Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) (49576 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai donation gone wronggrin grin

Things dey happen o sha
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Kajaard: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2022

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by OtemAtum: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by PAWG(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin
Was god asleep? grin shocked cry

Dude! WTF grin
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Man Will Always fight ,fear and Kill what they don't understand, I am not siding the woman either.

The man would have taken his anger upon his wife, was the building the reason for his misfortune?

Another thing: "but the judge decided to have him go home until sentencing is passed in his case. It could be because of a lack of a criminal record or because of his four children, but at least for now, the scorned arsonist is a free man."

This was acted because it was not government property?, had it been it was government property that man would have been in jail by now!, Very Hypocritical Government

Mr Learned
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Allah Akbar
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Oga, na church Dem burn. The church no be spiritual building....

Keep ur brain shut u don't understand christianity yet ...

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by SQLmastar(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If the church was a physical building by now both the Name and Gospel of Jesus would have been history because men would have made it disappear long ago.

But thank God the church is not a physical building but a spiritual one, so the Name and Gospel of Jesus still stands tall above all else.

So all the fire in this world even that in hell cannot burn down the church of Jesus.

"Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

God bless.
Hell is not real.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by HungMan002: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Oga, na church Dem burn. The church no be spiritual building....

Bros if you nor understand anytin wey he talk, just shut up.

U nor go die if you quiet.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
care4you:

Don't you know you are a product of a failed marriage?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

This guy you no well at all, which kind picture be that one grin grin grin

I don laugh tire
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Trevor007007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin
grin grin grin no he forgot his two other heads behind
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Ayosolar: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ur mumu never do. Make God free u from d spirit of Antichristquote author=HappyPagan post=114379863]
Christ is a spirit of enslavement that needs to be completely rejected. If you can burn shrines, churches are fair game.[/quote]
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Basiliun: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is not right, no any human with a thinking faculty would justifies his actions in the name of anger, arson is a terrorist act
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Religious fanaticism + Madness + Insecurity + Disrespectful + Misunderstanding + Intolerance.

This is white land , the what happened to Divorce ?

Now he will rebuild the church , get behind bars , and still get divorced likely .

Please someone should help me with recharge #100+ or sub this line ZeroSevenZeroEightFiveTwoFourNineFourFiveTwo
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mad o
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Elephantboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin
You always make caricature of God. You always say God does not exist or jazz doesn't exist. I want to make a simple request, just give me your picture or your name. I want to take it to somewhere to check something. Is that too much to ask

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Alwaysready:
grin

Women are easily manipulated. No one can manipulate me,be you Rev father or Bishop.

Some few months ago, my Pastor was telling me to pay in USD some funds which if done will see me pay over $300 .

I just look,instead of me to put that in the church,i will donate to the orphanage and the beggars on market roads where it will be useful and not used to build University or buy airplanes.

I follow my mind. This is not in anyway trying to mislead others.

From burning of church to....
Oh sorooo
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Panda7(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
don't joke with the temple.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by LIGHTROOM: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Grugs
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Benjanni(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elephantboy:
You always make caricature of God. You always say God does not exist or jazz doesn't exist. I want to make a simple request, just give me your picture or your name. I want to take it to somewhere to check something. Is that too much to ask
leave her, black magick is too dangerous for her grin
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerian husband's, take note .......... wink
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sounds like something I can do. Nice one!!
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by chikason22(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

E be like say una get una own dictionary.. words wey get proper meaning, una go change am, define am as you wan use am.

Let's say you go to a random town... And in search of a community, you decide to search for Christians in the neighborhood.. what kind of building would you be looking for? A mosque? Shrine? Restaurant?
Church means gathering of the sheep of God. The worship center is just a mere building or a service hall. Not a church. Go school you said no

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Abdullahiab(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
this guy is legend ;Dthis guy is legend
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by HRMK: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
here in 9ja,he wuld av bn long dead from mob attack!trust 9jappl they dont tolerate any nonsense!!
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin
You're too stupid.. and ur funny undecided
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Zion243(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If the church was a physical building by now both the Name and Gospel of Jesus would have been history because men would have made it disappear long ago.

But thank God the church is not a physical building but a spiritual one, so the Name and Gospel of Jesus still stands tall above all else.

So all the fire in this world even that in hell cannot burn down the church of Jesus.

"Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

God bless.

God bless you, brother!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.