Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate (9656 Views)

Enugu: Eha-Alumona Leaders Thank Ugwuanyi For Projects, Empowerment / Excitement As Beneficiaries Of Enugu Govt’s Scholarship To India Thank Ugwuanyi / Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by edungene7: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goddy001:

No doubt chimaroke performed as a governor, but failed as a senator, how do you work for your people from Florida.
Senators lobby and attract development and employment for its district but for the past 7 years now he has done nothing, absolutely nothing, have you seen or heard of chimaroke’s contribution at the Red chambers.
The people of Enugu is awake now, since the Governor brought chimaroke and ebeano crew killing and kidnapping is happening all over.
Our Governor want to go to senate and do what exactly, the Red chambers is not a rest ground.

Let’s deal with our candidates individually without political sentiment and we will see and experience a better Enugu
We can work together on this, +234-07061917784
You don't know chimaroke he is never a noise maker but a talk nah do Chimaroke made Frank Nweke, Ekweremadu, Sullivan all of them put together what have they done for Enugu state Chima going back to that house with is wealth of experience puts Enugu state on a good pedestrian for something reasonable rather than a green horn who would be overlooked Ebeano for 2023
Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by subcbouy: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Caleb17:
I hope Peter Mbah will perform like Sullivan Chime or even better. Lawyers are always known to perform well. Not like the current #HandsofGod Governor. Sycophants plenty for Enugu State. Tueeh!
I served in Udi where the gov village was located, Enugu when Sullivan was the Governor. I didn't know he did well.
Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by Koval12(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Frank Nweke Jnr is the best candidate for Enugu lions building.. Thankfully, he's also from Nkanu.
Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by christejames(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Odisweet:
The labour party man is from which zone please? I

From the same zone as this man but his local govt is marginalized in the zone...

Nkanu people are just taking any available slot for the zone everytime

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by stanluiz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Caleb17:
I hope Peter Mbah will perform like Sullivan Chime or even better. Lawyers are always known to perform well. Not like the current #HandsofGod Governor. Sycophants plenty for Enugu State. Tueeh!
Perform where ?

I hear that he is Chimaroke nnamani puppet. He was the Commissioner of finance that looted Enugu state treasury with his Boss Chimaroke nnamani.
Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by Caleb17: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bro calm down. Peter Mbah has the calm and calculated composure of Sullivan Chime. He is a smart lawyer. I see him betraying his bosses just like Sullivan
stanluiz:
Perform where ?

I hear that he is Chimaroke nnamani puppet. He was the Commissioner of finance that looted Enugu state treasury with his Boss Chimaroke nnamani.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Enugu people will be doing as if the elections has been held.
Very annoying. They just gather somewhere and select whoever they like and after they still want people to queue for nothing knowing someone has been selected and will take over whether we vote of not.
Re: Enugu: Nkanu Indigenes Thank Ugwuanyi For Mbah's Emmergence As PDP Candidate by Odisweet(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
christejames:

From the same zone as this man but his local govt is marginalized in the zone...

Nkanu people are just taking any available slot for the zone everytime

ok thanks, is good since they are both from the same zone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Timipre Sylva Speaks On Removing Subsidy / NLC, TUC To Tinubu: We Are Not After Your Job, Fulfill Our Agreement / INEC Guidelines: A Quick Summary Of The Contents of the INEC Guidelines..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.