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Oga no one has said PO is a saint everyone is just saying is better than other contenders. Even you knows about this.
Nayturalistic:

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his own loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by wildkat: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu built Lagos yet still travels abroad for medical check ups and relaxation. Why can’t he do these things in the wonderful Lagos he built.

Your mumu neva do?
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by searchlight: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Idiots are very easy to stop. No matter where they are.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by naija1stnigar(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

he is far better than your corrupt certificateless and bullion van drug Lord with leaking anus.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by searchlight: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Your support your your ancestor tells how much you have sense and making Buhari president tells about your backwardness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / How Abia Turned Down My Logo Design, Be The Judge (pics) / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.