Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption (37992 Views)

Edwin Clark - No Comment On Tinubu Until Tribunal’s Judgment / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by kwasoly(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tl00bCdr0

Corruption is talking...
Tell us how you intend to do it.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Golan007: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

For people who don't understand what tinubu means, he is saying if your salary is not a enough for you to buy a car you should go and borrow a loan , this exactly what governance means to tinubu, same thing buhari is borrowing Is what this man plan to do but he won't succeed, tinubu will never be president in Nigeria.

Sure.

Because you cannot put 3 million Naira together doesn't mean you shouldn’t own a car.

Because you cannot put 25 million Naira together doesn't mea you shouldn’t own a home.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by onuman: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tl00bCdr0

If war of conquering corruption in Nigeria is left in the hands of a person like Tinubu to lead, corruption will eventually kill Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by chigoizie7(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:

He is not talking about the civil servant alone, he’s talking about both civil servants and business men. Watch the video again to see that.

That you can’t even watch a video that’s not up to 3min attentively shows the extent of your brain power.

Go and watch again and we can hold a discourse.

Bros, do you know how credit system works?

Or because your old man came here to tell you nonsense and you just believe it without thinking? The same way he told you about simple demand and consumption where he will recruit 50million youths to join the army and feed them agbado and cassava, and to you all those his jargons sounds right and feasible? Or where he told you about slowing the economy?

This is credit system is trash, take it anywhere.

Don’t be an olodo that believes every jargon they say, anyone can say anything, but is it feasible considering the current situation of the Nigerian economy, stop showing your mumuness on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Jayzx: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:
He claimed one of the reason for big corruption in the civil service is that the system is rigged against integrity because how do we expect a civil servant/Private workers earning like 100k to afford a house/car that is 8million by paying cash at once.

He said we can’t have a system that allow corruption while on the other hand have EFCC to curb the corruption.

He advised the best way to curb this is to set up mortgage system such that the people can pay in installment with FG working alongside the lenders to see that people can have access to such loans. With this, a civil servant don’t need to steal to afford cars and etc.

In Lagos, this is in practice with Lagos HOMS. The FG just need to back the banks with some security that can help them mitigate against defaulters that may arise.

To the Obituary people that invaded this thread, you’ve been asking for Tinubu stance on things like this, now he spoke brilliantly, you’re still bitter.

Whether you hit your head on stone or not, Tinubu will be your president in 2023.

Trust me, if Tinubu gets elected, he will build a long lasting mortgage structure in Nigeria that will outlive his government. This man understand how to build structure and he is a goal getter.
By using bullion van. To pack money I think
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by olumide4christ: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Good Morning Tinubu,

I guess you are just waking up.

U know all this and you didn't advice buhari? Left Nigerians to suffer for 8 years, because u want to be president?

We are not interested in your Bullionomics.

In your innermost heart, do you think the President Buhari you know in the last 7 years will take advice from someone outside the cabal?
Did he take the right advice from even Pastor Osinbajo, his dependable VP or you think PYO never gave Buhari some advice about how to run the country better?
Let's bring it home. Is it every husband that accepts the advice of their wives on issues, even when it's obvious that the wives opinion is the correct one?

Tell us something else... please!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Golan007: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
aviara:
Credit system works better in a highly industrialized system with high productive capacity. Imagine everyone buying Innoson cars on credit how will he run the business and pay staff salary.

Besides, credit is not just given anyhow, you have to be credit worthy to access credit.

Innosons would sell more cara when credit system exist.

The distributors would only request more cars based on demand and projections .

Come on now, you go school.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by skuribeebo: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:

He is not talking about the civil servant alone, he’s talking about both civil servants and business men. Watch the video again to see that.

That you can’t even watch a video that’s not up to 3min attentively shows the extent of your brain power.

Go and watch again and we can hold a discourse.
That guy is just a wailer.
He failed because he doesn't pay attention to detail.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Basic123: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Good Morning Tinubu,

U know all this and you didn't advice buhari? Left Nigerians to suffer for 8 years, because u want to be president?

You mean the sidelined Tinubu that you claim Buhari hate and loathe.

I tired of you this illogical beings!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Vulturereloaded: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Lying Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state

As long as tinubu is shamefully retired, no problem.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Konjiboii: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Credit card is a scam, you will pay hella more than you think you spend.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by trutharena: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
chigoizie7:

Bros, do you know how credit system works?

