Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' (47352 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by phemmyfour: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2022
MindHacker9009:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-62025178
My people perish due to lack of knowledge
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by 9jayes: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by bigiyaro(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Believe me, those people will willingly go back to the church to wait for their saviour.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Maynman: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
Since I discovered that religion can make a full grown man put bombs on his body and blow up children, nothing surprises anymore. Moreover the owo massacre can be used as a sure sign of the end times to fully and totally convince those people.

What about the slavery days that lasted thousands of years, that sign wasn’t sure enough?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Balkan(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2022
How people get brainwashed like Tinubu urchins is still a misery to me

2 Likes

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Because I don't want this kind of thing in my life nor my children's I always stay away from religious girls...I LOVE FREE THINKERS

Most of the time the religious thing is passed down from mothers...personally I don't want that for me nor my children until they are up to 18+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Hezmatosky: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Poor parental care in the West is second to Hausa people. How can you child of this age leave home for months and you couldn't report to the police?

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by haffaze777(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2022
How can people be this gullible in the name of religion? SMH...?!!!

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by wiseone28: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Westside
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by ictplotter(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Nobody is blaming christnity or codemning the bible base on the action of the pastor and the church.
The hypocritical Christians are blaming the individual members and the pastor.
But let one Alfa from same ondo state repeat this same act, islam, prophet muhammad "saw" and the Glorious Qur'an will be blame and insulted.
In every faith there are terrorists, extremists and fanatics.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Alpharey: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
My Waistern neighbors, I hail una. grin grin. Sophistication at its peak.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by chatinent: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Some people are so stupid.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by nedekid: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Which one is kidnapped again? We're the people detained in the church against their wish?
Other than the police seeking sensationalism, they should just disband, disperse the group and send them home.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by abidem4real: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Why are many so called christians this appallingly gullible? They are so easily manipulated by those prophets of doom that are abound everywhere these days.
The earlier you know your God yourself the better. Let no one tell you who God is, how God is or what God is capable of doing.

CHRISTIANS!!! WAKE UP!!!

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Handsum64: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2022
As gullible as Christians

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Ajilityy: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Lolz
When you thought you've seen it all...
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by oladigboopeyemi: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
*WATCH THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY SERVICES LIVE*

1. *WATCH RCCG SPECIAL SUNDAY SERVICE WITH PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE LIVE ONLINE*.

https://writtensermon.com.ng/watch-rccg-special-sunday-service-with-pastor-e-a-adeboye-live-online/

2. *WATCH DUNAMIS LIVE SERVICE WITH PASTOR PAUL ENECHE*.

https://writtensermon.com.ng/watch-dunamis-live-service-with-pastor-paul-eneche/
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by LordIsaac(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
And we expect this representation of the reasoning of an average Nigerian to make informed choice about good governance! We have a long way to go in this nation.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by JuanDeDios: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This report seems more cohesive than an earlier report which claimed 50 kids were kidnapped and locked up in the church basement. undecided
True.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by CommonSense1967: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Brainwashed fanatical religious mumus.
Their pastorprenual leader has SCAMMED them..
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by juman(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Okayyyy.
Not kidnapping.
But delusional.

I wonder how the pastor feed them.
It cost lot to feed people in Nigeria these days.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Pandev(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This report seems more cohesive than an earlier report which claimed 50 kids were kidnapped and locked up in the church basement. undecided
stop trying to defend your religion by changing the narrative. They were abducted by the pastor, they are about to be trafficked and blame it on other religion. Hypocrite everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by clinician2x: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Hehehe the second coming of Afonja and Aare ona kakanfo. Lol
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Pandev(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2022
juman:
Okayyyy.
Not kidnapping.
But delusional.

I wonder how the pastor feed them.
It cost lot to feed people in Nigeria these days.
they were abducted, don't change the narrative. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Pandev(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2022
nedekid:
Which one is kidnapped again? We're the people detained in the church against their wish?
Other than the police seeking sensationalism, they should just disband, disperse the group and send them home.
they were abducted Mr man, you lots are hypocrites and always ready to defend your religion.

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by GloriousGbola: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2022
MindHacker9009:

"Preliminary investigation revealed that one Pastor Josiah Peter Asumosa, an assistant pastor in the church, was the one who told the members that Rapture will take place in April, but later said it has been changed to September 2022 and told the young members to obey only their parents in the Lord," said police press officer Funmilayo Odunlami.

you sure say this Pastor Josiah Peter no be our friendly neighborhood rapturer Righteousnes01

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by vitalisjachike4: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Religion can be a deadly weapon when abused. Those in charge of the church should be thoroughly trashed before being incarcerated.Religion can be a deadly weapon when abused. Those in charge of the church should be thoroughly trashed before being incarcerated....
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Cajal(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Southern Boko Haram
""Ese niwe kika"" grin grin angry grin grin
Pastors should engage the presiding pastors of the church in debate before it snowballs
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by juman(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Pandev:
they were abducted, don't change the narrative. Hypocrite!
No.
That was not kidnapping.
But religious craziness.
The pastors were mere crazy, they gained nothing from the whole show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.