Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu (301 Views)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by foryourmindok: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
She used the best picture of Tinubu anyone could find grin

Also checkout the normal bile and hate from her own post (without anybody criticizing her yet o) grin

Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by foryourmindok: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Little did she know that Tinubu hates Northerners and killed thousands of them using OPC in 1999.

Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Keep deceiving people, why are they locking their comments?.
If you are proud of who you are supporting, why are you looking your comment session.

Corruption fighting back, you want to continue selling your kayamata to corrupt politicians.

Nigeria shall be free!.

1 Like

Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by blue01(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
That jaruma that can do anything to remain current, pesin wey dey claim to sell something women go take keep Thier man but her husband serve her very hot and steamy breakfast grin.
Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by inoki247: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
This type of you people democracy I no understand oh so someone can't support in peace...

In election everybody can't go the same direction but how you people go about to bully people just because dey don't support ur candidate na him I neva understand.....
Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jaruma na fake Muslim up north hawing indecency, Northern Muslims have been calling for her head for long

So it's not in tinubu interest to have her support been a "questionable" muslim up north himself
Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
inoki247:
This type of you people democracy I no understand oh so someone can't support in peace...

In election everybody can't go the same direction but how you people go about to bully people just because dey don't support ur candidate na him I neva understand.....
it's not even about everyone not going the same direction

Most of the people that slander these people are people who bought the political product they sold in 2015

So it's more like olobiruko una don come again , you don't mean well for us
Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by Obidient4life2: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin
You aren't proud of what you want to sell?
Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by inoki247: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's not even about everyone not going the same direction

Most of the people that slander these people are people who bought the political product they sold in 2015

So it's more like olobiruko una don come again , you don't mean well for us

Have you ever seen anyone drag any celebrity for supporting Obi show me one if you don see bkuz is derr right to support anyone....

So if anybody or celebrity isn't supporting your own you've no right to start bullying him or her cos nobody is doing it to celebrity supporting Obi...

1 Like

Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
inoki247:

Have you ever seen anyone drag any celebrity for supporting Obi show me one if you don see bkuz is derr right to support anyone....

So if anybody or celebrity isn't supporting your own you've no right to start bullying him or her cos nobody is doing it to celebrity supporting Obi...

Was obi sold to anyone before and it ended up a botched deal?

You can't criticize him without sounding like a bigot, me self find it hard to fault him yet I don't support him

But Tinubu and his gang owe Nigerians apologies not to continue in buhari shoes
Re: Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2022

(1)

Check Out Peter Obi Few Mistakes-hart Broken Nigerians. / PDP And APC Spar Over Police Harassment And Arrests Of Members In Osun / I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.