Or because your old man came here to tell you nonsense and you just believe it without thinking? The same way he told you about simple demand and consumption where he will recruit 50million youths to join the army and feed them agbado and cassava, and to you all those his jargons sounds right and feasible? Or where he told you about slowing the economy?

This is credit system is trash, take it anywhere.

Don’t be an olodo that believes every jargon they say, anyone can say anything, but is it feasible considering the current situation of the Nigerian economy, stop showing your mumuness on social media.

I sabi how credit system work front and back.

I even dey use am steady and it will be hard to survive here without having one credit or another from banks.

If you want to buy a good new car, you will need credit.
If you want to buy a house, you will need credit.
Some even take credit to buy new IPhones.
Some even take credit to buy ordinary gold.

I know Peter Pandora no too get sense as per say he just speak and his minions take it like that. But you are talking to an informed guy here who can think for himself and if what Tinubu said is wrong, I won’t re-echo it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Efemoney1989: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
E be like say Dem want to tell us another story again o

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Vulturereloaded: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Basic123:

You mean the sidelined Tinubu that you claim Buhari hate and loathe.

I tired of you this illogical beings!

He supported buhari twice, so he has no excuse.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Masterito(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Better than recruiting 50 million soldiers and giving them maize.
trutharena:
He claimed one of the reason for big corruption in the civil service is that the system is rigged against integrity because how do we expect a civil servant/Private workers earning like 100k to afford a house/car that is 8million by paying cash at once.

He said we can’t have a system that allow corruption while on the other hand have EFCC to curb the corruption.

He advised the best way to curb this is to set up mortgage system such that the people can pay in installment with FG working alongside the lenders to see that people can have access to such loans. With this, a civil servant don’t need to steal to afford cars and etc.

In Lagos, this is in practice with Lagos HOMS. The FG just need to back the banks with some security that can help them mitigate against defaulters that may arise.

To the Obituary people that invaded this thread, you’ve been asking for Tinubu stance on things like this, now he spoke brilliantly, you’re still bitter.

Whether you hit your head on stone or not, Tinubu will be your president in 2023.

Trust me, if Tinubu gets elected, he will build a long lasting mortgage structure in Nigeria that will outlive his government. This man understand how to build structure and he is a goal getter.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
I challenge you to share the video.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Eriokanmi: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes, a good system which would first arrest you, seize all your jets and jail you for life for milking us in Lagos. Iranu
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by sunboy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:

He's not old.

You just wish to call him old..

Samuel L Jackson is 73.

Morgam Freeman is 85... yes 85 and you've watched action thrillers in which they've both played.

Biden is 79.

Trump is 76.

Putin is 69.

Enough with all these brickbats.

Now you’re being ridiculous! Biden, Trump, Putin don’t travel abroad every other month for medical care smh

You didn’t think to compare him to Justin Trudeau or Macron? Jacina Ardern ? Sanna Marin

So because US and Russia have old people mean we should have them old too?
Same old people who’s been recycling power since 1960?

I know about Tinubus legacy in Lagos and his competence but HE IS AN OLD MAN, he doesn’t need to die in power, he could have supported a younger champ.

And he will steal which is pretty standard with all our past leaders.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Zaheeddudu: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote can u tell us how many yorubas and hausas that work under OBI CABINET DURING HIS TENURE

See what Bola Ahmed Tinubu collects from Lagos State Government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as Governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent Governor as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as Governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as Governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for Personal Assistants.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Eriokanmi: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Efemoney1989:
E be like say Dem want to tell us another story again o
So you have this in archive too? We've got lots of evidence and tools to nail him come 2023. The next version of endaars would be end bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by aviara: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
People are not corrupt because they want to buy a car or house, they are corrupt because our system allows for corruption. Human greed is not limited to cars and houses. Tinubu has been milking Lagos state since 1999 yet he is not satisfied even though he has cars, houses and private Jets.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by trutharena: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jayzx:

By using bullion van. To pack money I think

So out of everything I wrote, that what you kilobyte brain can respond with?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by chigoizie7(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:

He has brought another seaport in Lagos.

He has opened a once uninhabited Lekki Ajah to the public.

He was able to convince Dangote to site his refinery in Lagos.

The new US Consulate building and more.

All these things provide employment.

Nobody would ever come to anyone's bedroom to ask if he wants to work.

