Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State (23910 Views)

President Tinubu values Soludo more than most APC members- APGA / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Littlefingerjp: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
dplordx:
E.g Peter Obi
Baba stays in Lagos enjoying Tinubus Lagos.
The werey can’t even live in a Anambra.
He hasn’t even campaigned there for the fear of UGM. Now some mumu want me to vote for a super-failure who can’t live in his Dubai-Anambra that is filled with potholes, backwardness and insecurity. Nah
point of correction, Peter obi doesn't stay in lagos
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Littlefingerjp: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Anambra is bigger than Lagos.

What is chasing igbos away from south east?
The same thing that chased Tinubu away from his village
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by vickydevoka(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Parachoko:
30 million people can live in Anambra State with enough space left for millions more
Exactly. Na as I come UK I now believe say Nigerians the waste land space
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Agbebakun22: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
izibili44:
I am not from the east. But they have contributed alot in Lagos. Talking as if Lagos belong to one particular people. quote author=Thantayo post=114360520]Please bring your people back by improving your state, just so they stop packing themselves into lagos like titus sardines.

I didn't read the post.
we the binis are the true owner of Lagos and pls go and read history.
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
GOOD NEWS!THEY ARE DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND NA, WHILE THEY SEND SAVAGES TO RAVAGE THEIR OWN LAND.THAT IS THE CURSE THAT NEED TO BE BROKEN IN IGBOLAND B4 THERE CAN BE NORMALCYundecided angry EVEN THE MONEY THEY MAKE OUTSIDE THEY USE IT TO COLLECT PEOPLE'S LAND AND BUILD MANSIONS TO BE INHABITED BY RATS AND WILD ANIMALS. GO FACT CHECK IN THOSE IGBO VILLAGES.
INSTEAD OF UNITING AND INVESTING ON INFRASTRUCTURES TO BUILD INDUSTRIES IN IGBOLAND TO EMPOWER THEIR YOUTHS,THEY ARM THE FRUSTRATED HUNGRY YOUTHS TO KILL FOR THEIR RITUALISTIC MOTIVES. THIS A HUGE CURSE. MOST IGBOS VALUE MONEY THAN LIFE,GOD HATES THAT,AND THAT IS GENERATIONAL CURSE.
HOPELESS TRIBE WITH SO MUCH GRAGRA,AROGANT DISUNITIED IGBOS.
IGBO ENWERO EZE,NDI ALA! angry
SOLUDO WILL TRY HIS BEST,BUT THE MAIN CAUSE IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL,THE IGBOS MUST RISE UP SPRITUALLY WITH CHRIST(NOT THE SOCALLED JEWS RELIGION THAT MOCK CHRIST) TO PURSUE AGENTS OF SATAN THEY HAVE AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS,B4 THING WILL BE OK. IF UNA NA LIKE CONTINUE DENYING THIS GLARING FACT.
O' GOD PLEASE SAVE IGBOLAND FROM EVIL INFESTED IGBOS. angry
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Amalekki: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Brilliant!
FreeStuffsNG:

Not true sir. I used to think that Igbos are a majority in population and that we have more Igbo outside SE but data has proven otherwise. There are more Igbo living in the 5 Igbo SE states and Anambra is no exception..

My hypothesis is that Igbo population has been inflated. The most emperical data show that 20% of Igbo are domiciled outside the SE, 80% are domiciled within the 5 Igbo SE states and the Igbo population is actually a minority population.

Luckily, numbers do not have emotion. Below are the facts:

1. Due to history, cultural affinity, linguistic spread of the Igbo language and Igbo-speakers, most of this 20% Igbo living outside Igboland will be more in states such as Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue that border the 5 Igbo SE states than far away places like Lagos, Kano and Abuja.

