Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? (2530 Views)

Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Chimaraymond455: 9:55am On May 09, 2022
please without sentiment your honest comment need here, for sometimes now people are pointing fingers at the igbo, Yoruba and Hausa been tribalistic please among this three major tribes who are more tribalistic

(1) in bussines area where there's Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba who play more tribalistic??

(2) what is your experience in a company where is Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa, please who play more tribalistic

(3) in churches where there's Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa, who play more tribalistic and remember not all Hausas are Muslim.

As for me, one big company wey I been dey do supply for pH here na Hausa man been dey give me oo until a Yoruba man enter the company things change.

7 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Menance: 9:59am On May 09, 2022
Yaribanzaa tribalism is out of this world but they are quick to call others tribalists

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Bravetunde: 10:04am On May 09, 2022
Yorubasss are the most tribalistic Nigerians.
There hate for ss/se is out of these world.
For example every one don't mind the presidency going to the se including the north have said if afonjas won't contest they will let it go to south east but guess what.
Those cowords are saying no se person can be president.
Ss/se have started to reciprocate the hate too.
Ss/se will rather vote another fulani man than backstabbetrs, betrayass, kriminals and ritualisst.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Superwave16320: 10:09am On May 09, 2022
Was the contract taken from you n given to a Yoruba man. You igbos no just gree get sense.

Chimaraymond455:
As for me, one big company wey I been dey do supply for pH here na Hausa man been dey give me oo until a Yoruba man enter the company things change.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2022
yorubas wey get sense but una be refugees for benin republic.

Superwave16320:
Was the contract taken from you n given to a Yoruba man. You igbos no just gree get sense.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2022
I don't know sha..I started hearing omo nna a long time ago, is that tribalistic ?. I only know yorubas have lost tradition and cultures

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Chimaraymond455: 10:24am On May 09, 2022
I don't want to sound tribalistic, the contract was taken away from me, I was replaced by one ola from lagos, I swear go to that company today everywhere is filled with Yorubas

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Chimaraymond455: 10:27am On May 09, 2022
almost all the companies here in pH are filled by Yorubas and nobody is complaining.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2022
First the word tribe is derogatory and a colonial construct to deconstruct African NATIONS. They are Nations not tribes.

Secondly the "tribalism" is human nature, natural to mankind and so anyone who denies is is a hypocrite and a liar.

Thirdly, no country anywhere on this earth where unwilling people are forced into a union would not result in what is happening in Nigeria.

Truth is Nigeria is unworkable. It is a clash of culture and conflict of civilizations. The colonialist at the 1884 Berlin conference are at fault.

REFERENDUM
SELF-DETERMINATION
YORUBA NATION NOW

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by helinues: 10:30am On May 09, 2022
Comments reserved cos whichever way I put it, it must be twisted by some people.

Btw, there is high possibility that Op have made use of several monikers on this same thread...

Other's should just ignore this thread..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by VictorUSA(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2022
And how is that your business? Every tribe has its own tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by itaewon: 10:39am On May 09, 2022
egboe

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by able20(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2022
As at today, the real enemies terrorizing igboland are the IPOB-ESN-UGM.
Any igboman who doesn't know this is a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 10:43am On May 09, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
almost all the companies here in pH are filled by Yorubas and nobody is complaining.

If almost all companies in PH are filled by yorubas it means y'all are lazy and ain't intelligent.

8 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Balogunodua(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2022
Nobody does tribal bigotry like Ipob ipigs grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Balogunodua(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
please without sentiment your honest comment need here, for sometimes now people are pointing fingers at the igbo, Yoruba and Hausa been tribalistic please among this three major tribes who are more tribalistic

(1) in bussines area where there's Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba who play more tribalistic??

(2) what is your experience in a company where is Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa, please who play more tribalistic

(3) in churches where there's Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa, who play more tribalistic and remember not all Hausas are Muslim.

Kpokpomiri Ipob pigs takes the crown grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by lonecatt(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2022
tribalism is an individual thing , some people were born hate filled just like the devil himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Advocate500: 11:21am On May 09, 2022
Sammy07:

If almost all companies in PH are filled by yorubas it means y'all are lazy and ain't intelligent.
no ,that is not the case ,most of this company have their head offices in Lagos, so most of their recruitment happened in Lagos, a friend of my is also a victim of the problem. The youngman have worked with Johnny Walker for years as a marketer, immediately he was promoted, he didn't last in that position before someone from the west was transferred to replace him.

