Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! (1955 Views)

How Funsho Williams Was Killed. (pictures) / Bola Tinubu Killed Funsho Williams In 2006...gistloversgram Reports!! / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
The zeal exhibited stems from my firm belief that the KILLERS OF FUNSHO WILLIAMS must get KARAM in all its Glory.

How can you Kill someone and enthrone a dictatorship that affords you the legacy of a mega looting machine??

Why will a Non-Lagosian , kill a Lagosian and attain heights of emperor ruling,and you think its ok??

Dont you want to know who killed ya brother FUNSHO WILLIAMS??

HABA..THESE YORUBA MURIC PEOPLE SEF!...Spits!

Softmirror:

Kalashnikov49 honestly you got zeal alot of it expended on Nairaland. I only hope you actually do a few meaning ful things for a living apart from the so many monikers you have activated on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Bontafa: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So it means the guy was a BIG Shot before Tinubu offed him?? Why cant the woman go to a real Babalawo, so that she can even avenge her husband. Or better still go to a believing church and pray that the LORD avenges her husband slain by the useless druggie of burdillion?

The funniest thing about people like this is that they are the scariest people when confronted with what they dish out!

Exactly. But u can do him anything. Drug biz is not like u think. U can’t touch the baron without anyone tracing you down
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Xhurskid: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
IPOB killed him
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Bontafa: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Xhurskid:
IPOB killed him

Hahaha derailing topic like train without brakes
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by IamWonderful: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Emotional shock absorbers are for miscreants that are processed to be totally delinquent and fuulish. Do i look like someone that is moved by useless actions of paid to be fuulish Tinubu miscreants?? Guy upgrade joor..even your massa Tinubu no reach ,let alone a bottom feeding mongrel like you, who needs a "moniker" name to feel good about your zombified existence. TAA fem dia...bring it on!!..useless uncircumcised Tinubu miscreant...I DEY KAMKPE..Spits!!

WHY DID THIEFNUB U OFF FUNSHO WILLIAMs with OLUOMO??

I see your parents exclusively been displayed and eulogized in your comments, well done, your mother has been such a driving force for depraved and mentally demented boy, I am looking forward to hear more about your parents, the little you type is quite revealing. dealing with a pig with wallowing in the mud, what a parenting you have.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The zeal exhibited stems from my firm belief that the KILLERS OF FUNSHO WILLIAMS must get KARAM in all its Glory.

How can you Kill someone and enthrone a dictatorship that affords you the legacy of a mega looting machine??

Why will a Non-Lagosian , kill a Lagosian and attain heights of emperor ruling,and you think its ok??

Dont you want to know who killed ya brother FUNSHO WILLIAMS??

HABA..THESE YORUBA MURIC PEOPLE SEF!...Spits!

HABA MY IGBO CHRISTIAN BROTHER, UPON ALL YOUR EDUCATION AND YOUR FIRM BELIEF YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT CHANNEL TO ADDRESS THIS EXCEPT ON SOCIAL MEDIA? GO TO COURT AND PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCE TO THE LETTER. I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A COWARD. grin
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kasdat5(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu did , during my unilag days ,I was still staying @ Ajayi street ( family home of Funsho Williams ) when we got the news .
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kasdat5:
Tinubu did , during my unilag days ,I was still staying @ Ajayi street ( family home of Funsho Williams ) when we got the news .

grin AND WHEN THE POLICE COMES AFTER YOU TO PROVE THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS, I HOPE THERE BE NO OUT CRY FOR PLEADS IT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE AND THE LAW TAKES CHARGE AGAINST YOU. IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR CLAIM GO TO COURT.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kasdat5(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Softmirror:

grin AND WHEN THE POLICE COMES AFTER YOU TO PROVE THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS, I HOPE THERE BE NO OUT CRY FOR PLEADS IT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE AND THE LAW TAKES CHARGE AGAINST YOU. IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR CLAIM GO TO COURT.

I'll be waiting then .
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kasdat5:

I'll be waiting then .

WAITING? YOU SHOULD GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND REPORT YOUR CASE. DON'T WAIT PLEASE. OR WHAT IS STOPPING YOU?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kasdat5(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Softmirror:

WAITING? YOU SHOULD GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND REPORT YOUR CASE. DON'T WAIT PLEASE. OR WHAT IS STOPPING YOU?

I don't have transport to go to a police post , they should fuel their vehicles & come pick me, or have they siphoned all the fuel dispensed to them today

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kasdat5:

I don't have transport to go to a police post , they should fuel their vehicles & come pick me, or have they siphoned all the fuel dispensed to them today

I UNDERSTAND. LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH. CASE CLOSED grin

1 Like

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Don't say nonsense before they pick you up for defamation of character, because you want to support a mediocre Obi. Only a court can declare someone guilty. Get a grip of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kasdat5(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Softmirror:

I UNDERSTAND. LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH. CASE CLOSED grin

Dude !!! you have said it all , My laziness knows no bounds , funds from you won't be a bad idea @ all, or what do you think ??
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kasdat5:

Dude !!! you have said it all , My laziness knows no bounds , funds from you won't be a bad idea @ all, or what do you think ??

SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by naija4life247: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
How can a Governorship Candidate that was on his way to winning the ELECTION be killed...and Now the LAGOSIANs are under Turmoil??

Why is this man's death not avenged?? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Rest in Peace the real OMOLUABI OF LAGOS!!

