Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. (2342 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / Moderators Please Give Specific Reasons For Banning People / Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by freecocoa(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2010
Mods please,this thread is an appeal to you to unban a nairalander wiv the username Kay177,he is sorry for whatever he did and promises not to do it again,i beg u to please lift the ban and tamper justice wiv mercy.thanks and God bless you as you unban him.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 190: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2010
ROTLFMAO

Mary Kay has been banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YAAAAAAAAAAY, ROTFLMFA!!!!

reason: posting of Indecency pics on romance section,

Stella appeal to Jaybee ( cos mukina wont listen to no one)
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by snthesis(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^hw cum. U knw most peeps by name
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 190: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^

cos we are from the same state

and from her username

It snapped!!
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by silvertuke(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2010
freecocoa:

Mods please,this thread is an appeal to you to unban a nairalander wiv the username Kay177,he is sorry for whatever he did and promises not to do it again,i beg u to please lift the ban and tamper justice wiv mercy.thanks and God bless you as you unban him.

Are you the one to apologies for Kay177 you are the next to be ban.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by snthesis(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2010
Kay177 na her bf
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
@silvertuke,he wants the mods to know his sorry,am not apologising for him,are you praying for me to be banned?well it won't work for you.jay bee if you are reading this please do something.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by Ivynwa(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
Cocoa girl, what did they do to your husband? Ewoo, abeg mukina I dey follow beg you to unban Kay abeg. Freecocoa can't live without him seriously and I bet he has learnt his lesson and won't do whatever he did again. Please do for the sake of my Cocoa girl, I like to see her happy and excited all over the place whenever Kay is around.

Cocoa, you can easily get through the moderators thru this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=505782.msg7067232#msg7067232
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ivynwa,thank sweetheart,abeg mukina and co free kay for me i beg una.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 190: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2010
@IVY-NA-WA!
Young woman!!

The only ANT in my PANT

How are you

E don tey ooh

How body!! and face!!
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by silvertuke(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ freecocoa Don’t worry you will not be ban as long as you don’t cheat on me. Just be a good girl and you will remain here
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
@silvertuke,when did we start dating?abeg o obulu ogu na oman lee,chakwalum na ezi kam gaa.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
My God Kay have been banned? shocked shocked shocked shocked For what? I just hope he wasn't banned cus of what happend yesterday.
If so then thats just unfair undecided a warning would have been better tongue
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 667: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
I am Omen, Silverlance, ruler of the UnderWorld. Is there anyone here who oppose my right to speak on this issue? Kay must not be unbanned. He is rude to moderator Jay Bee angry
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by Ivynwa(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2010
@190
I am okay Babyboy, did you say ant in some pant?? grin grin
Abeg find another pet name that is better than that one Ojare, I don't want to be an ant in 190's pant!! grin grin
I hope you have bought your winter clothes and stuffs to protect yourself from the cold?
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by silvertuke(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
freecocoa:

@silvertuke,when did we start dating?abeg o obulu ogu na oman lee,chakwalum na ezi kam gaa.

We just started dating now. Most you let everybody know that we are dating. Abi you don forget say their eyes nor dey see make their month nor talk. Well shall make you nor mind them just stick to me and I promise to threat you right. And wait is this an insult? (obulu ogu na oman lee,chakwalum na ezi kam gaa.)[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by Phate07(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2010

Mr Money banned? lipsrsealed

But dude was seriously rude to the Mod, Jaybee, yesterday. angry

Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by belamour(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Moderators, Temper Justice on him, I will be a surety for him and if such repeat itself, I will face the consequence, Jaybee Unban d guy abeg
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 667: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Moderators,  Temper Justice on him,  I will be a surety for him and if such repeat itself,  I will face the consequence,  Jaybee Unban d guy abeg

Nairaland is not a democracy. You go against the rule, you get blocked. face it.

Silverlance.  angry
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by snthesis(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
Seriously- can u get banned for bein rude to a mod?
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 667: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
Seriously- can u get banned for bein rude to a mod?

He insulted Jesus on a thread and posted pictures of naked black women. angry

How dare him?
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by DAY12(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
*666*:

He insulted Jesus on a thread and posted pictures of unclothed black women. angry

How dare him?

angry angry angry

Scmmh.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by snthesis(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
I see- off wit his head
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by DAY12(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
~ m.o.d

I take God beg una,

I need to bail him out right now. sad
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by MissyB3(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2010
Good job, Seun. More cretins should go, please. cool
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 667: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
@DAY11. (m)

Hypocrite. angry
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by DAY12(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
*666*:

@DAY11. (m)

Hypocrite. angry

Wat wrong wiv you mehn? angry
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by belamour(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2010
*666*:

Nairaland is not a democracy. You go against the rule, you get blocked. face it.

Silverlance.  angry

Nah Wa ooo,   Such is life, I couldn't believe you could alter such a sentence. Nairaland and so what about it? Whats the big deal about his offense. Did you realize how much time he spend on here and time itself is money so Nairaland moderators should be considerate. Abeg dey tink small small,
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by 667: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
Nah Wa ooo, Such is life, I couldn't believe you could alter such a sentence. Nairaland and so what about it? Whats the big deal about his offense. Did you realize how much time he spend on here and time itself is money so Nairaland moderators should be considerate. Abeg dey tink small small,

Simple rule and regulation. grin
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by onstelly(f): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
Kay is one of d Nlder i lyk, mod pls unban him
@freecocoa when was he ban and why?
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by Dsense(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2010
Jaybee!
Pls unban ma friend  ''Kay''. . , . I'm sure He was high on Taba when conducted such rubbsidh . .  . .Pls have mercy on him as he's crying badly right now.
Re: To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. by DAY12(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
D-sense:

Jaybee!
Pls unban ma friend  ''Kay''. . ,  . I'm sure He was high on Taba when conducted such rubbsidh . .  . .Pls have mercy on him as he's crying badly right now.

dat guy is a shareholder here, how can MOD just ban him without any notice sad

@Dsense what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful / I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It / Oh My Gosh! See The Most Tattooed Couple In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.