Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It (1352 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 1:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Why are ladies like this?
She came to my place and it rained
She felt cool and as a guy man and gentleman I decided to cover her up with my jacket I bought for 25k so she could feel warm till she gets home

Okay now I told her I needed the jacket cause I was going for an event …2weeks now this girl refused to return my jacket
I don’t see her around anymore..that’s my best jacket cause I wear it to shoes often

Worse part is that I left my atm card inside

What do I do ? I’m confused
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by PerfectStranger(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Must you state the price of the jacket?

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by brosom(m): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2022
One of the reasons why she wouldn't return it is either you've been doing the do with her for free, or she perceived u to be a weak slow man.

3 Likes

Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by ikeno(m): 5:26am On Jul 03, 2022
don't you know where she stays
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by Healthrelatedjo: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Na to go meet her for house na
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by duduade: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
You don't know the way to her house ni

You never ready to retrieve your belongings

You just might be chasing clout with this post, because a sensible person will not leave his ATM compromised for two weeks .. He would have gone to bank to report it stolen and gotten another one
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Must you state the price of the jacket?

So you won’t think it’s a mere jacket
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
duduade:
You don't know the way to her house ni

You never ready to retrieve your belongings

You just might be chasing clout with this post, because a sensible person will not leave his ATM compromised for two weeks .. He would have gone to bank to report it stolen and gotten another one

I don’t know her house cause I don’t visit girls
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Na to go meet her for house na

I don’t know where she stays oo

She’s just a girl I met newly
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2022
ikeno:
don't you know where she stays

No I don’t
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2022
brosom:
One of the reasons why she wouldn't return it is either you've been doing the do with her for free, or she perceived u to be a weak slow man.

Weak slow man how?
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KingDash: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Na Thier life shirt wey I buy 15k she carry an after spending a night... very useless things
KyberTHEGREAT:
She felt cool and as a guy man and gentleman I decided to cover her up with my jacket I bought for 25k so she could feel warm till she gets home

Okay now I told her I needed the jacket cause I was going for an event …2weeks now this girl refused to return my jacket
I don’t see her around anymore..that’s my best jacket cause I wear it to shoes often

Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by sundaygray(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wetin dey do this guy. Be like you still dey laugh for matter. By the time you show up at her place or send her a very straight forward text. Her head go come back. Highest she go keep you malice but don’t worry she will come back and be saying… you ehn i did not know you were wicked like this o ah
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
sundaygray:
Wetin dey do this guy. Be like you still dey laugh for matter. By the time you show up at her place or send her a very straight forward text. Her head go come back. Highest she go keep you malice but don’t worry she will come back and be saying… you ehn i did not know you were wicked like this o ah

Lolz the girl ehn
U no go understand
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
So you want us to help you look for her or what?
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okoroawusa:
So you want us to help you look for her or what?

Help me oo
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by Judd007: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
You wanted to Bleep her, now she has bleeped you up, you na big boy na, buy another one joor.
KyberTHEGREAT:

Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
How come you did not borrow her your brain as well since you already sound like someone that have no use for his brain.

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by Bluezy13(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
So I'm supposed to take this post seriously...
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

The babe use hookup take collect the jacket grin
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by kelspinall(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
ungrateful
Re: I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It by bidexdo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

This happen to me recently like one girl like this I still dey follow talk, she came to my house with her friends so rain fall that day, she ask for my jacket say she dey fell cold say she go return ham next day, when she came the second day I ask my jacket she said she wash it and it have not dry, she said she go bring it another day, I come dey think ham for my mind this one dey play game with me, that who even told her to wash it, I no she no want return am again, after that day the girl no come my house again, after 10 day I went to her house she no dey house

Second day same thing I no meet her again for House, like another 4 days I went to her house I saw her, she want talk I said no need just go inside and bring my jacket for me na so I collect it and leave her. All those bitch no worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land / People Treat Me Badly Because I Haven't Finished My Degree / Please Help. Am I At Risk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.