PDP was at the central government and was in charge of our security apparatus then. So I think you should direct your questions to Obasanjo and Atikulation, or rather, find something meaningful to do with your life so that you will not regret at your old age.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
See zombie talking Court...??

You Afonjanesern MURIC miscreants are the undoing of Afonjanestern.

AS MC-OLUOMO TALK..

WHO CERTIFICATE HELP..I REPLY YOU IN THE SAME VEIN ...WHO COURT HELP??

LAGOS ISLANDER WILL DEAL WITH YOU VASTARDS SOON..JUST WATCH. Spits

Softmirror:

HABA MY IGBO CHRISTIAN BROTHER, UPON ALL YOUR EDUCATION AND YOUR FIRM BELIEF YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT CHANNEL TO ADDRESS THIS EXCEPT ON SOCIAL MEDIA? GO TO COURT AND PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCE TO THE LETTER. I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A COWARD. grin
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by naija4life247: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So you know the truth...that is why its paining you that i asked the question.

Why will your OGA kill FUNSHO WILLIAMS a Christian Lagosian and an omoluabi and release hijab/ritualism on lagosins??

You MURIC zombies dont love Yoruba Christians..any omoluabi that believes you zombies is a complete idiot.

I Tell you now...FUNSHO WILLIAMS WILL BE AVENGED.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kasdat5(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Softmirror:

SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

Please don't pull my legs , I could be emotional in some kinda situations , esp on this
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
You are now a motivational speaker, because you know that Tinubu killed Funsho Williams with Oluomo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU KILLED CHRISTIAN FOREMOST CANDIDATES TO INSTALL YOUR MURIC BLOODLETTING NONSENSE IN LAGOS STATE ABI

You demonic Afonja will cry blood soon.

IT PAINs you that people are now asking questions...who killed Funsho Williams a confirmed Lagos Islander. You think they dont know its you taliban supporting miscreants??

You fvcks can never near Lagos Island , even the useless Lagoon OBA no get mouth.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY THAT FUNSHO WILLIAMS DIED!

IamWonderful:
I see your parents exclusively been displayed and eulogized in your comments, well done, your mother has been such a driving force for depraved and mentally demented boy, I am looking forward to hear more about your parents, the little you type is quite revealing. dealing with a pig with wallowing in the mud, what a parenting you have.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See zombie talking Court...??

You Afonjanesern MURIC miscreants are the undoing of Afonjanestern.

AS MC-OLUOMO TALK..

WHO CERTIFICATE HELP..I REPLY YOU IN THE SAME VEIN ...WHO COURT HELP??

LAGOS ISLANDER WILL DEAL WITH YOU VASTARDS SOON..JUST WATCH. Spits

grin.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Seriously??..ok na!!

You know if i be DEA informant??..atleast Abiola na CIA agent sef.

Bontafa:

Exactly. But u can do him anything. Drug biz is not like u think. U can’t touch the baron without anyone tracing you down
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
You know that the killers of Funsho Williams are your brothers and paymasters. As you protect this henious crime, same will happen to you and nobody will even send your miscreant muric fuulishness...spits!!

naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
See the way a typical AFONJA MURIC ZOMBIE REASONs??

But when the order was given to send Army to Lekki Toll gate it wasnt tinubu's order through sanwo-olu??

You will regret covering up for killers...useless miscreants!!

naija4life247:

PDP was at the central government and was in charge of our security apparatus then. So I think you should direct your questions to Obasanjo and Atikulation, or rather, find something meaningful to do with your life so that you will not regret at your old age.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kasdat5(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Softmirror:

SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

Please am emotional to this kinda text , stopit if you don't mean it , else il just cry � ,
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
I catch am...the MURIC Zombie dey smile fuulishly.

THe attack on the Press corps for Lagos Island na INTRO...the main gbege dey come...spits!!

Softmirror:

grin.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Softmirror: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I catch am...the MURIC Zombie dey smile fuulishly.

THe attack on the Press corps for Lagos Island na INTRO...the main gbege dey come...spits!!

grin
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by naija4life247: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You know that the killers of Funsho Williams are your brothers and paymasters. As you protect this henious crime, same will happen to you and nobody will even send your miscreant muric fuulishness...spits!!

These are the type of statement that sent your parents to early grave, you are walking the same path
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
E BE LIKE SAY....U DEYMENT BAH?

NA YOUR USELESS LIFE GO ENTER GRAVE,,,AFTER THAT NA ANOTHER USELESS ALFA GO DIG YOUR SKULL USE AM DO JUJU.

FOOLISH UNCICUMCISED MISCREANT...SPITS

naija4life247:

These are the type of statement that sent your parents to early grave, you are walking the same path
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So you mean MC OLUOMO is the Killer??...and that is why he dare not enter LAGOS ISLAND and WHY Tinubu is afraid of niggaz in that axis

Funsho Williams was a confirmed LAGOS ISLANDER AND AN OMO EKO...HOW CAN YOU GUYZ KILL HIM, BECAUSE OF BOBO CHICAGO!!

Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Bontafa: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Wahalurrr

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2022
I am More Lagosian than Tinubu, and even McOluomo...

I ask you this, are these people Lagosians??

Fairmedia:

Do you stay in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Governor With The Longest Convoy!! / Exclusive: Shocking Revelations Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / 2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.