Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real (521 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / Shame On Seun And The Moderators / To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real by Wislet(f): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pls, as a matter of concern, I do not know the criteria for barring anyone on this site. I do not know you guys, but with the recent happening, I do not think I want to, ,,, A topic was posted here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719012.0.html . Two individuals made derogatory remarks- Mynd_44 and sexkillz. To my dismay, the next day I got a barring from you moderators which goes thus : YOU HAVE BEEN BARRED FROM POSTING.,,, REASON: GIBBERISH. . . .NEXT! > 48 hrs. A statement that was made by sexkillz, who I saw freely posting even as I remained barred. Pls guys, next time you feel like barring anyone, you will do good to look well and be sure you are barring the right people, Una no do well at all. Seun take note o!
Re: To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real by tpia5: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
One of my ids was banned for 96 hrs last year or two years ago.

I guess time slowed down because till date 96 hours never pass yet.

96 hours has turned to two years.
Re: To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2011
Wislet:

Pls, as a matter of concern, I do not know the criteria for barring anyone on this site. I do not know you guys, but with the recent happening, I do not think I want to, ,,, A topic was posted here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719012.0.html . Two individuals made derogatory remarks- Mynd_44 and sexkillz. To my dismay, the next day I got a barring from you moderators which goes thus : YOU HAVE BEEN BARRED FROM POSTING.,,, REASON: GIBBERISH. . . .NEXT! > 48 hrs. A statement that was made by sexkillz, who I saw freely posting even as I remained barred. Pls guys, next time you feel like barring anyone, you will do good to look well and be sure you are barring the right people, Una no do well at all. Seun take note o!
It most probably could be the anti-spam.
I doubt if the mods have the power to ban.
Re: To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real by mukina2: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2011
embarassed

I guess i clicked on your profile , instead of Sexkillz own and posted what he got banned for on your own link.

it was prolly a mistake, i saw and cleaned that thread.

Sorry about that. embarassed
Re: To The Moderators Nike4luv And Tgirl4real by mukina2: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2011
ifyalways:

It most probably could be the anti-spam.
I doubt if the mods have the power to ban.
When the bot bans, it gives a message saying you were banned for posting spam.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Assistance / What Happened To Nairalist @seun Osewa / Lets Take The Law Into Our Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.