Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,421 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

No Woman Will Ever Serve You Breakfast(breakup) ONLY If You Know This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Will Ever Serve You Breakfast(breakup) ONLY If You Know This (295 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Woman Will Ever Serve You Breakfast(breakup) ONLY If You Know This by Jossywhite1(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Just recently, a few friends of mine have told me how their girlfriend suddenly served them breakfast without any reason.

The first one, they've been in a relationship for more than 10 years, and they already knew each other's families.

The guy has spent so much in terms of time, care and money. Yet the girl just decided one day to ask for a break without a cause.

My guy kept begging but the girl's decision is final despite her mom trying to solve the issue but all to no avail.

The second guy has been so supportive of his girlfriend's business, loving and caring, yet out of the blues, his girlfriend felt they're not meant to be together.

Despite seeing the guy being hardworking and taking his girlfriend's needs more than his own. Even with loads of promises, his girlfriend of over 4years still broke up with him.

The third guy is an investor, living comfortably well, but up till now, he doesn't have a stable girlfriend, every girl tends to Bleep up with one thing or the other

I can be going on and on, but the post will be too long

Who knows you're might be experiencing this too.

And have a you ever thought the reason could be YOU, maybe you find yourself in the following category;

� You don't know how to talk to a woman
� You don't know the kind of woman to date
� You don't know how to look attractive enough to a woman
� You suddenly become nervous around women
� You don't know how to get a lady you like to like you too
�You want to get back your ex
� You don't know why you keep getting rejected by women
� You don't know you have a seductive ability as a man and how to discover it
� You want to know if a lady is with you because of your money or not
� You don't know how to have an interesting conversation with a lady and lots more

If you want to overcome any challenge you face concerning women and make them beg never to leave you, you're in the right place where you find your solution.

Women are very complex yet beautiful beings, and if you want to know what they want, then you need to get this course " THE SECRET OF SEDUCTION" that exposes everything about a woman and makes you the breakfast server rather than the breakfast receiver.

I'll be giving you a free E-book on "5 mistakes men make" #4 will shock you. The E-book is only for the first 50 people, after that, it will go for a price.

YOU can send a DM through my twitter in my bio to get access to it straightway.

(1) (Reply)

What Motivational Quotes Do You Hate The Most? / Proposal Ends In Premium Tears As Lady Embarrasses Boyfriend With...... / Blessing CEO Where Are You? A Lesbian Just Killed Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.