Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? (1297 Views)

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Wintertime: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Vg
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Charleys: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mg
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by SaiOba: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mohammed, so something fit pain you like this ? Omo, you disappointed me o grin grin grin
Moh247:

Oga shut up joor!! .. which guys give a fvck about your never ending rant or who cares

Which guys exactly talked about inconsiquential Obi point them out

Morning Tinubu, afternoon Tinubu evening Yoruba

Kilode !!

Shame no dey catch una

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Orukomeno: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obi is better than Agbado man but comparing zik to Awolowo is a disrespect to Awolowo in his grave
Charleys:
Tinubu has been campaigning in the south west using yoruba and then (his fans) turn around to claim that Peter Obi is tribalistic.

Tinubu has been campaigning in the south west using yoruba. In fact I don't understand any of his interviews. I don't know what.

Peter Obi needs to be campaigning in Igbo when he's in the south east too.

Why has Obi not done this.
Tinubu does consultations in Yoruba.

Who is more tribalistic here?
Tinubu is using yoruba to influence his people.

This is the same thing that awolowo did when Azikiwe won him in an election and he decided to play the tribal card with his people and removed the Alaafin of Oyo who supported Nnamdi Azikiwe

Read here: https://www.legit.ng/1108797-how-chief-obafemi-awolowo-dethroned-alaafin-oyo-oba-adeyemi-adeniran-married.html

Because the Alaafin refused to play partisan politics.

Awolowo introduced partisan politics.
Tinubu is also doing the same thing here.

Then begs the question, Who is more tribalistic? Tinubu or Peter Obi?

Every opportunity to be heard needs to be utilized properly. But in the case of tinubu, I do not understand what he's saying. I am not a Yoruba speaker so how will he convince me to vote for him with what he's saying?

If language and tribalism is not a problem, why is Peter Obi not doing the same in the south East?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) / Oil Subsidy Must End, Peter Obi Declares / Ijaws The Dead Weight Of The South East~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.