Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' (47351 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Kingzeez10: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2022
juman:

No.
That was not kidnapping.
But religious craziness.
The pastors were mere crazy, they gained nothing from the whole show.
Would you have said this if it was to be an Alfa or related to Islam? Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Fahdiga(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If this was the handwork of a muslim, comments vilifying Islam would have already flooded the thread.
But I can guarantee that muslims are not like christians. We will not insult christianity
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Sanijamilu12(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
What take them there
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
When you fail to read your holy book, research, pray and meditate.
This is what you will be reduced to.

Most people today are not better than them, some don't perform their civic duty of voting, some don't associate with their relatives and so on.

Just because an individual or group somewhere read the holy book and interpreted it the way it suits him for them.

Nothing is hidden since 2019, if you still want chains, that is purely your business.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by juman(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Would you have said this if it was to be an Alfa or related to Islam? Bunch of hypocrites

Go and read again.
They are not only children but "In all, police rescued 26 children, eight teenagers and 43 adults, she added."

They are their church members. I think.

I be muslim.

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by doctorbabs(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2022
WHAT AN HEADLINE! HYPOCRITES OF HIGHEST ORDER... ASSUMING THE INCIDENT IS OTHER WAY ROUND....
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by muykem: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2022
superCleanworks:
why rescue them? did they beg you for rescue? now you have ruined their journey to heaven.
that would have been 77 less mofos to worry about.

police why naw?
You are a comedian.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by bewla(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
1Alex:
Matthew 24:36

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"
But they claim the son is like the father and they are some with spirit

How can't he no what is father no if they are one
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Freemasonry: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
I don't think it's a case of kidnap or abduction of any sort. They've been there for months and no ransom was demanded or given.
It's safe to assume that it's a case of misguided and overzealous Christians misled by a delusional pastor.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by skipo01: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If this was the handwork of a muslim, comments vilifying Islam would have already flooded the thread.
But I can guarantee that muslims are not like christians. We will not insult christianity

Thanks my brother
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by biafranrealson: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2022
How were they being fed?
Don't be surprised that the kids of this pastors and wives will still be going to school and living their normal life
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Gbadespet(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
All this religion mumu thinking one church will save them ( I laugh in Spanish)....
Your good deed matters most , maybe you are a Christian or Muslim or traditional worshipers it doesn't matter.....
Furthermore,some believe your own rapture occurs when you finally die and if you reason am self e fit be truth.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2022
See gullible followers
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Machinegun91(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2022
This God is such a merciful and good God
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by IbileIfe: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Almighty God is not the author of confusion.
He does not have any religion.

The gullibility and stupidity of majority of Nigerians is shocking, because they don't read to understand.
They hear and listen, but they don't learn.

Even our MESSIAH JESUS Christ does not know the exact date of the Rapture.
Only Almighty God knows.
JESUS Christ only knows and shows whatever Almighty God reveals to Him.

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Bimpe29: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Gullibility is a curse.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by nyiamfrank: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Because Peter Obi campaign has swept the church, they want to demonize the church. You can never succeed!

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by funkyjaay: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
May God in his infinite mercy help us all.In this many people don't know what they want neither did they know where they are heading to .so it easy to say any thing and they would believe u
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Natbrowny: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2022
SECOND COMING grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Religion is really an instrument.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Gbadespet(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2022
statesman6:

In short. Jesus himself don't knw the time for rapture undecided

They are confused jare
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Adarich(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2022
It's funny that women are looking for men who can stay long to cum, while the men want a Jesus that can come quick
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by juniorstar(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Lucky5000(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2022
In fact am speechless

Is like this Country called Nigeria is like another Planet on its own

Funny enough the pastor left them there, keep enjoying himself and goes about with his daily activities

How do you define common sense again
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by luluman: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2022
BIDOO:
The height of foolishness of some people is actually out of this world!
That's why I'll believe in God only not any man.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by delzbaba(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2022
This is a doomsday cult and not a church, i never believed this could happen in Nigeria but i was wrong.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by ufotunang: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Good God! grin
They told you to expect second coming of christ and you people decided to go? Na ment be that.
So if jesus was to come on that day sef,you can't wait for him in your own house?
Read your Bible or you will get hurt by people like this.
Thank God they have not started trading you one by one like bitcoin before police got there.

Dj! Bring me 2 solid cup of palmwine and mix it with small tangerine make I use reason this matter further
Barman! Play me "strange things are happening" By burnaboy and Gabriel jesus
..abi... rapture can happen any way a person is.. even in his house ...I do not know why may people all pastors to be deceiving them
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Martinez39s(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you can make people believe in any absurdities, you can control them as you want. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Adarich(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's funny that women are looking for men who can stay long to c©m, while the men want a Jesus that can come quick
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Hussein035: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
The end of the world have always been postponed, if you ask believers of the time of the prophets if we will reach 2020, they will say impossible, that it will come very soon, like 10 to 50 year, we will still enter 3500.

I believe the end of the world will definitely come because I learnt that there was a time that less than 6 hours make a day and now 24 hours makes a day. When the rotation of the earth becomes slower and there's sudden anticlockwise rotation of the earth and the sun began to rise from the the opposite side(west) at least our 24 Hours will become less than 1 hour just the way the whole thing called earth began, then every single thing will be NATURALLY frustrated to perish because of the catastrophic change of the atmosphere.

That's my take from Islamic and some Chinese scientific research
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Bible says my people suffer and perish for they lack the knowledge of the word of God... nobody knows when the rapture will take place. ..just be prepared for that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.