Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? (1429 Views)

Obicracy A New Form Of Government / Obicracy- Nigeria Export To The World / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Factcheck0001: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na who vex you this morning guy? Be calm naw grin.

Ko gba agidi rara, vote your Tinubu ok? He's my fellow tribesmen but my vote goes to Obi. No need to vex pls
I am also Igbo n I will vote tinubu
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by haffaze777(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

May what you wish me be the portion of your mother amen

Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Eriokanmi: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Testing testing microphone

We never start with Obi..

By the time we play his Lamba una go pity the man

Sha una don dey attack Pastors and everyone wey no support Obis lies... We sef dey wait una
Those supporting obi but attacking others are on their own. Obi himself had reiterated this. What exactly can you attack obi with, wey pass the politicised Pandora? If your preferred candidate is Tinubu, i pity you. You'd see plenty drama during campaigns. We get facts to nail your candidate boku.

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Those supporting obi but attacking others are on their own. Obi himself had reiterated this. What exactly can you attack obi with, wey pass the politicised Pandora? If your preferred candidate is Tinubu, i pity you. You'd see plenty drama during campaigns. We get facts to nail your candidate boku.

Nice one bro.... Bring it on.... Na how our democracy go get strength be that.. gbas gbos and criticism of all candidates

Tell your fellow Pandora Supporters especially the repentant Ipob terrorist that it's nothing personal just normal political cruise
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by ariesbull: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Pandora won't even win South East. Forget all these expression of anger in Alaigbo which folks are ignorantly mistaking for expression of intent.

Iboes will vote PDP, just like they did in the days of Ikemba Ojukwu.

smiley
slow down sir

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Lovelive: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
So hooge !

It's *PO* ssible.

I remain Obidient.

ariesbull:

Etymologically, the word Obicracy is derived from the African word, Obi, which means heart or home. It is derived from the name of a Nigerian politician called Peter Gregory Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria come 2023.

Obicracy is a kind of government where the masses chose a competent leader without structure against incompetent and corrupt politicians with structures. It is a system of government that is altruistic, nationalistic and people driven. It is a form of democracy where the people take the country back from incompetent, corrupt and bad leaders after suffering maladministration for too long.

It is a kind of government that do not give shishi to buy votes. It is also called the NO SHISHI GANG. It is a government that is for the youths, the unemployed, the workers, pensioners, the artisans etc. The government is not pro corrupt, not pro looters, not pro terrorists.

Obicracy is a government that is always doing the right things always. No wonder Mr. Peter Obi opined thus:

"I prefer to loose doing the right thing than
win doing the wrong thing".

Obicracy has a reputation for prudence and simplicity. Apart from being a political philosophy, it is also an economic philosophy. The economic philosophy is centred on taking the country from consumption to production. Peter Obi has always opined in different forums thus:

"I will take the country from consumption
to production. I will change the sharing
formula to production formula. If we must
borrow, it must be for investment
and not for consumption. We must take
the country back".

What are the elements or features of Obicracy? We are going to give more analysis on Obicracy.

Watch this space....

Emeka Ezechi,
(Political Philosopher)

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Lovelive: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
I feel your pain. I really do but I don't care how you will end it.

I remain Obidient.

Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

We all saw how he turned Anambra State to Japan and Dubai

Useless 3rd class Philosophy Graduate criminal Ipob leader

Foolish scumbags went from Calling a failed London returnee like Nnamdi Kanu their hero and God, to suddenly calling Atiku slave like Obi their Messiah

Bunch of lowlife Ipobic swine

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Lovelive: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Say that again and again and again.

Mindlog:
Give it to Obi, no Nigerian Politician before now has inspired such organic movement.

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Lovelive: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Criticism you called that sinking comment?

So "werey dey disguise " is criticism ?

Anyways, I feel your pain. Yes I really do but unfortunately I don't care how you will end it.

I remain Obidient.

Moh247:

I wonder what your definition of bitterness is

Stating the simple truth isn't betterness

If you can't stand public criticism and scrutiny of your God Obi, then get the Fvck out of National political space
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by PoliteActivist: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Let's grant everything you said is true. How does it compare to the following screenshots?

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Let's grant everything you said is true. How does it compare to the following screenshots?

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

When you are ready to discuss politics with verified facts not Reno Omokirikiri nonsense hogwash let me know.... For now am on another interesting thread
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
I wonder what your definition of bitterness is

Stating the simple truth isn't betterness

If you can't stand public criticism and scrutiny of your God Obi, then get the Fvck out of National political space

Emm, sir. You know you are already old like you said. Don't goan have hypertension and heart attack untop youths wey get coconut head o. grin You no get the energy for this fight so... 'cause your bitterness with be matched with the dragging and violence you deserve.

Just a word of advice: goan and rest and managed your old age with your little pension and grand kids.

2 Likes

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:
Give it to Obi, no Nigerian Politician before now has inspired such organic movement.

Perhaps, you have never heard about MKO Abiola.

Anyways, your ignorance is forgiven.
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Oilwell(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u go just commit suicide last last
Nobody will vote a nyamiri

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Oilwell(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Foolish scumbags went from Calling a failed London returnee like Nnamdi Kanu their hero and God, to suddenly calling Atiku slave like Obi their Messiah

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Mindlog: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Perhaps, you have never heard about MKO Abiola.

Anyways, your ignorance is forgiven.

No I have never ,"heard" of MKO Abiola cheesy but remembered "Abiola rice" being shared to motivate many to vote for SDP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Christistruth00: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Does this mean Nigerians are no longer Zoo Animals or does it mean Zoo Animals are supposed to vote for Peter Obi Which one is it ?

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:

No I have never ,"heard" of MKO Abiola cheesy but remembered "Abiola rice" being shared to motivate many to vote for SDP grin grin

So, how can you prove that the rice created the organic love, or merely appreciated it?

Let us see how far Obi goes. Whether he won't "motivate" or whether Labour Party will not do it on behalf of him.
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by mightyhaze: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Take it easy.. don't go and let hate and venom rupture your arteries o..

Use this energy promote your candidate.. that's how it's suppose to be. The man truely is an enigma,dwarfing the other 2.. but don't let that bust your valves
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Mindlog: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, how can you prove that the rice created the organic love, or merely appreciated it?

Let us see how far Obi goes. Whether he won't "motivate" or whether Labour Party will not do it on behalf of him.

I understand your direction but the organic nature of where youths are self-mobilizing is unprecedented, which election cycle has witnessed such in Nigeria?
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Tingotoe: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
I really don't know why people are hyping this Obi guy who failed as a governor. I mean what makes him special? What makes him different from corrupt Atiku or Tinubu? Nothing at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / The Dubai Based Nigerians Terrorizing The Streets Of Ajman, UAE / Peter Obi's Certificate Is Fake: Compare And Contrast With Mine: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.