Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters (33393 Views)

Demonstrate Capacity To Earn Rail Contracts — Amaechi Tells Local Contractors / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Mindlog: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
After APC has shipwrecked Nigeria?angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by PHIPEX(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Notice how many people campaign by saying "vote APC" instead of "vote for Tinubu"?

3 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by blinking001(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol. Funny man

1 Like

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Vondata(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Selfish man.... He cares more about party or appointment than the well-being of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by PHIPEX(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Notice how many people campaign by saying "vote APC" instead of "vote for Tinubu"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Dangrace01: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Guy
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Jaybanky1: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Is the same thing as eat your shit no matter how stinky&disgusting it may be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Laggafin: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will happily vote them out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Fr33born(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
owner of nairaland is an Apc
He may not be but he is a Tinubu supporter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Bbsterling: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
After everything ba I just hate the party with passion

2 Likes

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by kenedy175(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol. This man doesn't have the fear of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by jesmond3945: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
postbmd:

Source https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/2023-presidency-vote-for-apc-no-matter-how-angry-you-are-amaechi-tells-supporters.html
The person telling you this has both foreign and local bank accounts full of govt money. He has 24 hrs light. His children are studying abroad. He has a big house in abuja. He doesnt know what is insecurity, he doesnt know what is suffering. Please think my brothers and sisters. Put your interest first.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by jkpbestseries: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
we hear you sir.... For the good APC has done, how we no go vote

1 Like

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Skillsnigeria: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Proudlyomonna: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is a very big insult and assault that apc is even in the ballots again after the kind of suffering they have made Nigerians experience.
We went about complaining that pdthief was bad,not knowing that apcheat was the pro max of pdthief undecided
Anyone considering voting for apcheat again doesn't have conscience undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Grandmeister(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:
He actually knows guys are angry
Even if your purchasing power has been cut down by more than half just vote for apc

Even if you lost a loved one to terrorism and you are angry just vote for apc

Even if your children are out of school since March and our children are in UK and the USA just vote apc.

Even if you're now paying a 100% increase in rice, beans, gas and bread and you can barely feed your family while we dine and wine like kings in Abuja just vote apc....

They've taken Nigerians for fools, it is now left for Nigerians to prove them right or wrong in 2023.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by buckeyemedia: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ziggy1234:
He knows the searchlight will be on all APC thieves if they do not win the election, him being a major target. grin grin grin grin
Search light in prison.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by faceland: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
He has retired (as transport minister) for nothing. Fought Jonathan for nothing.

Apologies to GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by donmik: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hear the language of a failure.

Thank God he didn't make it self.

"Sack me if I fail you" ... AMAECHI

A gamer's word during campaign. That clearly tells like giving a dog the meat to keep for you so that you can later collect it.

Worst failure as a gov't since 1998
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Pakute: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigeria hope lies in APC. Sentiments won't lead us nowhere.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by wickedJezibel(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:
Nigeria hope lies in APC. Sentiments won't lead us nowhere.
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by edungene7: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baba has learnt is lessons bitterly what the APC government promised him versus what he saw is the difference between black and white while running to Abuja to stay instead of PH he might run to Daura by February 2023 mumuni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
paktika:
I am extremely OBI-DIENT
Na Atiku those people go vote, no too look them.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by desiredhome: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesmond3945:

The person telling you this has both foreign and local bank accounts full of govt money. He has 24 hrs light. His children are studying abroad. He has a big house in abuja. He doesnt know what is insecurity, he doesnt know what is suffering. Please think my brothers and sisters. Put your interest first.
Is there any of your governors, politicians that is doing different from what you just wrote here?....
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by rebirthkennedy: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
��
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Justsylvia(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ameachi !!! hear me and hear me well, l shan't vote APC
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by emmysoftyou: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
So they know we're angry yet they want to feed us with another cake after first rotten cake being fed. How can I trust you with my vote? You're selfish because u want another minister Job under tinubu administration. Moreover, if the majority vote for incompetency, I am not ready to have pity on any masses nagging woes of the falling country's economy when elected.
Meanwhile, anyone who cast their vote due to zone ,state or tribe should be ready to face the hardship that will befalls his or her households..
This time , it will not affect the innocent ones that didn't vote them in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Abdulg2019: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok now
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by donmik: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
popez:
Amaechi will never work for Tinubu. Deep down we all know who he'll work for. Rivers state as a whole, will work and vote for the same person.

Nigerians are angry!

So it's now u get to learn that Amaechi has been a Katsina state indigen ba.

Pls, look somewhere else for your votes
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
donmik:
Hear the language of a failure.

Thank God he didn't make it self.

"Sack me if I fail you" ... AMAECHI

A gamer's word during campaign. That clearly tells like giving a dog the meat to keep for you so that you can later collect it.

Worst failure as a gov't since 1998
Leave the fool. Like it's the citizens that impeach a sitting president. If only we could introduce a vote of no confidence system that can flush these plagues from our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / Ambode Receives Mandela's Wife Graca Machel In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.