Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State (23922 Views)

President Tinubu values Soludo more than most APC members- APGA / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by aribisala0(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Anambra is the most populated state of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria. Uli in Anambra is also the source of the Igbo race.
Not Jerusalem?
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
I am an Awori man from Lagos State.
Yoroobas are running to lagos. Go back to your mud house infested yorubaland and develop it. You people are causing nuisance in Lagos. Lagos is a Nigerian project. Go back to your backward useless worthless shithole yorubaland. Even Oba of Lagos confirmed it.

Go back to your cursed backward useless shithole yoroobaland.

Animal I thought you said you aren't yorooba

Basher8583:

Guy leave this matter. You done consistently show say you be beta mumu.

I done solve your madness for you

Print this nonsense out. Carry am go Oshodi or idumota go claim say Lagos no be for Yorubas.

Walahi you go get the answer to your question in less that 30secs.
And na answer wey you no go ever forget.

Mumu
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ziondaughter247: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Anambra is the most populated state of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria. Uli in Anambra is also the source of the Igbo race.

Lol.. it is now Uli?? D
I agree, by population Anambra is the most populated in the southeast, but by state of origin - it is not! Just like Lagos is the most populated in the southwest, but Ogun has more indigenes that Lagos. IMO actually is the most populated by state of origin. You can’t compare 27 LGAs to 21 LGAs.. Also, IMO state is the oldest Igbo state! A rough way to check this is the yearly Jamb, Waec and admission statistics. Even civil service statistics will give you a rough clue.
I really do not understand you people’s battle for legitimacy all the time.
The truth is that Igbos do not have one common origin… But if we are really looking for the real core igbos and the source, look around Amaigbo and generally Isu communities in central IMO state. This is technically the centre of Igboland!. Even the Aros have more legitimacy to being the source of the Igbos than your Uli abi Nri whatever, but they currently do not claim to be because every sensible person knows that the Igbos are a combination of various similar subgroups merged into one. Nevertheless, the Aros in their own thinking always felt they were better than the rest of Igbos, hence the popular term ‘Aro Okeigbo’. But we all know as humans that non is equal that the others.
Btw, I had thought you folks were claiming Nri but now una don change to Uli?? grin
This useless battle for supremacy stems from inferiority complex and nothing more.. No single group especially in Anambra can claim they are the ‘real/source’ of Igbos because it is a known documented fact that a high percentage of you folks are highly mixed with Igala groups and are just settlers in your current location. Hence you people’s intense battle to always assert yourselves to provide legitimacy to your being in Igboland.. Secondly, the migration story from Israel is pure balderdash!!!
Anyways, Igbo bu Igbo and that is all that matters. From Wawa to Ngwa to Isu to Oka to Aro to Nri to Anioma etc, every Igbo group has its own origin, there’s no single/homogenous origin. Igbos are just a group of people related by language and share common values and found ourselves in close proximity.. that’s all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

John James Akpan Udoedeghe Expelled From APC (Photos) / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / Number Of Civil Servants Per State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.