Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This (81862 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by RTID: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Okay, this is crazy. I was with my friend yesterday and he told me a very shocking true life story.
A particular Yahoo boy went to plus up his Yahoo. Babalawo tell am say make him sleep with 25 women for the whole thing to be successful.
ā€œI will advice you to sleep with 50 ladies at least, because many of these women have been used.ā€, the babalawo said.

This guy went to book a lodge & stayed there for about 2 months. All he was doing was sleeping with different women.
He slept with over 120 women & went back to the baba.
120 women!!? Quite shocking right? Now, here's the most shocking part of it.

The babalawo told him that out of over 120 girls that he slept with, only 8 have not been used. The rest of them have been used by someone else.
Ahhh! This is crazy. I was traumatized when I heard this story. Things are happening.

So many thoughts came through my mind. This is just one of the many reasons why we should flee from sexual immorality.

390 Likes 43 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by IamAtAnger: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Contents šŸ‘€ grin

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Machinegun91(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Babalawo is not God

Stop giving Satan praises

389 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Sandralight(f): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Who even believe all this stories??

450 Likes 30 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by olasaad(f): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
The Babalawo doesn't want to involve himself in doing bloody things, that is why he's stressing the guy to be sleeping with ladies. Baba knows that is a lesser sin compared to asking for their heads or other body parts.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by helinues: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na lie

The baba no ready to do ritual for the guy

220 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by HeartlessMan: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Where can I download the app that the babalawo used to calculate this stat?

547 Likes 41 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omo...

This OP can lie

Damn

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by thesilentman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
This story is real.The yahoo boy confessed at church revival service.This is one of the major reasons i prefer to cheat with a decent married woman to the average Nigerian girl.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by KingDash09(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
I fit believe small.. I once entered a cab with a babalawo around 2018 ish

when I gained admission , the babalawo told me that the university Iā€™m going eh that almost all of the girls in that school have been used by yahoo boys/ritualists this is a true story

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
RTID:
Okay, this is crazy. I was with my friend yesterday and he told me a very shocking true life story.
A particular Yahoo boy went to plus up his Yahoo. Babalawo tell am say make him sleep with 25 women for the whole thing to be successful.
ā€œI will advice you to sleep with 50 ladies at least, because many of these women have been used.ā€, the babalawo said.

This guy went to book a lodge & stayed there for about 2 months. All he was doing was sleeping with different women.

The babalawo told him that out of over 120 girls that he slept with, only 8 have not been used. The rest of them have been used by someone else.
Ahhh! This is crazy. I was traumatized when I heard this story. Things are happening.

So many thoughts came through my mind. This is just one of the many reasons why we should flee from sexual immorality.

Your story sweet lol

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by MMempire(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
No wife again be that.

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by stanvesco(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
RTID:

This is simply because he went to fish in a river where other yahoo boys are sitted around and actively fishing.

E get some girls.that would not follow you to hotel for Bleep.
E get some babe whey must play hard to get.

You are what U attract

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Omihanifa: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Same story every year undecided
Let even assume that the story is true, as a yahoo boy trying to do such a thing, aren't you suppose to even go up north to do such a thing.

Every one knows that an average lady in the South would have dated or slept with a yahoo boy before.meaning that the chance of them being used for rituals is very high.

Am not in support of rituals out at least make we dey reason too nah

It's like you looking for a yoruba actress that have not dated or slept with an NURTW guy undecided

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Dzzzz: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why you think say them never use you also and your friend ?!

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by talented321: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
I swear this one weak me, i have never been this weak before.
Sandralight:

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Ronzy1990(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
thesilentman:
This story is real.The yahoo boy confessed at church revival service.This is one of the major reasons i prefer to cheat with a decent married woman to the average Nigerian girl.
Clap for yourself!

23 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Adabestseason(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Machinegun91:
Babalawo is not God

Stop giving Satan praises So God likes immorality,Abi he no understand am well

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by adefowope14(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
RTID:

Dj YK

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Omihanifa:
Same story every year undecided
Let even assume that the story is true, as a yahoo boy trying to do such a thing, aren't you suppose to even go up north to do such a thing.

Every one knows that an average lady in the South would have dated or slept with a yahoo boy before.meaning that the chance of them being used for rituals is very high.

Am not in support of rituals out at least make we dey reason too nah

We were dey north know werin dey sups...

U know aw many gals for north alhajis don use..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Dickson178(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Sandralight:
Me

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Almaigaa: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2023
thesilentman:

Who told you the confession was real? Don't you know that, most of those Pastors hire People to come make such baseless confession during church programmes?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Almaigaa: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

We were dey north know werin dey sups...

U know aw many gals for know alhajis don use..

Another Igbo man with fake Aba made news, like fake and substandard INNOSSON motors.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Another Igbo man with fake Aba made news, like fake and substandard INNOSSON motors.

Okay Abdul

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Candidlady: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2023
RTID:

Really don't like doing this

But Iam sure your mom and sisters weren't among the 8

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Almaigaa: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Only head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate the church

You wey Uncle Chinedu don use your d*tiny make money. I pity you grin grin

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2023
Almaigaa:

Me wey be Uncle abdul don use my d*tiny make money. I pity myself grin grin

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by SoftChordz: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2023
50 girls, how many carry disease? Hahahaha šŸ˜†

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by Hohenheim(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
Some people can lie sha.
Lmao

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by AndroidAI(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2023
RTID:

Go and find another work and stop regurgitating old stale stories.

Re: A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This by OKOATA(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2023
KingDash09:
I fit believe small.. I once entered a cab with a babalawo around 2018 ish

when I gained admission , the babalawo told me that the university Iā€™m going eh that almost all of the girls in that school have been used by yahoo boys/ritualists this is a true story
Oga no dey believe all this BS stories, almost have been used and they are not dead, mental or atleast useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student