Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire (15261 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Jokerman(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Enemies of Man.

The seven deadly sins. All under Sin anyway

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Snowx: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
It's evil and devilish. But I don't think the Bible ever mentioned it anywhere with hell.

You don't read your scriptures at all and tell me the qualities that go to hell or heaven

Read Romans 1vs26-27
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Snowx:

You don't read your scriptures at all and tell me the qualities that go to hell or heaven

Read Romans 1vs26-27

Homosexualism wasn't mentioned there!
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by marymaria(f): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Religion is the biggest human scam.

So white people came up with heaven and hell to scare people that can't think for themselves

How can someone claim to love you and want you burn for all eternity just because of a single lie.

I don't even pray for my enemy to get burnt alive because its excruciating but they say love is God and the same Love(God) will prefer to watch you burn for a single sin.

What a nice was to express love?
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Jones4190(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2022
there is nothing like hell fire for human being in the bible, stop misquoting the bible, hell is not for human being.
In Matthew 25:41 the Bible says, "Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” On the other hand, Matthew 25:33-34 points out that those who choose Christ will “inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” The original purpose of hell and its fire was for the ultimate destruction of Satan, sin, and his angels. Only after this cleaning of fire can all the tears be wiped from the eyes of the saved.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Honchoslim16(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Nothing like Hell in Yoruba Spirituality.

Why do these Christians put fear in people's mind, so as to manipulate them?
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Honchoslim16(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2022
marymaria:

So white people came up with heaven and hell to scare people that can't think for themselves

How can someone claim to love you and want you burn for all eternity just because of a single lie.

I don't even pray for my enemy to get burnt alive because its excruciating but they say love is God and the same Love(God) will prefer to watch you burn for a single sin.

Yeah you are right!
The whites came up with petty stories just to put fear in the mind of the Slaves(Africans).
Christianity and Islam were part of colonization.........it's just so crazy to see Africans discriminating their culture.
That's one of Africa problems.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by A1kennedy(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Life is a leaving object build by God.
Now. No matter where you are, if you fail to see his(God) commandments and laws, as a manual to operate the leaving object in other to avoid damaging the object. Then my brother/sister welcome to hell. Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Ofachiedo: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Ur religious beliefs and submissions does not extend to others with a different religion. If ur religion states that when u die you go to heaven or hell so be it.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Shizzi23(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
One Of The Fastest Way To Get To Hell Fire

Hell Fire is an eternal destination.

Sin is the way to get there because all sinners and workers of abominations have their place in the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

However some sins have been generally observed to take people faster to hell fire than others.

One of them is homosexuality as it has been observed to hasten God's wrath and judgment because of how abominable and grievous it is in His sight, hence God's stern warning to His own people not to indulge in it so the land won't vomit them as it did it previous inhabitants who indulged in such abominations. Leviticus 18:22-28

This was illustrated in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, a once bubbling homosexual hub which was turned into a permanently desolate land because of their homosexuality activities.

Therefore the land spued them out just as God's had warned concerning those who indulged in such abominable acts, and hence made their way to hell fire faster than some other sinners.

The same way the land vomited out the homosexual inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah then, it is still vomiting the homosexual inhabitants in the world today.

However it may not by fire and brimstone this time but by several other means, such as HIV, as research have shown that the average life expectancy of a homosexual is 20 - 30 percent less than that of a heterosexual, and the median death age of a homosexual is less than fifty years.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9923159/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-lifespan-of-a-gay-man-in-North-America

So just as God said concerning those who commit such abominable acts, homosexuals are being vomited by the land just as it did the abominable workers of the bible days, and this has been proven by medical research.

That's what makes homosexualism a faster way to get to hell fire for those indulge in it, since homosexuals consequently die much faster than heterosexuals.

And after death, it's judgment.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

A word is enough for the wise.

Including ashawo na fire go burn them tongue
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Burruchaga71(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Can you please tell us where the so called hell fire located. I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by OyinO: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Where is your Hell situated?
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by 07kjb: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Even as a man that act irritates me, talk more of GOD

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Ak75: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2022
Voting APC in by next year is another way.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by okoroemeka(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
It's evil and devilish. But I don't think the Bible ever mentioned it anywhere with hell.
upon all the wickedness in this world,the brutal ritual killings,genocides, torture,wholesale massacre what you feel is the worst offence is homosexuality?what about the killer herdsmen that now lives in our forests to kill,rape and destroy property will they go to a lesser hell?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Fairview1: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Fastest way to get to hell fire is to vote the wrong leaders as your president and commander in chief. Over 160million Nigerians are already living in hell. About 300million Americans are already living in heaven.

Heaven and Hell exists here on earth. Forget that trash about the kingdom fat above the sky. The kingdom of God is at hand, it's what you make out of it. It's a state of mind. It's the function of your subconscious mind.

Atlast, in the 30 - 40years time, with the
rapid and constant evolution of technology and internet of things, heaven and hell will keep collapsing on people's minds. Reason while countries with more access to knowledge are the least religious.

Forget heaven, forget hell, forget religion, seek spirituality and fear God because it makes you feel good and live morally and ethically right and cause you to be in good stead with man while alive.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by MrPresident1: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Sin is the way to get there because all sinners and workers of abominations have their place in the lake of fire.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

However some sins have been generally observed to take people faster to hell fire than others.

