Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Not Able To Comment On This Post:meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Tran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Able To Comment On This Post:meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Tran (265 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Able To Comment On This Post:meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Tran by VOR2019: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
I wanted to comment on this post but could not :Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Sagtop: 10:41pm On Jul 01

Of particular interest is this comment by festacman below.

''Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by festacman(m): 12:01am
If the cover title is NSO KORAN rather than KORAN NSO, I must say, with due respect, that I am afraid about the translation of the content. No Igbo with grasp of Igbo language will make this fundamental error.

A milestone, though!''

Festacman should know that Arabic reads from right to left. It's possible that the title by Sheikh Chukwuemeka is correct. If this is so, then the joke is on festacman.

Re: Not Able To Comment On This Post:meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Tran by immortalcrown(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
VOR2019:

I wanted to comment on this post but could not :Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by Sagtop: 10:41pm On Jul 01

''Re: Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo by festacman(m): 12:01am
If the cover title is NSO KORAN rather than KORAN NSO, I must say, with due respect, that I am afraid about the translation of the content. No Igbo with grasp of Igbo language will make this fundamental error.

A milestone, though!''

Festacman should know that Arabic reads from right to left. It's possible that the title by Sheikh Chukwuemeka is correct. If this is so, then the joke is on festacman.

Moreover, "NSO KORAN" is a correct statement in Igbo language. "NSO KORAN" and "KORAN NSO" are all correct but have different meanings.

"NSO KORAN" means the rules (DOs and DON'Ts) of Koran.

"KORAN NSO" means holy Koran.
Re: Not Able To Comment On This Post:meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Tran by festacman(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
VOR2019:

A milestone, though!''

The KORAN was said to have been translated from Arabic to Igbo. This means every Igbo Muslim or intending Muslim should read the KORAN in Igbo language and understand the content. The title given to the KORAN by the translator means another thing in Igbo language other than Holy KORAN.
Re: Not Able To Comment On This Post:meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Tran by delzbaba(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aboki go hate this man, they prefer that there arabic style.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk: Why Will They Ban Alcohol In Abuja, The FCT Of A Secular Nation / Covenant Of Alignment / Co-founder Of Satanic Church Converts To Christainity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.