This person i am telling just finished his NYSC without any job experience.

I hate dwelling on tribalism because i know every tribe is guilty in one way or the other.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by haslaw(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2022
I don't belong in any of those three tribes of Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo and I can say my experience without being biased to any of the three tribes.

All those three tribes are very tribalistic but the worst of them all are the Igbo because they have a special type of hatred and wickedness for other tribes.

I get along far more with Hausas and Yorubas but Igbos are impossible both at home and at work.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Sammy07: 12:33pm On May 09, 2022
Advocate500:
no ,that is not the case ,most of this company have their head offices in Lagos, so most of their recruitment happened in Lagos, a friend of my is also a victim of the problem. The youngman have worked with Johnny Walker for years as a marketer, immediately he was promoted, he didn't last in that position before someone from the west was transferred to replace him.

This person i am telling just finished his NYSC without any job experience.

I hate dwelling on tribalism because i know every tribe is guilty in one way or the other.

Hmmm, all is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Tranquillity360: 12:37pm On May 09, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

Na Yoruba hero introduced tribalism in Nigeria at earliest stage of Nigeria independent.

Na only them always claims to be accommodating their fellow Nigeria.
But their people full South South, South East and north.

Very hateful people.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
yorubas wey get sense but una be refugees for benin republic.

While yeebos are being slaughtered daily in their regions for kicks by their "liberators".

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 09, 2022
haslaw:
I don't belong in any of those three tribes of Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo and I can say my experience without being biased to any of the three tribes.

All those three tribes are very tribalistic but the worst of them all are the Igbo because they have a special type of hatred and wickedness for other tribes.

I get along far more with Hausas and Yorubas but Igbos are impossible both at home and at work.

I lived in Suleja before in the north. There seemed to be a general consensus by other tribes that yeebos are silly, dubious and tribalistic. And most don't like them as neighbours.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Malory: 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man but I have to say the honest truth. We are the most tribalistic among the three major tribes in Nigeria. We are full of hate and envious of others.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
and your women are being sold and mined daily by your skullership team

HedwigesMaduro:

While yeebos are being slaughtered daily in their regions for kicks by their "liberators".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Kyase(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2022
Make I talk my own...... And I go talk am based on experience..

The ordinary(the ones wey no get money) Yorubas are not tribalistic but you see the ones that have small change or are in position, they will never help someone from another tribe, never....

The ordinary Igbos are the tribalistic, but from the middle class upwards, they are not ( I don get 4 different jobs from Igbos, than Hausas wey I spend all my life with)

Then the Hausas those ones are not tribalistic, rather they favour someone from same religion with them more, or if you are absolutely trust worthy and loyal....

The least tribal yoruba in this forum I know are dfrost and helinues, and the most tribal yourba I know is sammy07

Proudlyngwa, fergie001, beebeeooh, nothing concern those ones with tribe, unless beebeeooh wey na defender of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by helinues: 3:07pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
I'm a Yoruba man but I have to say the honest truth. We are the most tribalistic among the three major tribes in Nigeria. We are full of hate and envious of others.

This guy is just lying for fun on this forum.. So you are a Yoruba man on this thread? grin cheesy

Trash. It is on record that Igbos were the first civilized tribe in Africa so where did you read this lie from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Malory: 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
helinues:

This guy is just lying for fun on this forum.. So you are a Yoruba man on this thread? grin cheesy

So someone saying the honest truth about his tribe means lying to you abi. Do you have any evidence that I'm Igbo? See eh I'm a honest man who speaks the truth at all times no matter who's involved

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by helinues: 3:15pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
So someone saying the honest truth about his tribe means lying to you abi. Do you have any evidence that I'm Igbo? See eh I'm a honest man who speaks the truth at all times no matter who's involved

You are the shameless one here for supporting carnage against innocent Igbos. The day of reckoning is fast coming for you and your likes

Even if na with paper, just try and cover your face

1 Like

Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Ttalk: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
cry
Re: Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? by Malory: 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
helinues:

Even if na with paper, just try and cover your face
Still the same thing I'm talking about. I defended the innocent Igbos against their killers does that mean I'm Igbo? Try and be reasonable for once

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Soludo Offers 1million Naira Each To Arrest Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Is The City Of Owerri, Nigeria Underrated? / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.