2. Data from recent inec voters registration for Osun alone is higher than the total registration in Igbo South East (screenshot below)

3. Satelite image of Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Ebonyi compared to Ibadan show a small area of dense population https://www.nairaland.com/7186666/aba-ibadan-satellite-picture-aba

4. Data from 2021 JAMB registration show that 447,857 are indigenes of SW states that registered their states of origin as Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun for JAMB against 320,306 indigenes of SE that registered their states of origin as Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra. Only 20% (70K out of the 320K) of the JAMB candidates of SE origin live outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

5. Demograhics data of internet subscribers also support my hypothesis like other demographic data captured with better data capturing tools, https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers that validated my hypothesis that Igbo population in SE is inflated and the Igbo are a minority group in terms of population.

6. Data from overall inec voters registration show Igbo among the lowest with the only Igbo state, Anambra state, at the bottom of the top 10 https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

The politicians knew this reality all along hence no serious effort to canvass for votes aggressively in SE like they do for other zones.

SE may just be same population as states with similar land size as it like Kaduna or Katsina or Oyo and the SE is by far the least populated of all the geopolitical zones.

As things stand now, no serious contender can bank on votes from SE and a serious contender will not get the voting strength incentive from the SE.

The SE is a minority vote region even far behind the minority tribes-dominated SS from these data.

Data from JAMB show the Igbo population is abysmally low, so low that only Imo state featured in the top 10 states with registered indigenes sitting for JAMB and for Igbo dominated schools, the Igbo were no. 4 top for universities with UNN ,No. 8 for polytechnics and no single college of Education in Igboland made it among the top 10 colleges of Education with highest registered JAMB candidates !
https://utmeofficial.com.ng/jamb/jamb-registration-statistics-2020-2021-by-course-universities-polytechnics-nce-and-state-of-origin/

On number of JAMB applicants who are Igbo, Anambra state is the Igbo state with the highest number of registered candidates yet was No. 16 on the list far far behind! And all the JAMB candidates registered for JAMB in the whole of SE just adds up to about the total candidates in Lagos state alone or sum for Oyo and Ogun.

As at now the best and cleanest data indicate that about 80% of Igbo are domiciled in the SE while 20% are domiciled outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

Out of the 320,306 Igbo candidates in the 2020-2021, max.(when you add total candidates that registered for JAMB in those 5 SE states and assume they are all Igbo) only about 250K(~80%)account for candidates that sat for exam in the SE while about 70K(20%) are Igbo candidates who registered outside the SE to represent the total Igbo candidates.
It makes sense because you have more Igbo domiciled in SE than outside SE.

So where is the high Igbo population I used to imagine??

Internet subscribers; low

Inec registration; low

Jamb applicants writing Jamb in SE; low;

Jamb applicants based on State of origin; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

So all these data conflate to prove that Igbo are a minority group by population but have inflated numbers which call for scientific enquiry.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
God bless Nigeria for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Go and clean your dirty house, Soludo is working

Lmaoo, don't worry on Tuesday, I will reply with the images grin grin

You know the truth, but u want to defend evil.

Aforigwe side, oye olisa side, ugwunwasike side and eke awka own, I go POSt it on Tuesday
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by naijamerican: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
I’m an Igbo man from Abia states but I’ve always admired people from anambra. I will one day build a fine house in the state
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by kolamilan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
oneeast:
I am an Awori man from Lagos State.
Yoroobas are running to lagos. Go back to your mud house infested yorubaland and develop it. You people are causing nuisance in Lagos. Lagos is a Nigerian project. Go back to your backward useless worthless shithole yorubaland. Even Oba of Lagos confirmed it.

Go back to your cursed backward useless shithole yoroobaland.

Animals

an Awori man from lagos?? why are you afraid to associate with your muddy state?? Also, from another post of yours, you said you pass through obi house in onitsh every day.

Oniro ofo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Wwwq: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Really
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Basher8583: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
oneeast:
Yoroobas are running to lagos. Go back to your mud house infested yorubaland and develop it. You people are causing nuisance in Lagos. Lagos is a Nigerian project. Go back to your backward useless worthless shithole yorubaland. Even Oba of Lagos confirmed it.

