Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) (49607 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Viscuz: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is your juju not supposed to find it out? grin

30k bmc fund available are you ready to work?
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by milkywaves(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Pls be objective and don't be religiously blind...

So you didn't read that the woman works at the church and kept donating all his savings to the church without his consent therefor stealing from his husband. Does the church condone stealing now?

Righteousness2:
GOD ALMIGHTY have Mercy on the man and bring HIM to the saving grace of JESUS Christ.

In these Last of last days, there is need to be Spiritual Fortified in Christ so as not to be a vessel or instrument that the devil will take over and use to do his evils.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly!
There won't be time to get ready! You have to be ready..
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Weezy463: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2022
HappyPagan:

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Oga, na church Dem burn. The church no be spiritual building....
u get brain jor
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by TruthUntold: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2022
HappyPagan:

E be like say una get una own dictionary.. words wey get proper meaning, una go change am, define am as you wan use am.

Let's say you go to a random town... And in search of a community, you decide to search for Christians in the neighborhood.. what kind of building would you be looking for? A mosque? Shrine? Restaurant?
he's going to be looking for 'a people' building na!! LWKMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by sinkhole: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
MrPRevailer:

And don't you think the allegation might have been exaggerated?
Perhaps he's an athiest or hates Christianity.
I think you're trying to shift all the blame on the man!
We do not need to start any speculation, all we need to do is to work with the information available to us.
According to the report, I ask again, is it right for the man's wife to donate all his earnings to the church without his consent?
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by descarado: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Imagine this happening in one of our mega churches.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by noskcid(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Na now donation start because dem go build another church and buy instruments and chairs
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Maverick777: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin
Was god asleep? grin shocked cry
isn't it sad that you're ruining your life because you're trying to pass-off as 'woke and controversial' to total strangers? I mean people who don't even know or give two eff's about you..
When things turn out terrible for you(cos they sure will) in the nearest future, these people you're tryin to please wouldn't be there to help you.
Being a toddler is not an excuse, because I'm sure on Fridays when Muslim topics are put up, you can't dare go there to spill thrash.

If you don't retrace your steps, you'd learn the hard way(that's if it's not even already happening), that's guaranteed!
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
sinkhole:
I think you're trying to shift all the blame on the man!
We do not need to start any speculation, all we need to do is to work with the information available to us.
According to the report, I ask again, is it right for the man's wife to donate all his earnings to the church without his consent?

Not right. But again we shouldn't judge
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
fear women...she will make you commit offense so you can go to jail and she can now fully retire to the prick of the gateman she has been knscking behind you...

You played your self..wife that you are sopposed to use for money ritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.