Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 (7205 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / God Is Not 3 Persons-jpr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
You did the bible is not the word of God
Nowhere in all of scripture, including extrabiblical writings, is it ever suggested that your Bible is the word of God. That lie was fed to you by false teachers and false prophets.

Instead, what is written in Scripture is instead that Jesus Christ is the very Word out of God's own mouth which you are meant to live by. Do you know what it means to live by the Word out of God's Mouth? It means it should be the basis for Truth in your life - Axioms all other Truths should be founded upon in your life. undecided

a. On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, Jesus Christ instructs His disciples to go prepare everything for the Passover meal - Matthew 26 vs 17 - 19
b. Jesus and His disciples have their Last Supper on the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread - Mark 14 vs 12 - 17
c. Jesus Christ instructed His disciples to go prepare the Passover meal for the group on the Day of Unleavened bread. - Luke 22 vs 7 - 13
d. It was almost time for the Jewish Passover Festival, that evening Jesus Christ came together for the mean with His followers - John 13 vs 1 - 3

Clearly, one of the accounts has to be wrong! undecided

The law of 2 or 3 witnesses applies only when God has not specified a Truth. In this case, We have God in Leviticus 23 vs 4 - 8 clearly explaining that Passover meals are to be eaten on Passover day, and we have Jesus Christ in Matthew 26 vs 1- 2 declaring that He would be arrested on Passover day. Obviously, you cannot overrule God's declaration by the accounts of witnesses. So, why do you hesitate? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nowhere in all of scripture, including extrabiblical writings, is it ever suggested that your Bible is the word of God. That lie was fed to you by false teachers and false prophets.

Instead, what is written in Scripture is instead that Jesus Christ is the very Word out of God's own mouth which you are meant to live by. Do you know what it means to live by the Word out of God's Mouth? It means it should be the basis for Truth in your life - Axioms all other Truths should be founded upon in your life. undecided

a. On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, Jesus Christ instructs His disciples to go prepare everything for the Passover meal - Matthew 26 vs 17 - 19
b. Jesus and His disciples have their Last Supper on the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread - Mark 14 vs 12 - 17
c. Jesus Christ instructed His disciples to go prepare the Passover meal for the group on the Day of Unleavened bread. - Luke 22 vs 7 - 13
d. It was almost time for the Jewish Passover Festival, that evening Jesus Christ came together for the mean with His followers - John 13 vs 1 - 3

The law of 2 or 3 witnesses applies only when God has not specified a Truth. In this case, We have God in Leviticus 23 vs 4 - 8 clearly explaining that Passover meals are to be eaten on Passover day, and we have Jesus Christ in Matthew 26 vs 1- 2 declaring that He would be arrested on Passover day. Obviously, you cannot overrule God's declaration by the accounts of witnesses. So, why do you hesitate? undecided
So what if the verses you are qouting are not the word of God?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
The Passover meal
I don't follow! You are asking me what if God's Law is wrong on Passover - Exodus 12 and Leviticus 23 vs 4 - 8 - and Jesus Christ also is wrong about being arrested on Passover day? undecided

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
So what if the verses you are qouting are not the word of God?
Which verses are you referring to?

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! You are asking me what if God's Law is wrong on Passover - Exodus 12 and Leviticus 23 vs 4 - 8 - and Jesus Christ also is wrong about being arrested on Passover day? undecided

No, I am asking what if it wasn't God's law in the first place?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

All the verses above.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Do you believe the Quran to be the word of God? Mohammed says it's God's word dictated to him by an angel.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
No, I am asking what if it wasn't God's law in the first place?
Recall I said God meant for us to live by every Word out of the Mouth of God?
1. The Lord said to Moses,
2 “Tell the Israelites: You will announce the Lord’s chosen festivals as holy meetings. These are my special festivals.
3 “Work for six days, but the seventh day, the Sabbath, will be a special day of rest, a holy meeting. You must not do any work. It is a day of rest to honor the Lord in all your homes.
4 “These are the Lord’s chosen festivals. You will announce the holy meetings at the times chosen for them.
5 The Lord’s Passover is on the 14th day of the first month[a] just before dark.
6 “The Lord’s Festival of Unleavened Bread is on the 15th day of the same month. You will eat unleavened bread for seven days.
7 On the first day of this festival, you will have a special meeting. You must not do any work on that day.
8 For seven days, you will bring sacrifices offered as gifts to the Lord. Then there will be another special meeting on the seventh day. You must not do any work on that day.” - Leviticus 23 vs 1 - 8
See where it is written as the Word out of God's mouth in verse 1 above?undecided
1. After Jesus finished saying all these things, he said to his followers,
2. “You know that the day after tomorrow is Passover. On that day the Son of Man will be handed over to his enemies to be killed on a cross.” - Matthew 26 vs 1 - 2
See where it is clearly indicated as Words from God's mouth? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=114771387] Recall I said God meant for us to live by every Word out of the Mouth of God?
You are quoting the bible. What if that was false