Animals

Well as stupid as you tried to impersonate Awori tribes you failed to understand that Aworis are yorubas.

Also learn to spell "yoruba" very well.

I dont know what you are drinking but please continue so it can finally yamutu you.

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by grandstar(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:
Anambra is a small state with a very large population. Anambra cannot contain all of Anambra people and all their large companies, estates, offices etc.

Anambra has spilled into many neighbouring states like Delta, Enugu, Imo.

Since the 1940s, Anambra people have been moving into other parts of the world, but they always return, with a lot of prosperity.

Anambra can contain all its people within the state. However, It isn't a necessity since they can travel freely to other parts of the country and engage in business. If Hong Kong and Singapore can both thrive as city states, so can Anambra but as earlier said, it's not a necessity
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2022

Animal I thought you said you aren't yorooba

Basher8583:

Well as stupid as you tried to impersonate Awori tribes you failed to understand that Aworis are yorubas.Also learn to spell "yoruba" very welldont know what you are drinking but please continue so it can finally yamutu youlodo

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
kolamilan:
an Awori man from lagos?? why are you afraid to associate with your muddy state?? Also, from another post of yours, you said you pass through obi house in onitsh every day.
Oniro ofo.

Olodo go back to your mud house infested yorubaland. Lagos is not in the same tribe with you yorooba people. Leave our state alone

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by grandstar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:

If all.the industrialists from Anambra decide to build their Industries in Anambra, where will you find the land for such?

Lagos has 20 million people of which 17 million are not original Lagos people.

If Hong Kong, a city state once thrived as a manufacturing powerhouse for decades despite its tiny size, then Anambra state has far too much land than it actually needs to achieve that feat.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Basher8583: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
oneeast:

Guy leave this matter. You done consistently show say you be beta mumu.

I done solve your madness for you

Print this nonsense out. Carry am go Oshodi or idumota go claim say Lagos no be for Yorubas.

Walahi you go get the answer to your question in less that 30secs.
And na answer wey you no go ever forget.

Mumu
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

Guy leave this matter. You done consistently show say you be beta mumu. M
I done solve your madness for yourint this nonsense out. Carry am go Oshodi or idumota go claim say Lagos no be for YorubasWalahi you go get the answer to your question in less that 30secs.
And na answer wey you no go ever forget.Mumu

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:

If all.the industrialists from Anambra decide to build their Industries in Anambra, where will you find the land for such?

Lagos has 20 million people of which 17 million are not original Lagos people.

Maybe you didn't get his logic. Lagos is smaller than Anambra, and has more companies than probably all states combined. So, how is Anambra that is bigger going to have a problem accommodating many companies?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by AwkaFinest: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Population estimate of Anambrarians

Anambra 4.5 million
Lagos 300k
Abuja 80k
Rivers 75k
Delta 60k
Enugu 40k
Ogun 20k and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Amalekki: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
kolamilan:

Oniro ofo.
Leave Okwudili alone pls

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by wiseoneking: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not true sir. I used to think that Igbos are a majority in population and that we have more Igbo outside SE but data has proven otherwise. There are more Igbo living in the 5 Igbo SE states and Anambra is no exception..

My hypothesis is that Igbo population has been inflated. The most emperical data show that 20% of Igbo are domiciled outside the SE, 80% are domiciled within the 5 Igbo SE states and the Igbo population is actually a minority population.

1. Due to history, cultural affinity, linguistic spread of the Igbo language and Igbo-speakers, most of this 20% Igbo living outside Igboland will be more in states such as Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue that border the 5 Igbo SE states than far away places like Lagos, Kano and Abuja.

