Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,298 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Business Can I Do With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 50k (321 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 50k by IchoosePeace: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day everyone, please I need y'all advice and suggestions.

What business or side hustle can I start with 50,000 naira? I don't want to spend it on frivolities.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by Boogyman557: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool ohh boy.. wit the way the CUNTREE take be, the money small ooo..

But MAMA put business go make SENTENCES well well..

Road side food selling..

The business the give money now ooo..

E get one woman wey I know, she start the business late las year and now she don buy car...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by IchoosePeace: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
undecided
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool ohh boy.. wit the way the CUNTREE take be, the money small ooo..

But MAMA put business go make SENTENCES well well..

Road side food selling..

The business the give money now ooo..

E get one woman wey I know, she start the business late las year and now she don buy car...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 50k by stacyadams: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fry yam or akara for location way no get am..

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Monthly With Copy Trading / How To Find The Best Solicitor For Your Case Online? / Just Made Wardrobe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.