Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet (1915 Views)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Peter Obi is the only candidate that can handle Nigeria financial mess, not the old men they're packaging for their meal tickets for Owambe party, they deceived Nigerians in 2015 not again, Obi is the right man for the job

7 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by DispatcherLagos: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
President Peter Obi tutors Makinde

18 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by oyin44: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Coming from Omoyeebo's propaganda newspaper ... grin

Una well done..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by PresidObi: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Another feather to his well decorated cap.

12 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Anybody saying Peter Obi isn't suitable is self deceit, sincerely he's probably the best candidate.

But he can't win, I can't see a way through which Peter Obi wins honestly.

He should just drop out before campaign starts, so his tribe can choose between Tinubu or Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
oyin44:
Coming from Omoyeebo's propaganda newspaper ... grin

Una well done..
e dey pain you grin?

10 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by IamWonderful: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
ok
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Jostoman: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intelligent Man

2 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by dawnomike(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thinkam:
Anybody saying Peter Obi isn't suitable is self deceit, sincerely he's probably the best candidate.

He should just drop out before campaign starts, so his tribe can choose between Tinubu or Atiku.
You have a point .. but it is better he dies trying, than never trying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thinkam:

They are packing Tinubu again the way they packaged PMB at least Buhari is less corrupt unlike Tinubu known drug lord, financial embezzler, the urchins are after their meal tickets not Nigeria interests

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114366932:

They are packing Tinubu again the way they packaged PMB at least Buhari is less corrupt unlike Tinubu known drug lord, financial embezzler, the urchins are after their meal tickets not Nigeria interests

The fact buhari won his reelection, proves majority of Nigerians don't care about the country, so that alone makes me certain Atiku or Tinubu will win..

1 Like

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thinkam:

The fact buhari won his reelection, proves majority of Nigerians don't care about the country, so that alone makes me certain Atiku or Tinubu will win..

2023 will be a different ball game

9 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thinkam:

Obi penetrating in all corners of Nigeria
Watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid024vTUckRvSC9Xf7h8hCdeNzFbK1EVLcrKq6d1EBe4pHW4h7xdCH4aX138Qe2589VHl&id=606097574

6 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lagos was developed by all tribes, Tinubu should develop his state Osun to be like Lagos since he's the one nominating Osun governors, not going to Osun to remind them that he is richer than Osun, when Osun was having financial crisis he was no where to be found or render any financial assistance to Osun civil servants that were begging for arms

5 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by realestate99: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114367529:
Lagos was developed by all tribes, Tinubu should develop his state Osun to be like Lagos since he's the one nominating Osun governors, not going to Osun to remind them that he is richer than Osun, when Osun was having financial crisis he was no where to be found or render any financial assistance to Osun civil servants that were begging for arms
Lagos was developed by the Yorubas, your ancestors saw that Lagos was already developed that was why they came with a shirt and one poly bag to settle here, so do not change the narrative, from the early Portuguese era, Lagos has always been developed relatively to neighbouring cities, this is a period when your people were still roaming naked in the Eastern jungles.

4 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
To be OBIDIENT is a task that must be achieved at all cost.. I’m OBIDIENT, I’m not a tribal bigot

5 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
realestate99:

Lagos was developed by the Yorubas, your ancestors saw that Lagos was already developed that was why they came with a shirt and one poly bag to settle here, so do not change the narrative, from the early Portuguese era, Lagos has always been developed relatively to neighbouring cities, this is a period when your people were still roaming naked in the Eastern jungles.
First Nigeria to own house in Ikoyi is Sir Louis Ojukwu the founder of Nigeria stock exchange, richest man in Nigeria then with many investments in Lagos and other part of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by stabilizer: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi will never and can never be the president of this country.

Infact he will never be.

Obi is too small to rule a country like Nigeria.

He will either become third or fourth in the presidential race result

I don't even like the shape of his head undecided
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by omoharry(f): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
President Peter Obi tutors Makinde
news since 2020..
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by specialmati(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2022
stabilizer:
Peter Obi will never and can never be the president of this country.

Infact he will never be.

Obi is too small to rule a country like Nigeria.

He will either become third or fourth in the presidential race result

I don't even like the shape of his head undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin hope all is well, you have been jumping from one topic to another with this comment. Hope everything is in order
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Oracleforce: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Can you imagine the arrogant Title "tutored a state Governor"

I don't trust all these nyamiri propaganda trying to sell Obituary Pthuef in an arrogant way....