2. Data from recent inec voters registration for Osun alone is higher than the total registration in Igbo South East (screenshot below)

3. Satelite image of Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Ebonyi compared to Ibadan show a small area of dense population https://www.nairaland.com/7186666/aba-ibadan-satellite-picture-aba

4. Data from 2021 JAMB registration show that 447,857 are indigenes of SW states that registered their states of origin as Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun for JAMB against 320,306 indigenes of SE that registered their states of origin as Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra. Only 20% (70K out of the 320K) of the JAMB candidates of SE origin live outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

5. Demograhics data of internet subscribers also support my hypothesis like other demographic data captured with better data capturing tools, https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers that validated my hypothesis that Igbo population in SE is inflated and the Igbo are a minority group in terms of population.

6. Data from overall inec voters registration show Igbo among the lowest with the only Igbo state, Anambra state, at the bottom of the top 10 https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

The politicians knew this reality all along hence no serious effort to canvass for votes aggressively in SE like they do for other zones.

SE may just be same population as states with similar land size as it like Kaduna or Katsina or Oyo and the SE is by far the least populated of all the geopolitical zones.

As things stand now, no serious contender can bank on votes from SE and a serious contender will not get the voting strength incentive from the SE.

The SE is a minority vote region even far behind the minority tribes-dominated SS from these data.

Data from JAMB show the Igbo population is abysmally low, so low that only Imo state featured in the top 10 states with registered indigenes sitting for JAMB and for Igbo dominated schools, the Igbo were no. 4 top for universities with UNN ,No. 8 for polytechnics and no single college of Education in Igboland made it among the top 10 colleges of Education with highest registered JAMB candidates !
https://utmeofficial.com.ng/jamb/jamb-registration-statistics-2020-2021-by-course-universities-polytechnics-nce-and-state-of-origin/

On number of JAMB applicants who are Igbo, Anambra state is the Igbo state with the highest number of registered candidates yet was No. 16 on the list far far behind! And all the JAMB candidates registered for JAMB in the whole of SE just adds up to about the total candidates in Lagos state alone or sum for Oyo and Ogun.

As at now the best and cleanest data indicate that about 80% of Igbo are domiciled in the SE while 20% are domiciled outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

Out of the 320,306 Igbo candidates in the 2020-2021, max.(when you add total candidates that registered for JAMB in those 5 SE states and assume they are all Igbo) only about 250K(~80%)account for candidates that sat for exam in the SE while about 70K(20%) are Igbo candidates who registered outside the SE to represent the total Igbo candidates.

Inec registration; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

So all these data conflate to prove that Igbo are a minority group by population but have inflated numbers which call for scientific enquiry.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Where did you get your JAMB ENROLLMENT statistics. I challenge you to get the 5 to 10 years registration and see the first five States or 10 states. This is how you continue to deceive yourselves and lost out in education. For your record, imo state for the past three decades has been leading in jamb.

Google Nairaland "see JAMB applications by geopolitical regions of origin from 2010 - 2016"

then you can reply me
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by wiseoneking: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
wallarwallar:
No wonder dat liar of a governor served 8years and relocated to Lagos.. Why can't he stay in Anambra if he actually did a good job in the state.. Make una dey decieve una self
You guys and Lagos, while not oshogbo or Adoekiti. Lagos is Naija federal government made. Nomaman....!
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by wiseoneking: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
saintrow1:

You are deluded and doomed.
Non yorubas are not up to 15% in lagos
In fact northerners are more than igbos in lagos. Even in fectac where igbos were brought in as refugees during the civil war, are not even up to 20% of Amuwo-Odofin local government area.
Alot of people from delta, edo, calabar etc are in lagos as well.
How can refugees out number indigene, is that possible?
I no you igbos like to reap where you did not sow but lagos will never be your home. We yorubas will always remind you that you are nothing put a pin and refugees in lagos.
Pls learn to be proud of where you come from and stop claiming other peoples land. You igbos and fulanis are the same. Birds of the same feathers.

