Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial (18674 Views)

Assessing Buhari’s Economic Outcome Vs Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan (Pix Video) / Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Nigerians Are Hungry But Buhari's Economic Policies Not The Cause -tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by Ditwobaba: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2022
This buhari's government is worse than the civil war . God should pls protect us till May 2023 when we breath in fresh air
Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by gevekeb580: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Hdh

Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by GardenOfGod(m): 4:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Jacobx007:

Point of correction, it is 9 months sir
I didn't want to sound exaggerated. Thank you tho.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by Madmohamed123: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Macphenson:

I hope daily truth is making biy fuel at #80, diesel at #200.

I hope his daily truth is giving him 24hrs power supply.

I hope it is giving him access to the best medical care in the world.

I hope the truth has taken all his relatives out from poverty.

If the answe to any or all of these questions is NO, they he should tell himself who he really is.

look at him

Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by bareal(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2022
But, a whole professor emeritus is the head of this economic team. These people are clueless!!!
Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by Elbinawi: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous - Punch Editorial

"PRESENTED with an opportunity to undertake an honest review of his regime’s economic performance, the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), relapsed into his default mode of living in denial, and eerie self-congratulation. In an interview with Bloomberg, he made unfounded claims and amid the rubble of a collapsing polity, insisted that he would “leave Nigeria in a far better place than we found it.” The verdict of the populace, the domestic and international community is however unsparing: Buhari’s management of Nigeria’s economy, like virtually other areas of national life, has been disastrous."

"Most Nigerians can hardly wait for his term to end. But as usual, Buhari was in a world of his own, claiming successes despite the overwhelming evidence of failure. He stated that the economy was on course “for sustainable and equitable growth,” and that Boko Haram no longer occupied large territories.For good measure, he added that Nigerians were now freely “empowered to report corruption.” These unfounded claims graphically capture his detachment from the harsh reality."

"All through his seven-year Presidency so far, only Buhari, and his officials rate his performance favourably. For most Nigerians, the wretchedness of the economy is a bitter, lived experience and the consensus is that as president, his incompetence has been unparalleled."

Me:

Yesterday's Editorial of the Punch Newspaper destroyed the fraudulent propaganda of economic success of the Buhari regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria. The Nigerian economy is dead. Yes, totally dead!

There is nothing like economy in Nigeria today. People are just trying to survive and remain alive, not to be killed by the Nigerian army, police, BokoHaram terrorists, murderous armed bandits and Unknown Gunmen (UGM).

To survive the genocidal Buhari regime is a great achievement. Nigeria is today the biggest human abattoir in the whole world and the extreme poverty capital of the world. More than 90% of the Nigerian population are hungry.

Pray For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by GreyLaw(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2022
nameo:

This is the main reason why i cannot vote for Tinubu. NEVER!!

Not only did Tinubu know the disaster Buhari was before 2015(remember he told US diplomats how bad Buhari was in tbe secret wikileaks documents) but that he knew/knows how horrendously terrible Buhari have actually been in the last 7 years or so, yet he still supports him cos of the agreement between him and Buhari on sharing tbe Presidency.

Tinubu would watch Nigeria destroyed so that he can fulfil a "life time ambition"(his own words) to be President of same Nigeria.

It is utterly disgusting!!!!

Tinubu is more wicked and more terrible than Buhari. Buhari's problem is that he is not good, but Tihubu is worse for intentionally bringing a bad product.

Tinubu is eternally wicked! He ruined Nigeria via Buhari and wants to be rewarded for it. What a man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by exposition: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2022
redcliff:

Lol. God will judge all of you that voted for him and call the one tribe that rejected him twice names!
I never voted for him!
Unlike you i don't play ethnic politics
If a man from my tribe comes in with a bad record I won't vote for him
Period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by nameo: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Tinubu is more wicked and more terrible than Buhari. Buhari's problem is that he is not good, but Tihubu is worse for intentionally bringing a bad product.

Tinubu is eternally wicked! He ruined Nigeria via Buhari and wants to be rewarded for it. What a man!

Gbam!!!!

He knew/knows, yet.....
Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by aujile(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
exposition:
God will judge this man called buhari!
He has turned the middle class to beggars and institutionalized stealing and telling lies among the political class
God will also judge everyone that voted him (except those that have openly apologised). They are the ones that put us in what we are going through. Even those who for same stupid reason wants to put us in another state of suffering, but God will not allow affliction to befall us a second time.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial by Christistruth00: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
The only thing Buhari has going for him is his work on infrastructure

It is his work on Railways,2nd Niger Bridge, Roads etc that made his Presidency to be Worth anything

Ebutte Metta Railway Station is more beautiful than Muritala Mohammed Airport

His Infrastructure work is A

His Agriculture is C

But his Economy and Security are 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.