See where it is written as the Word out of God's mouth in verse 1 above?undecided
So if show you some script and tell it was out of God's mouth you would believe it.
See where it is clearly indicated as Words from God's mouth? : The Quran is clearly indicated as the word of God.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
Do you believe the Quran to be the word of God? Mohammed says it's God's word dictated to him by an angel.
I previously studied the Quran for a time in order to figure God out but I also couldn't make heads or tails of anything, just like the bible as well as other religious texts. It wasn't until I decided to, as I previously explained, ask God to show Himself to me and answer me, that He then led me to where I am today, and to also realize that the God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran arent the same entities at all. undecided.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Recall I said God meant for us to live by every Word out of the Mouth of God?
See where it is clearly indicated as Words from God's mouth? undecided
You can't tell what was from the mouth of God.
Just because the writer claims it was from the mouth does not make it so. How to you know when a script is from the mouth of God?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I previously studied the Quran for a time in order to figure God out but I also couldn't make heads or tails of anything, just like the bible as well as other religious texts. It wasn't until I decided to, as I previously explained, ask God to show Himself to me and answer me, that He then led me to where I am today, and to also realize that the God of the Bible and Allah of the Quran arent the same entities at all. undecided.

But billions of people make head or tail from the Quran. So do we now say that only text you approve of are the word of God?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
1. You are quoting the bible. What if that was false
So if show you some script and tell it was out of God's mouth you would believe it.
2. The Quran is clearly indicated as the word of God.
1. Recall what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 5 vs 15 -17? I don't have to worry since it is indicated as God's Word. undecided

2. Indicated by whom? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Just so you know, Mohammed said that every single word in the Quran came from the God. Not one word was his.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Recall what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 5 vs 15 -17? I don't have to worry since it is indicated as God's Word. undecided

You can't be sure if it was Jesus that said those words or someone else.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The Quran is also indicated as the word of God. If your argument is that you believe anything indicated as the word of God then get ready. I could be indicating some text to be the word of God and I hope you remain consistent and believe them
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
But billions of people make head or tail from the Quran. So do we now say that only text you approve of are the word of God?
As I explained, the God of Abraham is not the same as Allah. Allah works for those who Allah works for. The God that answered my requests instead led me to where I am today, and continues to reveal His Truth daily the way He does. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
The Quran is also indicated as the word of God.
By whom? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:

You can't be sure if it was Jesus that said those words or someone else.
I don't need to worry about such things undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
Just so you know, Mohammed said that every single word in the Quran came from the God. Not one word was his.
And the name of Mohammed's deity is Allah, a different God from the one I worship. So? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't need to worry about such things undecided
We are not talking about what worries you here. You said you believe anything indicated to be the word of God. So let me send you so scripts and indicate them to be the word of God.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And the name of Mohammed's deity is Allah, a different God from the one I worship. So? undecided
Allah is Arabic. Even in translations of the bible in Arabic, God is Allah.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
By whom? undecided
who indicated that the bible contains the word of God?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
We are not talking about what worries you here. You said you believe anything indicated to be the word of God. So let me send you so scripts and indicate them to be the word of God.
LOL.... you do understand that your scripts cannot violate God's standard or else they would be meaningless? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
who indicated that the bible contains the word of God?
The God that showed up to answer me when I called for answers. He led me to where I am today, remember? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... you do understand that your scripts cannot violate God's standard or else they would be meaningless? undecided

What is God's standard? Do you mean the one found in the Quran?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The God that showed up to answer me when I called for answers. He led me to where I am today, remember? undecided
The believers of the Quran can make this very same statement like you. It means nothing in our argument
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:

Allah is Arabic. Even in translations of the bible in Arabic, God is Allah.
I understand that it is a title but regardless they are not the same entities, well, unless you think the God described in your Bible and much of Scripture is a cosmic case of dissociative identity disorder that is. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
The believers of the Quran can make this very same statement like you. It means nothing in our argument
Sure they can, but I don't worship their deity though. Even a Babalawo can make similar claims of his experiences with ifa but that doesn't mean anything since we don't serve the same deity. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I understand that it is a title but regardless they are not the same entities, well, unless you think the God described in your Bible and much of Scripture is a cosmic case of dissociative identity disorder that is. undecided
That's another topic, but then prove to me that they are different.
Remember the bible is wrong a lot of times so the God described in the bible may not be what you really think.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
What is God's standard? Do you mean the one found in the Quran?
Why would I be referring to Allah's standard when Allah is not the God I refer to? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
That's another topic, but then prove to me that they are different.
Remember the bible is wrong a lot of times so the God described in the bible may not be what you really think.
It is OK if you want to believe that God is a cosmic DID case... that is your cup of tea, not mine. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation / If Jesus Was Black,... / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.