Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) (49610 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by sinkhole: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If the church was a physical building by now both the Name and Gospel of Jesus would have been history because men would have made it disappear long ago.

But thank God the church is not a physical building but a spiritual one, so the Name and Gospel of Jesus still stands tall above all else.

So all the fire in this world even that in hell cannot burn down the church of Jesus.

"Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

God bless.
Even though what the man did could be said to be wrong, but don't you think the wife also erred by donating all the sweat of the man to the church without the man's consent?
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin
Was god asleep? grin shocked cry

Try to be careful Bro,you do not have to abuse other people's deities even if you do not believe in them. It's good you focus on yourself.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by TheGreatIYANU: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If the church was a physical building by now both the Name and Gospel of Jesus would have been history because men would have made it disappear long ago...

Shut the f*ck up and read the room!

He had valid grievances but went about it the wrong way!
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by EmperorGodswill: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Painintheass221:
The anger is justified. Some of these pastors have honeypot in their mouth and will milk you dry.

I may do worse to the church if you try this with my wife.

Ulo uka ndi ohi

Poor man mentality.
Big sponsor s don't make noise
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elephantboy:
You always make caricature of God. You always say God does not exist or jazz doesn't exist. I want to make a simple request, just give me your picture or your name. I want to take it to somewhere to check something. Is that too much to ask
Your d**mb nonsense should be able to find my name if it does exist...y'all deluded Dumbos.. grin
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by GodisFirst: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
He should watch and see a bigger structure coming to be there.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
CHAD.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Emdebby2: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala be like river.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
MerghaneMorghane how are ya.. wink
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
God doesn't live in a house built by man.......they have turned church ponzi.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
chaiii!!! i really feel that man . he was frustrated..
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by bilangha(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Oga, na church Dem burn. The church no be spiritual building....
have sense
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by fmonigent(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin

Na your papa dey asleep
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin

Mumu angry angry
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by salem1996: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
HappyPagan:

So all these big big house wey una dey clap dey dance, na wetin Dem be? No be church?

Church na physical building, Oga. Na where dey do club activities with Jesus... Na wetin all our corrupticians dey build for every local government. Na wetin Adeboye and Oyedepo spread for every street.

Oga, na church Dem burn. The church no be spiritual building....

Ok, have you try to write a petition against the people you name? Ok, what's the anger for because the person said what is not your opinion? Ok, now that you have rant, did it stop the big churches or club houses from operating? Ok, are u sure the people you complain saw this beautiful complain you have raised? Ok, can yu do anything to stop it from happening? If you answer all these questions then good, if you not,
always let people air their view, you don't have to act as if yours is superior or right even when yu are not even right.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by salem1996: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:
WTF.. grin

grin grin you still haven't answer my mention on God matters. Maybe you just realized how you have been ignorantly acknowledged God cool
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by phorget(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Way to go!
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-sets-fire-to-church-because-his-wife-kept-donating-to-it.html

Is like me self go set my wife church on fire.....she just carry church matter for head like 404 , everytime, my church , my church, always donating money ......
I know say one day , I go burst bottles for the pastor head....

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
sinkhole:
Even though what the man did could be said to be wrong, but don't you think the wife also erred by donating all the sweat of the man to the church without the man's consent?

And don't you think the allegation might have been exaggerated?
Perhaps he's an athiest or hates Christianity.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Son2rawa(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Correct guy�. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2022
God knows I may do something like this very soon. undecided
My old man took over a million naira from his pension and went to pay as tithe it was all rosy at first but now he has started selling his properties just to pay my brother's school fees and feed the family.
The worst part is the same pastor he paid it to has started mocking us in church.
Some people's stupidity should be studied cry

One way or another that pastor Ayo I go pay am visit you can't rub salt on injury and get away with it. I know you're on nairaland btw undecided still thinking of what to do to you but be rest assured you will spend more than 2m in hospital I guarantee it cheesy
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by gevekeb580: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Hdh

Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2022
JBriel:
She will divorce you. Gain custody of the kids. You will be charged for arson. Who truly won ?

The man perhaps loves his wife; cos I can't stay with an idiot that takes donates my money for donating sake.

And yes, they'll both lose, the wife will lose more cos the man can always marry younger wife. Male wife try am.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Devil don take over him life, God is not in his heart, thank God say God no be man!
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Elephantboy(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your d**mb nonsense should be able to find my name if it does exist...y'all deluded Dumbos.. grin
are you hausa or nupe
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Elephantboy:
are you hausa or nupe
Ask your inexistent juju nonsense.. grin
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Painintheass221:
The anger is justified. Some of these pastors have honeypot in their mouth and will milk you dry.

I may do worse to the church if you try this with my wife.

Ulo uka ndi ohi

So you leave the person who committed the "crime" and go burn down an institution? All this rubbish talk dem born you well go burn mosque!

When una see church una anger go come outside.
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Elephantboy(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask your inexistent juju nonsense.. grin
what about the picture i ask you to provide
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Elephantboy:
what about the picture i ask you to provide
Is your juju not supposed to find it out? grin
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by Elephantboy(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is your juju not supposed to find it out? grin
you're not serious
Re: Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Elephantboy:
you're not serious
Your juju and gods is not serious.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.