Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Call Me Yanshilina Blessing CEO Says As She Flaunts Her Ass(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Me Yanshilina Blessing CEO Says As She Flaunts Her Ass(video) (900 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Yanshilina Blessing CEO Says As She Flaunts Her Ass(video) by Gistermiller3: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
In a recent video, famous relationship expert Blessing Okoro said in a video that there should call her Yanshilina as she shows her huge backside.

Check out the video below as she flaunts her new Backside after her surgery:

Click link below to see the video:

[url=https://gistermiller.com/call-me-yanshilina-blessing-okoro-says-as-she-shares-new-video-of-her-backside/][/url]

Re: Call Me Yanshilina Blessing CEO Says As She Flaunts Her Ass(video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na her yansh, if e burst e no concern us
Re: Call Me Yanshilina Blessing CEO Says As She Flaunts Her Ass(video) by Fredmatic(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
The yansh still strong oo

Go and inflate it again
Strong yansh dey shake undecided

(1) (Reply)

Update On The 400k Banny / My Fiancee Worships Her Pastor And Wants Me To Follow Her Also / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.