Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Adventure Of Shola "Aka S*x Machine +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Adventure Of Shola "Aka S*x Machine +18 (1080 Views)

Made In Nigeria Love Machine? 18+ / SHOCKING: Spoil Me If You Want A Small S*x Machine Like Me - Miriam Best Says / The Sex Machine (18+) - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Shola "Aka S*x Machine +18 by Valentino001: 2:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Warning +18 "pigin may be included and lol you may need a lotion
Episode 1
Shola daniels is the first and only daughter of mr and mrs adebayo daniel born into a family of 3 in the city of lagos, prince her elder brother, Kelvin the second born and shola the only daughter, mr adebayo is a civil servant while his wife mrs adebayo owns a hair salon close by she was blessed with backyard the one when dem dey call ikebe lol fortunately for shola she grap her copy o no time to waste time at the at of 17 shola don already dey cause commotion for street, dark in complex backyard that bounces like Kelly's own round like wrapped fufu, moderate b**bs full lips and sexy eyes, even married men dey lose focus because of her. Shola mother has always been rumored of sleeping with other men "omo nor b her fault sha which man nor won taste that mighty ikebe wink " so one faithful day shola decided to come home quick from work "she was done with her waec at that time , working as a sales girl for wholesale shop" when she got to her home she collected her spare keys from where it was hidden getting inside the house she heard a strange sound thinking it was just her head messing with her she proceeded to her Room but omo e come worse oo the soundtrack nor b here " hmmm ahhh easyyyyyyyyyy don't kill me o Edward hmmm ahh Goddddd .......... to be continued..

To continue this amazing story add up naija gossip TV.. also more stories like this are posted

https:///message/KIXTIYC2ZARKN1

Re: The Adventure Of Shola "Aka S*x Machine +18 by legendarystar: 3:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me� / There's No World For Good Men / My Step-mom Has Successfully Poisoned The Heart Of My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.