Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe (1330 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe by kyber(m): 1:30am On Jul 03, 2022
I don’t know if you know gbo-gbonishe but if you live in the south south you should know it
Well I just heard if it got the firs time and I had a little injury that it would have healed on it’s own o

Then this man came to me to use the gbo gbonishe and leak it that it will help heal the wound fast

Well I used it and licked it the instantaneous pain I felt was too spontaneous to contain us (sorry I still feel the pain as I’m writing this to you)
I also licked it and if you see the way I squeezed my face ehn it was like I chewed on bitterleaf mixed with salt and maggi

The injury is well healed now and I’m fine

But I swore for the man that prescribed it to me for making me pass through that…
Re: I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe by Moneyboyz: 4:52am On Jul 03, 2022
My little advise, don't ever buy a medicine that has no NAFDAC number, I've seen someone selling ordinary balm claiming it works for cough, catarrh, back pain, headache, cold , fever etc.

No one medicine works for all, if there is there would be some kind of complications cause they will hinder each other somehow.

Best way to live long and healthy is to go see a doctor or pharmacist is it's not so serious.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe by Donaluta(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy na the bitterness dey vex you

1 Like

Re: I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe by kyber(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Moneyboyz:
My little advise, don't ever buy a medicine that has no NAFDAC number, I've seen someone selling ordinary balm claiming it works for cough, catarrh, back pain, headache, cold , fever etc.

No one medicine works for all, if there is there would be some kind of complications cause they will hinder each other somehow.

Best way to live long and healthy is to go see a doctor or pharmacist is it's not so serious.

A word is enough for the wise.

I’m telling you
They would say one medicine works for all diseases

Nawa

1 Like

Re: I Have Sworn For The Person Who Told Me To Use Gbo-gbonishe by kyber(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Donaluta:
cheesy cheesy na the bitterness dey vex you

I’m telling you

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Accused Of Being A Wizard And Turning From A Rat To A Human Being (vi / 2 People Killed This 1st January Blackaxe Vs Vikings Enugu - PHOTOS / Fatal Accident At Kadunna (viewers Discreation Is Adviced).....do Not Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.