BAT 2023
TYF ✊�
Shame on you because they have produced both the state and federal reps in Lagos. They are able to carved their world without the indigenes: have the most important markets, buy the choicest places, build their schools and houses etc. You can always denied the truth but the truth still remains the truth. just laughing hard hearing that the hausas are higher than the igbos in Lagos. You do good.
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ThinkSmarter: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
ziondaughter247:

I think it is population by number as per number of inhabitants, just like Lagos, Rivers, Kano etc - whose major inhabitants are non-indigenes who relocated to the state for greener pastures. I find it very arrogant when these same Anambra ppl claim that they developed Lagos but quite a number of the traders in Onitsha market are not from Anambra, they just came there because of the commerce in the area. And it is silly for them to keep bragging about higher GDP and all that but hate when Lagos claims the highest GDP, as it's only natural that Anambra GDP is better than other southeast states due to it's vantage location...Any area that is close to water and is not landlocked will easily attract commericial and development activites, just like Lagos

But in terms of number of indigenes, IMO STATE has the highest number of Igbo indigenes. No amount of lies by these people will distort this FACT...
i totally agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by MikeofAfrica: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
ziondaughter247:

This is a BLOODY LIE!!!
Anambra has more population because it is a centre of commerce, but Imo state has the HIGHEST number of indegenous IGBOS... This is very evident even in the state of origin breakdown of people who register for commonentrance, jamb, WAEC and even in the civil service...
It is just like saying Lagos state has the highest number of yoruba citizens...Lol..when Ogun state is there!!

Anambra just like Lagos is advantaged because of it's close location to a major body of water...So it is the most likely to attract commerce and development, hence people flock to these areas....
IMO state has the highest number of Igbo Aborigines and IS THE CORE CENTRE/ORIGIN OF IGBO SOCIETY!!!. No lies or manipulation can hide this fact
Anambra is the most populated state of the Igbo tribe in Nigeria. Uli in Anambra is also the source of the Igbo race.
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ASAPFERG: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Na as I come UK I now believe say Nigerians the waste land space
as how
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by garfield1: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
OriOko88:
Only Onitsha and nnewi are densely populated in anambra.. Other towns over there are stark villages with few mansions. I think anambra has high mortality rate hence their low population. The rate at which young people die there is a major course for concern. Its as if d old witches are killing d younger ones....maybe that's one of d major reasons igbos dont stay in their towns.. Fear of village people.
I served in ekwusigo in 2016, d rate of deaths then was so high..and people think its normal thing.. They even do Burial like carnival.,and by 6 7 pm everywhere don silent like grave. I quickly japa without looking back after service.

Are you from ife
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by OriOko88(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
garfield1:

Are you from ife
Osogbo smiley
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by duwdu: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Inec registration; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

Reference stuff; thanks for posting.

-P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Thomasankara(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Inec registration; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

I beg to differ on this, most igbos that travelled out of their region, normally adopt their hosts states of origin, for example u now see many igbos on Fb, whose profiles read Lagos, Oyo as their states of origin
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Komu1048:

Before lagos, lokoja and calabar were first the capital of Nigeria. And you will never came out to claim that Cox they weren't managed well .
You will never see Fayose, Segun Oni, Segun Mimiko etc running to lagos despite the are from southwest, despite even former Edo governors stay with their people. It is only this igbos that will never stay in their place just to create problems in there.

And y'all will be claiming former state capital, so because it was once a state capital, u guys are not immobile and can't go elsewhere

who told you Fayose, mimiko and Oni do not run to Lagos or do not have houses or properties in Lagos? Can you swear that they don't have properties or do not run to Lagos? my friend was a journalist in The Nation newspaper and some years back she interviewed Fayose in his house in Ikoyi. Even Obaseki had properties in Lagos as the co-founder of Afrinvest. you guys just love to show fantastic ignorance in High definition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Muhammed Sani-Sidi, NEMA DG, Approves Other Executive Management / Go With Your Official Cars, Ortom Tells Outgoing LG Chairmen / Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.