Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,199 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower (2460 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Sues A Tinubu & APC Supporter For Defamation / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by an0daGuy: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

One of the Nairaland bandit and miscreant spotted.

Don’t mind that one. That’s how he was supporting his darling daddy, then starboy, back to zulum then now on to tilumbu

Between him and the person on twitter that got banned is there any difference?

Hypocrisy is inherited indeed grin
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Moh247: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
Lol let's go there!

If you want vawulence, that's exactly what you will get.

Hahaha.. I trust Igbos in Lagos.

Collect PVC first nau and try misbehave

Small yansh dey shake..
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by odduduwa: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

I guess it's necessary for you to go back to school and ask your government and history teachers why they ended up imparting nothing into you
vawulence
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by ThatFairGuy1: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
angryThey'll definitely wake up but that will NEVER make them vote Pandora criminal tongue tongue
wickedJezibel:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neatboy:
Look at the stupid guy photos. I deliberately save it for a reason.

Their look
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by specialmati(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu people una go block you go tire

Maybe Na this dunce by data for am

Useless Obidient nuisance

Labour party registered by Nigerian Labour Congress and Trade Union is suddenly the exclusive property of Obituary supporters and nobody can use the logo or insignia

The only reason he was banned was that he twitted something related to violence and nothing more so this Obidient softies better buckle up because the campaign would be hot and feirce

grin grin grin grin alaye easy fight never start. Still looking for sense in this senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by specialmati(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114383848:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace,
If this gets to you, then you are a very unfortunate murderer and cannibal,

Quote this post, let Nairalanders know you today today.....
grin grin grin grin grin check yourself now and seek help before it's too late. Did anyone swear over you never to change
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Ogene001: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Labour party registered by Nigerian Labour Congress and Trade Union is suddenly the exclusive property of Obituary supporters and nobody can use the logo or insignia

The only reason he was banned was that he twitted something related to violence and nothing more so this Obidient softies better buckle up because the campaign would be hot and feirce

Labour party logo is different from NLC and TUC logos
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Moh247: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ogene001:

Labour party logo is different from NLC and TUC logos

I never said NLC and TUC have the same logo with LP labour party

I said Labour party belongs to NLC and TUC because they registered it themselves at INEC office this means any member of NLC or any Nigerian worker or trader can use Labour party logo or platform even if they don't support Peter Obi
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Stanislause94: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I support Ife760, 100%. You can't suspend and shut down Father Mbaka in Alaigbo for speaking against Obi but come to Lagos to speak against Jagaban and think you would be given a free cup of coffee.

-Okoro bufo
another Yoruba Muslim disguising
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Rahkman: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

most of you on nairaland are pathetic weak sissies even for nairaland we still dey panel beat una,tho I no regard this useless site,but if you know you are brave go to twitter and show ur strength let them eat you alive there.
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Moh247: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rahkman:
most of you on nairaland are pathetic weak sissies even for nairaland we still dey panel beat una,tho I no regard this useless site,but if you know you are brave go to twitter and show ur strength let them eat you alive there.

My guy no dey cap nonsense for here.... I dey twitter dey give una steady under Seun tweet, Reno tweet, Shehu Sani, even for Neerfeti firatladyship we dey give una wotoporously

Say to say we dey mind mods for here make we enter twitter jungle make we school you small
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Olaoluwa122: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

My guy no dey cap nonsense for here.... I dey twitter dey give una steady under Seun tweet, Reno tweet, Shehu Sani, even for Neerfeti firatladyship we dey give una wotoporously

Say to say we dey mind mods for here make we enter twitter jungle make we school you small
cool cool
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by OK2NVME: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Using twitter censors to create an echo chamber for your latest cult figure will not translate to any effective real world bridge building.

Both BAT rabies babies and Obidient Osus think Social media is where the voting and politicking begins and ends.

They will be shocked when the real election results begin to flow.

Idiots.
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Lovelive: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pains without cure !

I remain Obidient.

Moh247:
cool

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Gandollaar(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Collect PVC first nau and try misbehave

Small yansh dey shake..
Omor I have PVC. I was a card carrying member of PDP.

Let's go there..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi / Total Shutdown For Obidatti / Full List: Former Kaduna Governor El Rufia Reacts To Tinubu Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.