Now, he's suggesting an even more sophisticated system to enable regular joes own homes and property, yet you are complaining.

You want him to do what exactly?

Do you even know what the credit system is? How can that curb corruption? Is it a must for all to use credit system? He must have done certain things in Lagos as a governor. Nigeria at large is bigger than Lagos. This man goofs around all the time, this is not feasible with unemployed people. I am disappointed in you for saying that he can’t force people to work as if there are jobs and people refused to work.
Be reasonable in thinking. Because he is jagaban, whatever he said makes sense? Even when he told you that he will recruit 50m into the army? It makes sense to you? Was it feasible? Even when he said that the economy needs to slow down, does it make any sense to you?
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by olumide4christ: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Nairalanders, please leave tribalism for once and vote based on competence.
Think about yourself and your children when you vote in 2023. If you vote a foolish president, you'll suffer whether he's from your tribe or not. Ask my Northern brethren what they're passing through even with their brother as president.
Be selfish in this coming election, think about yourself first

As for me and my family, we're voting for Peter Obi because among the 3 frontline candidates, he's the most likely to perform

Give us Peter Obi's track records starting from his 8 years as governor of Anambra state.
Show me 7 legacy projects that he established during his tenure or even after that are still existent with verifiable proofs and I will send you N10K.

If you are more than N10K, no problem! Let any Obidient supporter who is interested give the answers and let's conclude this matter.

A lady on this forum has offered N20K to any Obidient supporter for verifiable projects by Obi up till yesterday but none has come forward yet.

I vote for competence over emotions any day, anytime.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Eriokanmi: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers they said he's in France hospital
He's back. It's not hidden
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Golan007: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
sunboy:

Now you’re being ridiculous! Biden, Trump, Putin don’t travel abroad every other month for medical care smh

You didn’t think to compare him to Justin Trudeau or Macron? Jacina Ardern ? Sanna Marin

So because US and Russia have old people mean we should have them old too?
Same old people who’s been recycling power since 1960?

I know about Tinubus legacy in Lagos and his competence but HE IS AN OLD MAN, he doesn’t need to die in power, he could have supported a younger champ.

And he will steal which is pretty standard with all our past leaders.

You are the one saying 70 is old not me.

Obi was in UK for rest the other day.

If Ekweremadu was not involved in an organ heist no one would have known he was in UK.

Tinubu like anyone else, is free to travel wherevee he wants.

He's gone round most states of Nigeria in the last few months.
Even premier league players, who are unique human specimens, fit with all the assistance and health care, need to rest.

Just say you dont like Tinubu because he's Yoruba and we'll understand.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Proudlyomonna: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
No sir I disagree.
Pulling down this evil apc structure created by you and some wicked people is the only sensible thing to do now.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by donbrowser(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kennedyli:
Is this the best of Tinubu? Unfortunately he's saying gibberish even after all the editing.

How would someone earning 100k afford ro pay back a car loan of 3.5 million?

Even with a credit system. It will take 100% of his salary for over 2 years to pay for the car.

Which lender will agree to such a deal?

BTw Nigeria already has a credit system. Loan apps like Carbon and Branch use it.

The next president should focus on increasing local production to strengthen the naira.
So that car of 3.5 mil can go back to the 1.5 mil it was sold 7 years ago.

TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.

Same way Buhari locked the border for 6 years with nothing to show for it.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by senetorjboss(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers they said he's in France hospital
Lolz... This video is a stake one na
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Eriokanmi: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Good Morning Tinubu,

Bullionomics grin
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Golan007: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
chigoizie7:

Do you even know what the credit system is? How can that curb corruption? Is it a must for all to use credit system? He must have done certain things in Lagos as a governor. Nigeria at large is bigger than Lagos. This man goofs around all the time, this is not feasible with unemployed people. I am disappointed in you for saying that he can’t force people to work as if there are jobs and people refused to work.
Be reasonable in thinking. Because he is jagaban, whatever he said makes sense? Even when he told you that he will recruit 50m into the army? It makes sense to you? Was it feasible? Even when he said that the economy needs to slow down, does it make any sense to you?

I know the credit system because i have lived at different times, over 20 years of my life abroad UK and many other countries.

What next?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by olumide4christ: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

Oga, spamming threads up and down with this your prototype post is becoming tiring and monotonous... please stop.
Change your post... variety is the spice if life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.