Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters (33530 Views)

Demonstrate Capacity To Earn Rail Contracts — Amaechi Tells Local Contractors / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Vote for AP so Amaechi can get another ministerial position and loot for 8 years.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
You want Nigerians to vote for the same party that drove them into perpetual poverty grin, una get mind sha.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by jrusky(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
postbmd:
Vote LP if you are angry, would have been a better statement

Dem no born am I swear if he utter that statement it is then he would understand the meaning of cabal because efcc go do him strong thing he will never forget.

All of them with Obi they will roast so Obi is never in the equation bro.

Fact!!!
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by fizzycozy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Baba no be mind control be this?
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
jrusky:

Dem no born am I swear if he utter that statement it is then he would understand the meaning of cabal because efcc go do him strong thing he will never forget.

All of them with Obi they will roast so Obi is never in the equation bro.

Fact!!!
hahaha ha
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by MMWandali: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sounds like slavery Order shocked
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Minime10(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol. Amaechi are you sure you are happy?

Are you sure you mean what you are saying? Lol

Amacehi is supporting Obi behind the scene.

Obi is coming

Is it Magnus Abe's faction of apc or Ameachi's faction of apc that he was advicing Which one ooh! because mi I can not can grin
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Mrrock199026(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
I deal with all kinds of doors,such as Chinese,Turkish and egypt door.dm 09071921794

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by collinx(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
[b]“I’ll be coming home regularly to make sure we win. I will not be an Abuja politician. You will see me here so that we can win"[/b]

These old fools think we are still the same gullible and stupid voters of yesteryear. Oga we know you came back to get elected after which we will see you no more till the next election. Just gerooout of here., selfish bastards
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Festy4u(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
owner of nairaland is an Apc

Everyone knows that he's an agbado rater! grin
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by FireUpNow(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Only sick people will do that unless the foolish ones who are ready to trade another 4/8 years of their lives for hardship
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by kaey10(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Weyaed:
Hey GOD
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by FX(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
I believe he is talking to the people he feeds. Selfish people. No normal Nigerian will cast his vote for APC or PDP. LP all the way.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Weyaed: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
kaey10:

Hey GOD
Are you interested
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by fatima7onochie: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
He actually knows guys are angryHe actually knows guys are angry...
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
FX:
I believe he is talking to the people he feeds. Selfish people. No normal Nigerian will cast his vote for APC or PDP. LP all the way.
as in eh
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Born2Breed(f): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Imagine the audacity.

1 Like

Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Donair(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amechi! Amechi!!Amechi!!!
How many times did I call you?
Please get sense!!!
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by ufotunang: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
So we should vote for APC so that nigerians will become more angry and angry and angry...do to add more anger to the angry... you are wicked
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by ufotunang: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
I beg Nigerians are no more voting for APC..so that you do not add more anger to the angry/annoyance... Nigerians are now obi-dient
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Emdebby2: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
APC is the reason why we are in this mess.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Robasy: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Did Ameachi just wake up from a bad dream to realise Nigerians are angry?! Please if you are angrier, vote for Peter Obi!!!!
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by descarado: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
What happened to odili and wike happened to him.
They use and dump them ayhow.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by fcbelle72(f): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
]You and your family members can vote, na only una dey benefit this rotten party
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Danking1: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
[i][/i]Ameachi God purnish you an your generation may the hardship ur government has bestowed on Nigerians be ur family portion in Jesus mighty name I pray amen. Bastard
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Blackdisciple(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Miserable
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Joker25: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oh they actually Know we are angry
We have angry since 20-10-2020
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by bizhop01: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
I see why angry idiots in nairaland always shouting vote APC for Tinubu. Some already declared him president without election, the same blind fellow that always beg for urgent money to eat.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Mfetenang: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Angry about what?
Angry that Amaechi lost when everyone knew Amaechi would never win?
What is Mr Amaechi even talking about?
Someone that can't even deliver his local government to APC. Amaechi is irrelevant in Rivers politics not to talk of Nigerian politics.
The only man that can deliver Rivers State to APC is Wike.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by Panda7: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2022
why can't amaechi keep quiet? what has apc party don for the lay man other than waste and loot public funds
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by opribo(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Some people still don't get it. We don't just vote in anybody but someone who has demonstrated in ability to work for the good of the country, a selfless leader, a passionate person with emotional intelligence.

We've had a retinue of power drunk leaders who's only objective was to be in charge and when they get there they don't know what to do. They just travel around the world for any reason as if they are working rather they are milking the country. Their wives travel to another part of the world and stay on for long time. This are the areas that need to be checked.
Re: Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters by postbmd: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2022
FireUpNow:
Only sick people will do that unless the foolish ones who are ready to trade another 4/8 years of their lives for hardship
sadly we still have them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Shuts Government House Owerri / The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos / Wedding Of William Ibori, James Ibori's Elder Brother To Younger Bride In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.