Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin (388 Views)

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin by Playloaded: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
A beautiful young Nigerian lady, Ezinne Obianuju, has taken to social media to celebrate being a virgin at 21.

The young lady, who is proud of the feat in a Facebook post on Thursday, June 30, recalled some of the challenges she’s had to face because of her resolve to keep her chastity.

She claims that she has had a lot of failed relationships in the past because she refused to be intimate. She acknowledged that remaining a virgin is difficult, and that she occasionally feels tempted to give in, but the Lord gives her strength.

“Being a virgin at 21yrs it hasn’t been easy. A lot of temptations And losing relationships. Sometimes I just want to open my legs but am strong in the lord, he said thy shall not commit fornicate”. She wrote.

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-celebrates-being-a-virgin/
Re: 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin by Tonypen247(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations grin
Re: 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin by nickyj19: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
this doesn't change the fact that Arsenal is winning EPL next season

(1) (Reply)

Hook-up Girl Needed / In Front Of Kids (be Careful) / After Our First Night,i Discovered She's Married With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.