Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko (1661 Views)

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by Mickykarim: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU DO NOT OWE ANYBODY ANY EXPLANATION FOR YOUR POLITICAL CONVINCTION.

This is like giving credence to the STUPIDITY of some dough heads. Undesirable elements who think that you and your opinion with belief are subservient to their FOOLERY.

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RIGHT OF ASSOCIATION AND WITHOUT APOLOGY TO IDIOTS WHO WOULD RATHER WISH CONTROL OF YOUR IDEOLOGY AND FATE.

This is not necessary. You have cowed to the whims and caprices of DULLARDS who cannot think straight, and this is going their routes and ROTTEN mentality. The single thing wrong with the BLACK man. Which is the BALCK SENSE.

You should have left FOOLs in their cocoon of retardants to DIE in the wanton IGNORANCE they are consigned and confined to. Fate has dealt a blow of low life to them and left behind in the flow of humanity. They are undeserving of anything worthy of attention. Definitely not dotards.

I AM GROSSLY DISAPPOINTED.
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by wickedJezibel(f): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:

Dont worry when Tinubu is back to the country, I will ask him to do back flip for you

undecided
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by wickedJezibel(f): 3:01am On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:

The good part about 2023 election, all the money meant for the development of SE which Tinubu diverted to his private pocket as a governor general of SE hence you guys hating on him, na still the money he would use to bribe your red cap elders like Ohanego to vote for him

Na Abu money
Shut up
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by PapaHadum: 4:49am On Jul 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
All the people supporting Tinubu are doing so because they have benefitted one way or another from the billions of Lagos State treasury Tinubu stole using stooges he installs as Governors in Lagos. The others supporting him are doing so with the hope of benefitting from his stolen wealth while the rest are directionless Yoruba urchins whose only reason is to see a Yoruba man occupy Aso Rock even if they and their family members remain perpetually wretched, it doesn't matter, let Tinubu just occupy Aso Rock, their generation problem is settled.

Instead of supporting credible candidates like Osinbajo, Adesina that will reset Nigeria without focusing on how to loot and how to empower corruption, they prefer a known criminal just because he throws money around for them, money that ordinarily belonged to them, its really sad.

Listen carefully to all Tinubu's key supporters, their only reason for following Tinubu up and down is because of money, none is supporting him because they believe he is a credible, incorruptible leader, rather because he is a master in looting public funds and giving away to his loyalists, and that's why they love him
cry

Jide Kosoko and his fellow co-travellers personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by Jack005(m): 5:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Selfish interest, just because he sponsors Yoruba actor and actresses...
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by eyeforeye(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2022
manutdrichie:
Mstheeew...people shaaa, you will think with all their exposure they are wise

After looting all the money meant for devt, he will spent peanut on few of citizen as if he is doing them a favour with his hard earned money

This is what you will have to say, loot, loot, loot, tell me a saint person in Nigerian or prove to me that no member of tribe has looted funds.

See, this is democracy you need to learn how to respect people choice, if tinubu loot lagos treasury to develop and assist people whereby government cannot help you directly, you will never forget it.

The day you are lucky to meet tinubu or he gives you audience, your narrative about him will change.

Lastly stop complaining about people choice.

1 Like

Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by IgOga(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
These criminal politicians from the East are taking advantage of the corrupt electoral system of Nigeria to hold on to power, they are never the people's mandate. Yes some may have won their first mandate on people's vote but most who didn't perform rig themselves back in and that's why we want a leader that will help reset Nigeria and give us a more transparent electoral system that will give Nigerian masses the power to elect their desired leaders with little or no rigging.

Tinubu a known treasury looter, a chop I chop politician can't offer Nigerians that, and that's why we are screaming now, it has nothing to do with hating Yorubas.

Igbo people from Anambra voted massively for Abiola even when an illustrious Igbo son was on ballot as VP to Abiolas rival, Tofa. Go and check the election result of that year, Abiola won in Anambra.

Igbos voted for Obasanjo massively and supported him through out his 8 years tenure. Even though you Yorubas in APC make it look like no Igbos support APC, people like me support Prof Yemi Osinbajo even before now, check my old posts on my main handle here.

Igbos have been supporting Yoruba candidates and those from other tribes but yoi all just hate Igbos for no justifiable reason. When we complain you wicked souls will say Igbos insulted you, even if we agree that some Igbos reciprocated your attacks online which you guys tag as insult, can you compare Igbo peoples so called insults with Fulani people's killing of Yorubas in Yoruba land yet Yorubas are cool with Hausa-Fulanis but will swear that an Igbo man will never be President because Igbos insulted them bla bla bla

As you all continue your gangup against Igbos, I leave you with one word: there is God that oversees the affairs of man and when men feel they can play God in the lives of fellow men, God will rise up and show that He is still God. Watch and see, time will tell.

Where is your evidence of Tinubu’s criminality? If you have one take him to court and save Nigeria ��
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by techWriter3: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2022
So as Psquare and other entertainers that do championed politicians
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by Great0ne1: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Smithkafors:
You guys sees things aways from the tribalism point of view. No need for your explanation. Everything to you guys is tribalism.

This is Seun defending Tinubu lack of both primary and secondary school certificate which was posted by INEC themselves, while saying that he is launching investigation to look for Obi's fake money laundering that was cleared by EFCC.
That guy is a BIG FOOL . To even think he has the guts to warn us about making racist/tribalistic comment on this forum, even makes me sick.
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by Dynmyt: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
If you can be honest for once, you know that the Igbo masses abhor corrupt politicians. That's why Igbo politicians like Rochas, Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu and co aren't enjoying Igbo people's support at all.

But you Yorubas are different, you worship criminals. You worship known political criminals and treasury looters so long as that politician throws money around like Tinubu does.

Give us Osinbajo, Adesina, etc and we will never call them names, even if we refuse to support them, we will only challenge them based on issues and manifesto, but not bringing a known political criminal and treasury looter who has mastered the art of public fund looting using stooges and you expect us to dobale for him when we don't dobale for corrupt criminals like him in our own land.

Take time and check the calibre of politicians that enjoy cult like support of the Igbos, they are usually men and women of calibre, the likes Emeka Anyaoku, Dr Alex Ekwueme, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Charles Soludo, Chuba Okadigbo, Michael Opkara, Alvan Ikoku, Dede Onunaka Mbakwe, and now Peter Obi.

Compare them with the calibre of politicians you Owo mi da urchins support and you will see the difference.

Tinubu is a criminal, a known treasury looter, it won't change even if he succeeds in buying his way to Aso Rock since majority of Nigerians are daft and love their oppressors
But useless, baseless, directionless, greedy bat urchins have enough time to debate on this.

1 Like

Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by obioma69w: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Situational and Kantian ethics comes to mind.I can only shake my head out of here. The two ethical theories above explain it all. Kindly check my signature belowSituational and Kantian ethics comes to mind.I can only shake my head out of here. The two ethical theories above explain it all. Kindly check my signature below...
Re: Why I And Other Yoruba Actors Are Supporting Tinubu – Jide Kosoko by olaoyeisrael8: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Ohanego off me The Ohanego off me ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killers Of FUNSHO WILLIAMS Revealed!!!! / Nice pictures of HE Asíwájú Tinubu Sweating It Out In His London Home... / MC Oluomo Shifts Solidarity Walk For Tinubu/shettima Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.