One of them is homosexuality as it has been observed to hasten God's wrath and judgment because of how abominable and grievous it is in His sight, hence God's stern warning to His own people not to indulge in it so the land won't vomit them as it did it previous inhabitants who indulged in such abominations. Leviticus 18:22-28

This was illustrated in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, a once bubbling homosexual hub which was turned into a permanently desolate land because of their homosexuality activities.

Therefore the land spued them out just as God's had warned concerning those who indulged in such abominable acts, and hence made their way to hell fire faster than some other sinners.

The same way the land vomited out the homosexual inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah then, it is still vomiting the homosexual inhabitants in the world today.

However it may not by fire and brimstone this time but by several other means, such as HIV, as research have shown that the average life expectancy of a homosexual is 20 - 30 percent less than that of a heterosexual, and the median death age of a homosexual is less than fifty years.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-lifespan-of-a-gay-man-in-North-America

So just as God said concerning those who commit such abominable acts, homosexuals are being vomited by the land just as it did the abominable workers of the bible days, and this has been proven by medical research.

That's what makes homosexualism a faster way to get to hell fire for those indulge in it, since homosexuals consequently die much faster than heterosexuals.

Homosexuality is perverseness, it is however a symptom of a larger degree of depravity. Paul saw mass homosexuality in Rome and wrote about it in Romans 1.

Pervasive homosexuality and its general acceptance in a society is the symptom of deep wickedness and evil within that society. Homosexuality is a sign of deep rottenness of the soul.

Hell will come eventually to the people who delight in perverseness, who take great joy in what the LORD hates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by brainhgeek(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hellfire does not exist. Perhaps, you meant to say lake of fire. Hell exists but it is without fire or light
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
God is dead, hell is my home. Am a king there. Hard to believe right.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by blackjack21(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
NNTR:
State what exactly is evil, unnatural, abominable, Wickedness, about homosexualism that you alleged provokes GOD'S Wrath

My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, you are right that the words homosexuals, homosexualism, homosexuality are ever not mentioned in the Bible, (i.e. they are a modern day invented words) and that they arent mentioned in association with hell anywhere in the bible too

State what exactly is evil and devilish about homosexualism, that isnt with the part of heterosexualism, that is evil and devilish?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Unnaturalliness of homosexuality is not a reasonable premise for debate, almost every way we lead our lives today is divorced from nature; our food and drinks, entertainment, transportation etc, etc etc.

Humans are unnatural aspect of nature. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Franking: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Who heaven epp? I want to spend my own eternity in hell fire. Enjoy your heaven.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by AntiChristian: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
upon all the wickedness in this world,the brutal ritual killings,genocides, torture,wholesale massacre what you feel is the worst offence is homosexuality?what about the killer herdsmen that now lives in our forests to kill,rape and destroy property will they go to a lesser hell?

Yes, hell get grades! Heaven too get!
Homosexualism is a very bad sin against natural disposition!

That doesn't stop the ones you mentioned as being great sins too!
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by SeriouslySense(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
it does not matter what sin one has done, draw close to God and seek, while salvation can be found, knock and the door will be opened.

What we enjoy on earth cannot be compared to the Joy of eternity with God and all the creation who will be with God. Although parents may neglect one, yet our heavenly Father is always expecting us home.

Franking:
Who heaven epp? I want to spend my own eternity in hell fire. Enjoy your heaven.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Bmaster(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
marymaria:

u are still wondering,
Keep on !
That's what Gods way are meant for,to confuse mere mortals.
After all his ways are not our ways!
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by karmaolu1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
No Hell No Heaven.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by JooEeL(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Stupid fools that know so much about a place they've never been but don't know much about drilling oil in their own lands.

They cant product toothpick. Always heaven, hell. Heaven hell. Who do black brain this kind thing? undecided
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by JooEeL(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
marymaria:

Thank you.

It is the highest form of brainwashing. If humans can believe who they serve is the emblem of love, yet they can reconcile that that person can burn someone for all of eternity, while still maintaining he's love, only shows u how badly the brains, especially of black africans, can be manipulated.

These are very foolish people. Blacks are almost so useless on this earth while the world is evolving at a very fast pace. Soon blacks will be so relegated to the level of animals again where they will be used as pets to higher evolved species.

These are fools!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by cletz991(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
By Voting Tinubu embarassed
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by NovusHomo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Lies, lies, and lies. You don go there come back?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
MrPresident1:

Homosexuality is perverseness, it is however a symptom of a larger degree of depravity. Paul saw mass homosexuality in Rome and wrote about it in Romans 1.

Pervasive homosexuality and its general acceptance in a society is the symptom of deep wickedness and evil within that society. Homosexuality is a sign of deep rottenness of the soul.

Hell will come eventually to the people who delight in perverseness, who take great joy in what the LORD hates
True.

I hope they repent though.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by tianshie(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2022
voting for tinubu is another way.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by chimeremodlyn: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
There is nothing like hell fire. Stop scaring people with fiery tales. Once you die, that’s the end. Nobody is burning forever in any imaginary fire forever and ever for drinking beer and having multiple consensual sex partners while alive.

This is the exact ignorance pple displayed in the days of Noah until d flood carried them away. Whether there's hell or not, it pays to be good and clean. You will have peace of mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Should Women Lead A Congregation Or A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.