Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,851 members, 7,841,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! (1956 Views)

How Funsho Williams Was Killed. (pictures) / Bola Tinubu Killed Funsho Williams In 2006...gistloversgram Reports!! / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Why will an Omoluabi be kileed??...and there is No revenge and questions asked...is it that when SWners kill themselves its normal, but when it happens else where they become useless motivational speakers??

I ASK AGAIN WHO TERMINATED THE LIFE OF AN OMOLUABI CALLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by adekolaelect(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Consult Oracles

Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Christistruth00: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
I never forgot that day, July 27, my birthday, I was then a reporter with the vanguard newspapers, immediately I got into the news room, there was grief everywhere, they question everyone was asking was , Why would he kill that man, Funsho Williams was a nice man, that was exactly the same way he killed Uncle Bola Ige, another person ask but why will he be killing his brothers, another said Yes, those two are the two who are his stumbling block to attain his political leadership in Yoruba land since Abraham Adesina is already an old man, as far as Uncle Bola and Uncle Funsho is alive he will not go far, that is why he had to eliminate them,. So the question now is who benefitted more in the death of the TWO, an average YUROBA knows who killed the TWO, the same person killed the two, with the same pattern

You don’t even know who killed Bola Ige or why, neither do you know those who killed Funsho Williams or Why
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I am More Lagosian than Tinubu, and even McOluomo...

I ask you this, are these people Lagosians??

Being Lagosian is either you are an indigene, either an awori or one of the families that were indigenous progenitors, born and raised here, or have served the state in an important capacity- governor etc, and you must be loyal to the state... which are you?
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Christistruth00: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I am More Lagosian than Tinubu, and even McOluomo...

I ask you this, are these people Lagosians??

Where is your Compound in Lagos and who is your Compound head, and Which Traditional Chief is he under
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Idiotseverywher: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Christistruth00:

You don’t even know who killed Bola Igeor why, neither do you know those who killed Funsho Williams or Why
. Did I tell you I know who killed them? Just read what I wrote, the same likely killed both of them, the same pattern and the same interest and question is who did there death benefit
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
How has MC OLUOMO SERVED THE STATE..IS HE A LAGOSIAN?? ALL THIS OSUN AND HEBADAN MISCREANTS SEF.

A confirmed omoluabi in the person of FUNSHO WILLIAMS WAS BRUTALLY KILLED IN HIS HOME STATE OF LAGOS...WHO KILLED HIM??

Fairmedia:

Being Lagosian is either you are an indigene, either an awori or one of the families that were indigenous progenitors, born and raised here, or have served the state in an important capacity- governor etc, and you must be loyal to the state... which are you?
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Mfetenang: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Uka ye uso.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
How has MC OLUOMO SERVED THE STATE..IS HE A LAGOSIAN?? ALL THIS OSUN AND HEBADAN MISCREANTS SEF.

A confirmed omoluabi in the person of FUNSHO WILLIAMS WAS BRUTALLY KILLED IN HIS HOME STATE OF LAGOS...WHO KILLED HIM??

Go and ask your papa.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Christistruth00: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

MC Oluomo is Awori Yoruba from Lagos
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
E pain you WELL WELL...FALL DOWN AND MEET ODUDUWA..I NO SEND YOU MISCREANTS!! STROKE IS A FREE DISEASE...SPITS!!

Fairmedia:

Go and ask your papa.
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Kalashnikov49: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022

BUT MC OLUOMO IS NOT A LAGOSIAN STOP BEING FUULISH ABEG...SPITS!!

WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS ZOMBIE..WHO??

Christistruth00:

MC Oluomo is Awori Yoruba from Lagos
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Christistruth00: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

BUT MC OLUOMO IS NOT A LAGOSIAN STOP BEING FUULISH ABEG...SPITS!!

WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS ZOMBIE..WHO??

MC Oluomo is a Solid Awori Yoruba man from Ejigbo in Lagos
Re: Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So you know the truth...that is why its paining you that i asked the question.

Why will your OGA kill FUNSHO WILLIAMS a Christian Lagosian and an omoluabi and release hijab/ritualism on lagosins??

You MURIC zombies dont love Yoruba Christians..any omoluabi that believes you zombies is a complete idiot.

I Tell you now...FUNSHO WILLIAMS WILL BE AVENGED.

Every of your post is against Tinubu. Now I know how bitter you are so I would just ignore.. See bitterness extraordinary.. Chei!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of Those That Attacked Tinubu's Convoy / Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) / Photos And Video: Abuja Mega Rally For Obi-datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.