Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 (7201 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / God Is Not 3 Persons-jpr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sure they can, but I don't worship their deity though. Even a Babalawo can make similar claims of his experiences with ifa but that doesn't mean anything since we don't serve the same deity. undecided
So you are basically saying that it's all chance. You have no way of deciding if the Quran is the word of God or not. This makes you unserious in discussing bible truths
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why would I be referring to Allah's standard when Allah is not the God I refer to? undecided
Which God do you refer to, is it the one spoken about in a book you call false?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is OK if you want to believe that God is a cosmic DID case... that is your cup of tea, not mine. undecided
lol. How do you know the God in the Quran is false?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is OK if you want to believe that God is a cosmic DID case... that is your cup of tea, not mine. undecided
I told you, our future discussions would be fun because you would first need to prove that any scripture you qoute is not wrong or false.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
So you are basically saying that it's all chance. You have no way of deciding if the Quran is the word of God or not. This makes you unserious in discussing bible truths
These are your words, not mine at all! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
These are your words, not mine at all! undecided
your thoughts my words?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
Which God do you refer to, is it the one spoken about in a book you call false?
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Adonai! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
lol. How do you know the God in the Quran is false?
I know Allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided

Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
I told you, our future discussions would be fun because you would first need to prove that any scripture you qoute is not wrong or false.
This isn't a discussion for me and you but instead one you need to have with the one you believe in. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided
Do you know that Muslims worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Just this last week, the celebrated Abraham sacrifices Isaac. So I ask again, what God are you talking about.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This isn't a discussion for me and you but instead one you need to have with the one you believe in. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
your thoughts my words?
Nope, they are not my thoughts or my ideas at all. Pretty much all yours! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I know Allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided
How do you know, the Quran says he is.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
Do you know that Muslims worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Just this last week, the celebrated Abraham sacrifices Isaac. So I ask again, what God are you talking about.
I know they claim that but this is because they probably believe, maybe like you that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob suffers from cosmic DID. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nope, they are not my thoughts or my ideas at all. Pretty much all yours! undecided
But you believe many things in the bible are wrong right? The big question is, how do you decide what is true or false in the bible.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
How do you know, the Quran says he is.
He says He is the same one they worship. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I know they claim that but this is because they probably believe, maybe like you that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob suffers from cosmic DID. undecided
That's not why they claim that, it's because the Quran says so
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
But you believe many things in the bible are wrong right? The big question is, how do you decide what is true or false in the bible.
I only believe in God. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
That's not why they claim that, it's because the Quran says so
The Quran leads them to believe that of Him, and so they indeed believe that. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He says He is the same one they worship. undecided
Yes in the Quran, Allah is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
The Quran is indicated to be the word of God
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Quran leads them to believe that and so they indeed believe that. undecided
The Quran is indicated to be the word of God. Remember, you said you believe as long as it is indicated to be the word of God
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
Yes in the Quran, Allah is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob The Quran is indicated to be the word of God
Sure. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Quran leads them to believe that of Him, and so they indeed believe that. undecided
It's funny that you don't believe the Quran yet you believe the bible's account, the same book you believe has many faults. Does that make any sense to you?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sure. undecided
Now you believe the quran.lol?
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=114771904] Sure. undecided[/quote
The moment you declared that parts of the bible are wrong, I knew you were digging an intellectual pit for yourself.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sure. undecided
Let's continue in our next argument where you have to prove that every verse you qoute is the word of God.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:

Now you believe the quran.lol?
I do? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I do? undecided
I know the feeling
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
tctrills:
Let's continue in our next argument where you have to prove that every verse you qoute is the word of God.
OK

a. On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, Jesus Christ instructs His disciples to go prepare everything for the Passover meal - Matthew 26 vs 17 - 19
b. Jesus and His disciples have their Last Supper on the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread - Mark 14 vs 12 - 17
c. Jesus Christ instructed His disciples to go prepare the Passover meal for the group on the Day of Unleavened bread. - Luke 22 vs 7 - 13
d. It was almost time for the Jewish Passover Festival, that evening Jesus Christ came together for the mean with His followers - John 13 vs 1 - 3

Clearly, one of the accounts has to be wrong! undecided

The law of 2 or 3 witnesses applies only when God has not specified a Truth. In this case, We have God in Leviticus 23 vs 4 - 8 clearly explaining that Passover meals are to be eaten on Passover day, and we have Jesus Christ in Matthew 26 vs 1- 2 declaring that He would be arrested on Passover day. Obviously, you cannot overrule God's declaration by the accounts of witnesses. So, why do you hesitate? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OK

a. On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, Jesus Christ instructs His disciples to go prepare everything for the Passover meal - Matthew 26 vs 17 - 19
b. Jesus and His disciples have their Last Supper on the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread - Mark 14 vs 12 - 17
c. Jesus Christ instructed His disciples to go prepare the Passover meal for the group on the Day of Unleavened bread. - Luke 22 vs 7 - 13
d. It was almost time for the Jewish Passover Festival, that evening Jesus Christ came together for the mean with His followers - John 13 vs 1 - 3

The law of 2 or 3 witnesses applies only when God has not specified a Truth. In this case, We have God in Leviticus 23 vs 4 - 8 clearly explaining that Passover meals are to be eaten on Passover day, and we have Jesus Christ in Matthew 26 vs 1- 2 declaring that He would be arrested on Passover day. Obviously, you cannot overrule God's declaration by the accounts of witnesses. So, why do you hesitate? undecided
More bible verses. Hmm quoting from a book with a lot of falsehood. I dey look you.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by tctrills: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OK

If this was a court, as long as you have testified that verses in the bible are false, no Judge would allow you to use the bible in your defense anymore. Nothing you say from the bible would be admitted any longer.
Re: Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2022
tctrills:
If this was a court, as long as you have testified that verses in the bible are false, no Judge would allow you to use the bible in your defense anymore. Nothing you say from the bible would be admitted any longer.
Don't worry... you remind me so much of the typical Churchian... willing to fight tooth and nail against anyone who dares to challenge those ideas he has been filled with from time. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation / If Jesus Was Black,... / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven