Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment (65657 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Young Graduate Program At Totalenergies / Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
are you expecting? it dropped this afternoon, there might be another batch sent out tomorrow hopefully
ennyj01:

What time did you get it please?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
ExpertNLer:
are you expecting? it dropped this afternoon, there might be another batch sent out tomorrow hopefully

Yes, I am expecting.
Okay, thank you.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Are you also electrical engineering?
ennyj01:

Yes, I am expecting.
Okay, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by dammygoody(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Piping guys how far??

How was that technical test?
Mehnn... cheesy
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
dammygoody:
Piping guys how far??

How was that technical test?
Mehnn... cheesy
please is it technical like based on your field of study or still similar to an aptitude?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
11:22am

ennyj01:

What time did you get it please?

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by sekzy99(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate, and committed individuals to join the team as we prepare this generation for the future of work. As our Intern, your primary responsibility will be to impact primary and secondary school learners with coding skills.

Mode: Physical

Roles and Responsibilities
• Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
• Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
• Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
• Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
• Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools

Our Ideal Candidate
• Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is an added advantage
• Must be between 18 – 35 years
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• A personal laptop
• A coding background is needed.
• Applicants must be able to teach two or more of these: Scratch Programming, Mobile App Development, Web Design (HTML, CSS & JavaScript), Python Programming, and Robotics.
• Must reside in Lagos State

To apply, please complete the internship application form here: https://forms.gle/5MqrNfUymFpeSAaj6

For more information, please check:
Email: macrotutor@datasciencenigeria.ai
Twitter: @MacroTutor_
Instagram: MacroTutor
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/macrotutor
Phone Number: 08165977602, 07034100668
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
ExpertNLer:
Are you also electrical engineering?

No, I am not.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
what course are you?
ennyj01:

No, I am not.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 5:14am On Sep 16, 2022
ExpertNLer:
what course are you?

Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello Bussieola, I believe you’ve written your test now, wish you all the best. Please how is it like? What’s the duration of the test? I’m writing for Maintenance Engineer on Monday
Bussieola:
Pls guys, what's the duration for each test
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by thesoccerhoopin: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
It contains technical questions for the job role. Not Mechanical engineering questions but specific piping questions for a piping engineer role
Isispeaker97:
please is it technical like based on your field of study or still similar to an aptitude?

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
thesoccerhoopin:
It contains technical questions for the job role. Not Mechanical engineering questions but specific piping questions for a piping engineer role
thanks so much
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Bussieola: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Anonz:
Hello Bussieola, I believe you’ve written your test now, wish you all the best. Please how is it like? What’s the duration of the test? I’m writing for Maintenance Engineer on Monday
For the swift analysis it's 6 minutes for 8 questions
I can't really remember the duration for technical assessment but I think 30 minutes for 20 questions or thereabout

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Seunha1: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Anybody received a technical invite for Reservoir Engineering ?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Seunha1:
Anybody received a technical invite for Reservoir Engineering ?
Did u receive?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Seunha1: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2022
haftob:

Did u receive?

Not yet
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Okay, thank you very much. Please what’s the format of the technical assessment? Do you recall any specific question that was asked? I know we’re writing for different roles I just want to have an idea.
Bussieola:

For the swift analysis it's 6 minutes for 8 questions
I can't really remember the duration for technical assessment but I think 30 minutes for 20 questions or thereabout
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anonz:
Okay, thank you very much. Please what’s the format of the technical assessment? Do you recall any specific question that was asked? I know we’re writing for different roles I just want to have an idea.
The technical assessment test is a discipline -specific test, so they ask u technical questions about the specific role you're applying to.
I think you'll av to actually read wide because from my experience in the technical test I did, the questions asked reflected to av an experience in the role. So if u don't av any experience, u'll need to read wide.

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thank you for your response, I wish you all the best. I have almost 4 years experience in the role i applied for, May God make it easy for us.
haftob:

The technical assessment test is a discipline -specific test, so they ask u technical questions about the specific role you're applying to.
I think you'll av to actually read wide because from my experience in the technical test I did, the questions asked reflected to av an experience in the role. So if u don't av any experience, u'll need to read wide.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Ochuko201: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
@Anonz, pls did you write the online Assessment and then got another mail for Technical assessment you just did. I just want to confirm because when I did the Online assessment, they told us Total will contact us directly for the Technical Assessment but would be a physical one.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Ochuko201: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Did any1 in the house did the assessment for Marine Supretendent and also if he or she has received any invite for the Technical Assessment.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Adelodun24: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anonz:
Hello bro. I noticed we both are writing same time for same role. How are you preparing for it. Do you have any useful preparation resource or info?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
I have not written my test yet. It’s scheduled for Monday (both the swift aptitude test and technical test)
Ochuko201:
@Anonz, pls did you write the online Assessment and then got another mail for Technical assessment you just did. I just want to confirm because when I did the Online assessment, they told us Total will contact us directly for the Technical Assessment but would be a physical one.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
https://www.savilleassessment.com/aptitude-tests/ I’m using the practice questions on this website as a guide
Adelodun24:

Hello bro. I noticed we both are writing same time for same role. How are you preparing for it. Do you have any useful preparation resource or info?

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Adelodun24: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
[q
uote author=Anonz post=116762322]https://www.savilleassessment.com/aptitude-tests/ I’m using the practice questions on this website as a guide
[/quote]
Thanks for this.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by gloria97(f): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please does anyone know how to check your Applicant ID Number? I'm not sure I wrote mine down. Is there a way to check or retrieve it pleassseeeeeee �
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Buchisco22(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
gloria97:
Please does anyone know how to check your Applicant ID Number? I'm not sure I wrote mine down. Is there a way to check or retrieve it pleassseeeeeee �

Search for "total energies" in your mail box

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Lawyce: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone know what the next stage after this swift analysis aptitude is and how long it would take to get reply from them to know our fate
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
How was it for those who wrote for maintenance? any new invites for any disciplines today?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
The swift part was trickier than I expected but the technical part was quite enjoyable for me.

ExpertNLer:
How was it for those who wrote for maintenance? any new invites for any disciplines today?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by jlomz: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
I can't believe I missed this test!
Damn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.