....as if Seyi Makinde is his student, subject or an illiterate "

I will rather be sleeping at home than waste my precious time on all these political scammers
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by XerXers: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2022
realestate99:

Onitsha was an epicenter of Portuguese Trade.
Ojukwus father was a Lagos billionaire and founder of Nigeria stock exchange. Hausa and Igbo settle in Lagos before yorubas, ie apart from indigenous Lagos villagers. Yoruba migrants from hinterlands came later

1 Like

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by realestate99: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
post=114368317:

First Nigeria to own house in Ikoyi is Sir Louis Ojukwu the founder of Nigeria stock exchange, richest man in Nigeria then with many investments in Lagos and other part of Nigeria
You people are breathing propaganda!!! So you are telling me Louis Ojukwu did not meet any structure there prior to building his house there? Lagos has been existing before Louis Ojukwu was conceived, you think everyone believes those bullshit you feed yourselves with in the east?

Lagos was a booming city, Go to national archives and check, as late as 1950s the colonial government was still dissuading people not to come to Ogbeite market in Enugu naked, whereas as at that time Lagos was booming with civilized people.
So I do no understand where your people developed Lagos because when your ancestors were still parading themselves naked in a market, Lagos was already up there.

1 Like

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
realestate99:

You people are breathing propaganda!!! So you are telling me Louis Ojukwu did not meet any structure there prior to building his house there? Lagos has been existing before Louis Ojukwu was conceived, you think everyone believes those bullshit you feed yourselves with in the east?

Lagos was a booming city, Go to national archives and check, as late as 1950s the colonial government was still dissuading people not to come to Ogbeite market in Enugu naked, whereas as at that time Lagos was booming with civilized people.
So I do no understand where your people developed Lagos because when your ancestors were still parading themselves naked in a market, Lagos was already up there.
First occupants of Ikoyi are colonial masters, structures were built by Colonial government then

1 Like

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by realestate99: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
post=114375527:

First occupants of Ikoyi are colonial masters, structures were built by Colonial government then
When Lagos was Onim ( Portuguese name) it was a big coastal town known for trading between Europeans and the indigenous population and a good slave trade route. Do you think Lagos started yesterday? Before the colonialist came , Lagos has been thriving. Do you know who who Da Rochas was? A Brazilian returnee slave who was once rumoured to be the richest man in the country then, he was an enigma in lagos. I doubt your people will know him then because most were still toiling in the bush that period.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candido_Da_Rocha

https://punchng.com/da-rocha-was-so-rich-he-sent-his-dirty-clothes-to-britain-for-laundry-granddaughter/

1 Like

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
XerXers:

Onitsha was an epicenter of Portuguese Trade.
Ojukwus father was a Lagos billionaire and founder of Nigeria stock exchange. Hausa and Igbo settle in Lagos before yorubas, ie apart from indigenous Lagos villagers. Yoruba migrants from hinterlands came later

Na from nollywood I understand how Lagos be for una eyes
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by whirlwind7(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thinkam:

I also share your sentiment, that many Nigerians don't care about the country. Everyone just wants to survive and get their daily bread.
As for the 2019 election, do you remember the drama that followed it?
There was a fair chance that Atiku actually defeated Buhari, but APC and the cabal used federal might to arm twist INEC. Remember how ministers and senators paid billions into ensuring they retain their posts? All that money went into paying off and bribing INEC's returning officers and everyone who could ensure that results are written to favor Buhari.
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by richie240: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
African proverb tork say: "tick (parasite) dey kee hinsef, e say e dey kee dog"
So with this 'news/title' now, Ibadan Oyo state ppl wee be rejoicing abi?

Very 'smart' political move!
cool
post=114366703:
grin grin grin
Peter Obi is the only candidate that can handle Nigeria financial mess, not the old men they're packaging for their meal tickets for Owambe party, they deceived Nigerians in 2015 not again, Obi is the right man for the job
Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Web2020: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Go to VI and see the long queue the Yoruba are queuing to leave Nigeria. After they have sold incompetency and foolish leader to Nigerians using their media power because of hatred for ibos, they will be looking for another country to run to. Go to the UK, it is almost Yoruba everywhere. They have started again; selling half dead man to rule. Stay in the country you have helped to destroy, for where!

2 Likes

Re: Finance Management: Peter Obi In Ibadan, Tutors Makinde’s Cabinet by Factcheck0001: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114366703:
grin grin grin
the same peter obi that couldn’t add 1 naira to anambra igr for good 8 years is d one tutoring someone about finance management

The same obi that did a bad investment with state money n lost over half of it is d one tutoring people about money management

The same obi that left huge debt for Obiano is d one tutoring someone

Wonders shall never end

B4 u argue blindly,these are your receipts below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supporter Of Peter Obi Dumps Him, Endorses Tinubu- See Reason / What I Saw In An Obidient Whatsapp Group / Wike Seals Atiku Abubakar Campaign Office In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.