Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower (2371 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Sues A Tinubu & APC Supporter For Defamation / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by JEWELofHELL: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
The handle is one of those responsible for most of the fake reports against Peter Obi on Front Page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by immortalcrown(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
So funny.
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Totilopussylick(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
The ban should be extended to life ban tongue.

Coffin makers need to make some money undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Wintertime: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nawao
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Karlovych: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
embarassed Even the owner here is a high-grade owomida, in 17 years the forum still has less than 3M members, spits.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Jack005(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by bewla(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
T
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Moh247: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
cool

Mumu people una go block you go tire

Maybe Na this dunce by data for am

Useless Obidient nuisance

Labour party registered by Nigerian Labour Congress and Trade Union is suddenly the exclusive property of Obituary supporters and nobody can use the logo or insignia

The only reason he was banned was that he twitted something related to violence and nothing more so this Obidient softies better buckle up because the campaign would be hot and feirce

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by lonecatt(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
There is no difference between tribal bigots and those asking for the division of Nigeria.
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
4 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF AGBADO AND CASSAVA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by zionmde: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
lonecatt:
There is no difference between tribal bigots and those asking for the division of Nigeria.
I guess it's necessary for you to go back to school and ask your government and history teachers why they ended up imparting nothing into you

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by lonecatt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

I guess it's necessary for you to go back to school and ask your government and history teachers why they ended up imparting nothing into you
Sometimes stupidity is another form of pollution to the general public.
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Kalashnikov49: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
See as you just answered and portrayed yourself.... grin grin grin grin grin

lonecatt:
Sometimes stupidity is another form of pollution to the general public.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by lonecatt(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See as you just answered and portrayed yourself.... grin grin grin grin grin

Many times stupidity is another form of pollution to the general public
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by doggedfighter(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Even the owner here is a high-grade owomida, in 17 years the forum still has less than 3M members, spits.

Always busy on Twitter grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Karlovych: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Always busy on Twitter grin
Zero growth with little upgrade on the site, it's no wonder useless topics keep making it to the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by VoteTinubu2023: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Will it be fair to say that Twitter user was also planted by Labour Party supporters to discredit Tinubu's campaign?

It's a logical claim.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Is it now by force to vote,okay i know the answer

If you wont vote peter obi
Just relax at home,why all this noise grin
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Neatboy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Look at the stupid guy photos. I deliberately save it for a reason.

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by SisterFire(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neatboy:
... I know him he is esama of the tinubu's muric boys claiming Niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by OkoroBufo: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
I support Ife760, 100%. You can't suspend and shut down Father Mbaka in Alaigbo for speaking against Obi but come to Lagos to speak against Jagaban and think you would be given a free cup of coffee.

-Okoro bufo

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Adliperd: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Chai.. u mean Twitter wil ban someone of that reason. U really like Peter obi
Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by OldNairalander(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neatboy:

The annoying thing is that this online miscreants can hardly afford three square balanced meal a day.
I don't just understand how we black people are made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
As seen somewhere on cyberspace,
If this gets to you, then you are a very unfortunate murderer and cannibal,

Quote this post, let Nairalanders know you today today.....

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by wickedJezibel(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
post=114383848:
As seen somewhere on cyberspace,
If this gets to you, then you are a very unfortunate murderer and cannibal,

Quote this post, let Nairalanders know you today today.....
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by apache22b: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu's "Manhood" is the man for the Job shocked

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Kalashnikov49: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
E PAIN THIS ZOMBIE WELLA...SPITS!! grin grin grin grin grin

lonecatt:
Many times stupidity is another form of pollution to the general public

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Gandollaar(f): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu people una go block you go tire

Maybe Na this dunce by data for am

Useless Obidient nuisance

Labour party registered by Nigerian Labour Congress and Trade Union is suddenly the exclusive property of Obituary supporters and nobody can use the logo or insignia

The only reason he was banned was that he twitted something related to violence and nothing more so this Obidient softies better buckle up because the campaign would be hot and feirce

Lol let's go there!

If you want vawulence, that's exactly what you will get.

Hahaha.. I trust Igbos in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by Gandollaar(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neatboy:
See his drugged face. Tinubu is his role model

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower by PNomsule: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Nwafor Sighted As One Of Obi's Campaign Security Details / See New Stadium Commissioned Today In Akwa Ibom / PDP Wins Lagos West Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.