Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto (1642 Views)

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
WWIII would come if Russian tanks get to Kyiv says Crosetto

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
🇺🇸🇪🇺🇰🇷🇰🇵🇨🇳🇷🇺Jens Stoltenberg claims that the allies need a "nuclear umbrella" of the US because of the actions of the Russian Federation, China and the DPRK

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
🇭🇷🇺🇦🇷🇺Russia has been provoked from the outside into an armed conflict since 2014

The purpose of the war on the part of the West is unclear, because Russia has "6 000 nuclear warheads." - Croatian President Milanovic

3 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
rottennaija:
🇭🇷🇺🇦🇷🇺Russia has been provoked from the outside into an armed conflict since 2014

The purpose of the war on the part of the West is unclear, because Russia has "6 000 nuclear warheads." - Croatian President Milanovic
wise leader m

5 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Regex: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
rottennaija:
WWIII would come if Russian tanks get to Kyiv says Crosetto

Cowards. Russian tanks will get to Kyiv and EU + Nato will do nothing.

9 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Regex:

dreamer

1 Like

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Do these western officials actually think we are stupid? She literally said, "We are fighting a war against Russia," How in God's name can Russia twist this? Most sane and normal people know exactly what is happening in Ukraine—a war perpetrated by US/NATO against Russia.

5 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
🇹🇷🇷🇺🇸🇾🇮🇷Turkish President admitted that Iran could join the planned talks between Turkey, Russia and Syria at the highest level.

"Let's come together as a trio, Russia, Turkey, and Syria. We can even add Iran to this. Let Iran also come" - Turkish President Erdogan.

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Emma15678: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nothing will happen if Russia takes Kyiv. No body wants Mutual Assured Destruction 😚

7 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by jimetagambo: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Truth is Kyiv is too much of an important city as far as European civilization is concerned.

Unlike black haired Georgians that had no value to most Europeans when Putin invaded in 2008, Ukrainians are far too core European (blue eyes and blonde hair) for other European countries to just sit and watch. The capital of Ukraine, Kyiv, was even established hundreds of years before Moscow.

A Muslim alliance is forming as well. It's going to be the Crusaders (Christians/Westerners) vs the Moslems all over again.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by jimetagambo: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Regex:

Lol. Funny post.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 4:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Reminder, I said here before the world war would start this year. Russia will nuke Ukraine and NATO join. They will also nuke some NATO countries n Russia too will be nuke, Germany, USA, Britain, France. when NATO joins the war . They will decimate Russia forces in black Sea fleet. Putin will go into hiding hiding , furious generals will look out for him .till they finally catch him and kill him. A general, will take over Russia president. ending the war with Ukraine, Thats end of part one world war 3. then get ready for two parts. when china invade Taiwan . hmmm
reminder again, I wrote here before the so called ceasee fire that in coming weeks the war would escalate. as we are witnessing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by mexicocity: 5:59am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
Reminder, I said here before the world war would start this year. Russia will nuke Ukraine and NATO join. They will also nuke some NATO countries n Russia too will be nuke, Germany, USA, Britain, France. when NATO joins the war . They will decimate Russia forces in black Sea fleet. Putin will go into hiding hiding , furious generals will look out for him .till they finally catch him and kill him. A general, will take over Russia president. ending the war with Ukraine, Thats end of part one world war 3. then get ready for two parts. when china invade Taiwan . hmmm
reminder again, I wrote here before the so called seize fire that in coming weeks the war would escalation. as we are witnessing here.

You are an IDIOT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2023
mexicocity:

You are an IDIOT.
your cry just started. more tears loading
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
reminder again, I wrote here before the so called seize fire that in coming weeks the war would escalation. as we are witnessing here.

Ezekiel 13:6
Verse Concepts
They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.

Ezekiel 13:7
Did you not see a false vision and speak a lying divination when you said, ‘The Lord declares,’ but it is not I who have spoken?”’”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Ezekiel 13:6
Verse Concepts
They see falsehood and lying divination who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope for the fulfillment of their word.

