Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment (65479 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Young Graduate Program At Totalenergies / Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2022
drach:
Please, did you write technical test?
I was only giving Numerical, Verbal & Logical

Which role did u write for?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2022
busola0ade:
Okay I did that. Hopefully I get a response soon. Thank you

Did you just reply the mail for reschedule??
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by busola0ade: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes I did. No response yet though
Oludayoogun:

Did you just reply the mail for reschedule??
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
busola0ade:
Yes I did. No response yet though

Same here…missed the test due to the fact that it entered my junk message….got a mail from them yesterday that I should reply for rescheduling within the next 48hrs which I did yesterday and I’m yet to get to get a reply from them tho
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Oludayoogun:

Same here…missed the test due to the fact that it entered my junk message….got a mail from them yesterday that I should reply for rescheduling within the next 48hrs which I did yesterday and I’m yet to get to get a reply from them tho

They even wrote in the message that they suspected that it entered my spam message which could be the reason I didn’t see it ….I’m hopeful they will reply definitely
Let’s wait �
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by busola0ade: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Which message did you reply? The one from your junk or the recent one?
Oludayoogun:

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 2:58am On Sep 24, 2022
busola0ade:
Which message did you reply? The one from your junk or the recent one?

The one from my junk….does it matter ??
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by reallydoe231: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Did the same, still awaiting feedback.
Oludayoogun:

The one from my junk….does it matter ??
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Tolatokun: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2022
I did the same and I am awaiting response,

But the one from your junk matters, because in the mail sent to me from the recruitment team I was asked to respond to the consultant. The mail from your spam is the one the consultant sent so I believe that’s the one you are to reply to for rescheduling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Tolatokun: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
As123456789:
Through email. Tried to sound as professional as possible

Was it the consultants mail you applied to for rescheduling?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tolatokun:
I did the same and I am awaiting response,

But the one from your junk matters, because in the mail sent to me from the recruitment team I was asked to respond to the consultant. The mail from your spam is the one the consultant sent so I believe that’s the one you are to reply to for rescheduling.
Same here �
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 2:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your email

Kindly note that reschedules will be sent out at a later stage throughout the month.

Please keep a look out for the rescheduled email and the confirmation for your rescheduled time slot.

Kind regards,

Luhele Tshuma

….received this mail not long ago
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Check your junk or spam messages
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by reallydoe231: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2022
Hmm nothing yet for me
Oludayoogun:
Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your email

Kindly note that reschedules will be sent out at a later stage throughout the month.

Please keep a look out for the rescheduled email and the confirmation for your rescheduled time slot.

Kind regards,

Luhele Tshuma

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by drach(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
I wrote for drilling and wells
haftob:

Which role did u write for?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
drach:

I wrote for drilling and wells
Drilling and Reservoir dint write technical test.
I don't knw if they will be rescheduled to take theirs too or they will be evaluated with just the aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by busola0ade: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nothing yet on my end
Oludayoogun:
Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your email

Kind regards,

Luhele Tshuma

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Donblaize: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
For the Economists who wrote today, how did the test go?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Onyi2008: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
HAS TOTAL invited WELL SITE GEOLOGIST FOR APTITUDE TEST? I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EMAIL FOR APTITUDE TEST WELLSITE GEOLOGIST? PLEASE, I NEED A REPLY ON THIS/
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Onyi2008:
HAS TOTAL invited WELL SITE GEOLOGIST FOR APTITUDE TEST? I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EMAIL FOR APTITUDE TEST WELLSITE GEOLOGIST? PLEASE, I NEED A REPLY ON THIS/
I'm not sure but I think Wellsite geologists were the first group to write the aptitude test. They most likely wrote on September 1,same day Reservoir wrote theirs but Wellsite geologist was in the morning while Reservoir was in the afternoon on that day. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure.
By the way, did u meet the requirements as stated on the advert? I also applied and I wasn't invited so I assumed it's because I didn't meet the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by JobbyGuy: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Donblaize:
For the Economists who wrote today, how did the test go?
e choke
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Onyi2008:
yes wellsite wrote on the first day but only aptitude not heard of technical test for wellsite yet…
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by jlomz: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please anybody rescheduled yet?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Eficator: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
jlomz:

Yes I was rescheduled yesterday to write tomorrow.
I initially missed the test due to the fact that the mail was sitting in my spam folder unknowingly. I sent them a mail last week for a reschedule after receiving a mail from Total to do so.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by jlomz: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eficator:

Yes I was rescheduled yesterday to write tomorrow.
I initially missed the test due to the fact that the mail was sitting in my spam folder unknowingly. I sent them a mail last week for a reschedule after receiving a mail from Total to do so.

Please what role and when did you request a reschedule?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by busola0ade: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yes. Just received a mail now. For 28th
jlomz:
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Oludayoogun(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mine entered not long ago also….hope for the best
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by jlomz: 3:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Oludayoogun:
Mine entered not long ago also….hope for the best

Role please
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by mykel2yc(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2022
I'm writing on the 28th. Accountant role

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Tohaf(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Has anyone received reschedule email for maintenance Engineer role please?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by jlomz: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Tohaf:
Has anyone received reschedule email for maintenance Engineer role please?

Check your mail
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please update the times for the various reschedules and which ones have received reschedules

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services / FG Places Embargo On Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.