Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man Apologized To His Wife For Taking Such Risk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Apologized To His Wife For Taking Such Risk (399 Views)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Apologized To His Wife For Taking Such Risk by BFA3: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ejiro,46, became a national hero after the incident which occurred while driving a truck. For 15 minutes, he showed incredible bravery after asking his "motor boy" to alight from the truck while he continued to drive it safety. he eventually got to the riverside, thereby saving the nation from a catastrophe. According to him, if he had not done what he did to drive the truck away from the residential area, many lives and properties would have been lost. Read more
Re: Man Apologized To His Wife For Taking Such Risk by Kingslaw(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How Can My Lovely Brother Become My Enemy / Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend / A Lady On Twitter Got Served The Same Cake She Served Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.