Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Does GOD Say About Abortion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does GOD Say About Abortion? (281 Views)

What does God say about Divorce? / Thank God Say Man No Be God.. Wetin Man Eye For See Hin Mouth For No Fit Talk Am / What Does GOD Say About Donald Trump? ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by Gospelpreacher1: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2022
What does GOD ALMIGHTY say about abortion? The Bible is clear.
Murder is wrong as clearly stated in
Exodus 20:13
Thou shalt not kill.

God's word has a lot to say about killing the innocent.
Proverb 24:11-12
If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

GOD ALMIGHTY hates Hands that shed innocent blood.
Proverb 6:16-19
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

The Bible teaches that at conception, an unborn child is a human being that GOD is forming.

It does not really matter what humans mandate as socially or politically acceptable, The Word of GOD takes precedence.
Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

A mother who decides to abort her child is making a decision to end another's person life and that is and always has been the definition of Murder.

The Good news For all who have engaged in this Evil and Wickedness is that GOD offers forgiveness to anyone who confesses their sins.
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Take advantage of the opportunity of Repentance and cry to GOD for Mercy.

For those thinking or trying to do such, do not try it. It is Evil! It is Murder! It is Wickedness! Do not join the bandwagon of people who are all out to go against GOD.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Luke 1:41 (KJV)

And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luke 1:44 (KJV)

For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

I think the attitude of the babe who leaped for joy because of another babe despite that the other babe was just a few weeks old says it all.

It's a human being involved so although this is not to judge anyone, it's important to make everyone know how serious the matter is.

For abortion to be curbed all hands must be on deck, not just the person who carries the child in her womb.

* The man has an important role to play because he cannot just be sowing seeds any how and not want to be responsible for them.

* The church has an important role to play because it cannot be disgracing people who get pregnant because they chose not to abort the baby. That encourages abortion in the church and that's is in addition to the fornication (sin) that led to the pregnancy.

* [b]The society also has an important role to play to make those who find themselves in this position to not be forced to make the wrong choice. Provide support for such persons to make it easier for them.

It helps though for people to wait for marriage before they engage in sexual activities because this would significantly prevent the unwarranted situation. Most importantly, that's the way God made it to be.

God bless.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by doggedfighter(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2022
God didn't say anything about abortion because God is non-existent.

Abortion is a choice every one affected should make.

Religious sentimentality is what is fueling debates.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by helinues: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Take God out of abortion

15 years old girl getting pregnant, whether by rape or consent, what's the logical thing to do here?
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by Righteousness2(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:
Take God out of abortion

15 years old girl getting pregnant, whether by rape or consent, what's the logical thing to do here?

Abortion is Murder! Abortion is evil!
You cannot take GOD out because without GOD , You and I are Useless, worthless, empty and Dead.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by helinues: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Abortion is Murder! Abortion is evil!
You cannot take GOD out because without GOD , You and I are Useless.

If God didn't want it, he wouldn't have talked about it don't you think

Now back to my question which you ignored, your 15 years old girl got pregnant, whether by rape or consent, what would you do as a pastor which you have been claiming on this forum?
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by Righteousness2(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:

If God didn't want it, he wouldn't have talked about it don't you think

Now back to my question which you ignored, your 15 years old girl got pregnant, whether by rape or consent, what would you do as a pastor which you have been claiming on this forum?

Seems You don't read or understand English.
Abortion is Murder. Abortion is evil. Whether 15 yrs old or 45 yrs old, Abortion is Murder.
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by helinues: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Seems You don't read or understand English.
Abortion is Murder. Abortion is evil. Whether 15 yrs old or 45 yrs old, Abortion is Murder.

Guy, stop this quarter cleverness, in the case of your 15 years old daughter getting pregnant, what would be your next action

This time answer the question directly
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by Righthussle: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Why will any sensible Christian care about what God says about abortion. What you should be asking why will God give children to people who are not ready to have children ?
Re: What Does GOD Say About Abortion? by Righteousness2(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:

Guy, stop this quarter cleverness, in the case of your 15 years old daughter getting pregnant, what would be your next action

This time answer the question directly

Save the Child of course. Abortion is Murder. So I won't commit murder.
I rather obey GOD than soil my hands.

(1) (Reply)

Will We Remember Our Earthly Lives When We Are In Heaven? / Wind Or Word? / Buy Local Rice Supplied In Large Quantities To Any Location In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.