Ezekiel 13:7
Did you not see a false vision and speak a lying divination when you said, ‘The Lord declares,’ but it is not I who have spoken?”’”
you are the one peddling lie, has the escalation not occurred according to my written. Numbers 12:6
He said,
“Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you,
I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision.
I shall speak with him in a dream. I am sure you don't understand bible verse you quote
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2023
like I told these nairaland unbelievers here last year that Israel would go to war with Iran , and Israel will bomb Iran nuke factories. what is happening today.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Vl3ly: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
like I told these nairaland unbelievers here last year that Israel would go to war with Iran , and Israel will bomb Iran nuke factories. what is happening today.
you fall my hand again, which Iran nuclear weapons factory did Israel bomb? This is one of your fake prophecy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Vl3ly:
which Iran nuclear weapons factory did Israel bomb? This is one of your fake prophecy
I know you are part of synagogue of liars. hypersonic missiles factory was bomb, nuclear centrifugal factory was bomb.. more war is coming. remember I said Israel and Iran would go to war. history has shown that the two has never fought before . Israel only have underground cell of mossad who only hit and run but yesterday the dynamic change. we will also prove to you the God almighty is in charge of affairs of mankind
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Regex: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:

So Nato never join the war? What's USA, Germany and the rest doing supplying arms to Ukraine?

5 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Regex:

So Nato never join the war? What's USA, Germany and the rest doing supplying arms to Ukraine?
when i see raptors, F22 F35, F15 , hell fire missiles, and the rest of them in Ukraine then I will know NATO has join. for now God is dealing with Putin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
when i see raptors, F22 F35, F15 , hell fire missiles, and the rest of them in Ukraine then I will know NATO has join. for now God is dealing with Putin

And you think these will do what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
rottennaija:

it will send black Sea fleets into the bottom of black Sea, Moscow into ashes.
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
it will send black Sea fleets into the bottom of black Sea, Moscow into ashes.

You can dream ooo. Let me ask you, what happened to all those turkey Bayraktar drones? Didn't Ukraine have an airforce before the war broke out? When last did the raptor flew over the black sea? I mean the one that was always flying whenever Ukraine was to lunch an attack on sevestepol?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by mysticwarrior(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
rottennaija:

You can dream ooo. Let me ask you, what happened to all those turkey Bayraktar drones? Didn't Ukraine have an airforce before the war broke out? When last did the raptor flew over the black sea? I mean the one that was always flying whenever Ukraine was to lunch an attack on sevestepol?
please stop wasting your precious time responding to a fellow who chose to remain on the dark side of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
rottennaija:

we are not running away, ur eyes shall see it and you will know that the almighty God reign over the earth
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
we are not running away, ur eyes shall see it and you will know that the almighty God reign over the earth

Let's forget God first, do you think US can attack the back sea fleet with their raptors, F22 F35, F15 , hell fire missiles, and the rest of them and not get sent back to the stone age? You think Russia is Libya or Iraq? They can't even try that with Iran, I mean Iran.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by rottennaija(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
mysticwarrior:
please stop wasting your precious time responding to a fellow who chose to remain on the dark side of ignorance.

I know. They tire me. Sometimes you just have to trash their foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Ruggedniggaone: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
you irritate me with your gibberish,why are you this foolish for goodness sake! Please stop talking nonsense joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Karnice600: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Regex:

Like the first convoy of tanks went and returned home, abi?

This your mumu tie gele o. Walahi
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by okeysoninv: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you irritate me with your gibberish,why are you this foolish for goodness sake! Please stop talking nonsense joor
Even word of God irritates Satan. so I'm not surprise
Re: WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto by Karnice600: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
rottennaija:

Will u keep quiet and listen to what okeysoninv is telling you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us Officially Apologizes To Blacks / "mv Rachel Corrie" Another Ship Heading For Gaza / Breaking: Obama’s 19-yr-old Son Makes Rare Appearance At DNC- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.