Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. (331 Views)

President Tinubu, Please Have Pity On Reno Omokri ( Pictures) / Unmasking The Real Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. by OK2NVME: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yekina Amoda Ogunlere aka Bobo Chicago "died" sometime in 1979 and was reborn whole as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I for one don't doubt that BAT is as fake as they come owing to the fact that his original names and state of origin can not be part of a conspiracy against him. His detractors won't have invented a real name for him. And those who came out with this bombshell revelation on who is really the real Bola Tinubu knew him too well that they knew his real names. This to me isn't a random slanderous gossip but an ongoing identity theft and fraud case by Yekinin Amoda Ogunlere.

But before Tinubu as we know it could be spawned, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere must be buried.

But here is the gist:

1. Did Yekina Amoda Ogunlere randomly take the names Bola Ahmed Tinubu for himself? Was this a random identity created by Yekini or was it a stolen identity of a real human being?

2. If the answer to the above is that Yekini randomly chose a new identity from thin air, why then did he have to have a new identity? Was he a convicted criminal or some one running from the law ?

3. If the case was one of stolen identity, then who is/was the real Bola Ahmed Tinubu and how come one Yekini from Osun is now bearing his identity?

I recalled how in the 90's before the advent of Biometric passports, Nigerians used to share passports to travel abroad. Someone with a genuine visa could easily send his passport back to Nigeria and have his friend or relatives use the passport to get into the US. The US immigration guys where clueless on this visa racketeering owing that they were mostly white guys back then who could hardly differentiate between niggers. This visa racket applied also in using stolen passports that will be sold in places like Oluwole and sold to desperate migrants to enter the US or any other European country that had a genuine and valid visa permit. Was this how Yekini got into the US and permanently stole the identity of Bola Tinubu?

I have begun doing my own research by digging up death records, prison databases and other open sourced biometric public records on both Yekini Amoda Ogunlere and Bola Ahmed Tinubu hoping to find any traces of both names with an attached photo. This will involve a nationwide search on all public records for each individual state as well as that of the US Federal archives.

My main goals is to:
1. Find if there is any reference to Yekini Amoda Ogunlere on public archives notably pictures.

2. Do same for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3. Compare pictures and see which really fits the character known as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

This I can not do on my own and so I am soliciting for support from you guys to also start digging with me as there is not much time left.

This thread will double as our command HQ from where we share tips and coordinate our investigative work. We will also post findings here and make a formal report based on our work.

Whose with me?
Re: Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. by PlayerMeji: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu has started fulfilling on some of his electoral mandates even before winning the election.

He has provided jobs for teeming youths online.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
What about this?

Re: Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. by agadez007(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
That’s his alter ego
When he gets tired of the Tunubu personality,man can switch to Ogungbajo on us tomorrow

How can you trust a mentally unstable person rule you?

1 Like

Re: Will The Real Bola Tinubu Please Stand Up. by wallarwallar(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Another idiot spotted.. OBIWASTE people

(1) (Reply)

“IPOB Needs 50 Men & Women To Donate $10k For 6 Months To Restore Biafra By 2023 / Some IPOB Members Are Dead Brain - Simon Ekpa / Eid-el-kabir: Buhari Departs Abuja For Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.