Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi (2301 Views)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is strategist no doubt but there are just so many dark spot to these political games. I said it from the beginning, Tinubu was waiting for Obi to either become running mate to Kwankwaso before he picked his Muslim running mate. The earlier plan was that if Obi became vice to Atiku or Kwankwaso, Christian in South and Middle Belt would chose Tinubu becuase he seem like the lesser Muslim.

Most people wouldn't know that Tinubu may have sponsored the Obi/Kwankwaso merger talks, which he clearly made it that Obi MUST be vice to Kwankwaso, it is clear now that Kwankwaso was being teleguided. At some point Kwankwaso even hinted that some people in PDP was advising Obi not to accept being his vice and now I can see clearly that Kwankwaso was talking about himself who was in bed with the APC to the deception of his supporters who was eager to see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

It is now clear that Kwankwaso maybe working for Tinubu and they tried all sorts of psychological warfare to get Obi to be running mate to him. Kwankwaso made many unremarkable remarks, concerning Obi and the Igbos entirely, such statement really doesn't seem to emanate from contemporary Northern ideologies.

Initially Kwankwaso was propped up to break Northern votes when it became clear that Atiku will be the PDP candidate but when Obi emerged out of the blue, Tinubu though about killing two birds with one stone but it failed now there is a Christian candidate.

Clear observations would show that Kwankwaso was planted but it would now be too stupid for him to step down from the race it would be a very big embarrassment becuase if he did he would lose the respect of his followers who he was deceiving into thinking he was a serious contender.

Kwankwaso can't step down for Tinubu because if he does, the whole game becomes too obvious and Atiku wins North West with a landslide, it would be very hard for him to tell his followers to vote for Tinubu at this point becuase that will make him look like a fool.

Politics is interesting, what an interesting time for me, what a time to be alive as a young Nigerian politician, learning from some of the bests in the whole game.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Jagabanofafrica: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Ipob , leave Atiku alone, campaign for your Biafra Obi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Ipob , leave Atiku alone, campaign for your Biafra Obi
Just like Kwankwaso hinted that if he can't have it Tinubu shoukd have have it, that's same way Obi is to Atiku so take your chill pill

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Viscuz: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
A presidential Aspirant promised the citizens Agbado and cassava. The Vice Presidental candidate supports Bokoharam.

Now question : how will farmers get the Agbado and cassava to the president grin

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by bigpicture001: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is. No more guaranteed 50% of the south west with his announcement...

His own region is now up for grabs because of religion... Now I understand seyi tinubu and his books..... "Surrounded by idiots"

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Viscuz: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2022
A presidential Aspirant promised the citizens Agbado and cassava. The Vice Presidental candidate supports Bokoharam.

Now question : how will farmers get the Agbado and cassava to the president grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Obidient4life3: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2022
If Buhari force Tinubu on us what happened in Central African Republic will happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
If Buhari force Tinubu on us what happened in Central African Republic will happen in Nigeria.
I don't think Buhari will do a thing like that, Buhari has no candidate, his choice was either Amechi or Osinbajo, Tinubu wrestled him to a standstill, well things can happen though but currently Buhari is just cleaning his files becuase any of the three major contenders may send him to house arrest if they emerge

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Ttalk: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Just like Kwankwaso hinted that if he can't have it Tinubu shoukd have have it, that's same way Obi is to Atiku so take your chill pill

No matter how you look at it, the odd is against Atiku and Obi.

If Obi port to support Atiku, Atiku will only increase SE vote and lose huge number from NE and particularly NW.

You see, a state in NW can crush the entire votes from SE.

As it is SE has completely lost political relevance in 2023, and Obi will be the sacrificial lamb.

It is so pathetic that majority of Igbo can't see this. They like telling themselves lies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

No matter how you look at it, the odd is against Atiku and Obi.

If Obi port to support Atiku, Atiku will only increase SE vote and lose huge number from NE and particularly NW.

You see, a state in NW can crush the entire votes from SE.

As it is SE has completely lost political relevance in 2023, and Obi will be the sacrificial lamb.

It is so pathetic that majority of Igbo can't see this. They like telling themselves lies
Obi is not stepping down for Atiku, he is here to win, but there is an understanding, If Atiku can't win, Obi should win, if Obi can't win, Atiku should win, If you noticed, Obi is not taking his campaign strongly into Atiku's stringhold, the logic is to decimate Middle Belt and South South plus South East, Obi can win
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Kendo999: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Op one bottle of cold wine for you grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Hoelujohn: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:
Tinubu is strategist no doubt but there are just so many dark spot to these political games. I said it from the beginning, Tinubu was waiting for Obi to either become running mate to Kwankwaso before he picked his Muslim running mate. The earlier plan was that if Obi became vice to Atiku or Kwankwaso, Christian in South and Middle Belt would chose Tinubu becuase he seem like the lesser Muslim.

Most people wouldn't know that Tinubu may have sponsored the Obi/Kwankwaso merger talks, which he clearly made it that Obi MUST be vice to Kwankwaso, it is clear now that Kwankwaso was being teleguided. At some point Kwankwaso even hinted that some people in PDP was advising Obi not to accept being his vice and now I can see clearly that Kwankwaso was talking about himself who was in bed with the APC to the deception of his supporters who was eager to see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

It is now clear that Kwankwaso maybe working for Tinubu and they tried all sorts of psychological warfare to get Obi to be running mate to him. Kwankwaso made many unremarkable remarks, concerning Obi and the Igbos entirely, such statement really doesn't seem to emanate from contemporary Northern ideologies.

Initially Kwankwaso was propped up to break Northern votes when it became clear that Atiku will be the PDP candidate but when Obi emerged out of the blue, Tinubu though about killing two birds with one stone but it failed now there is a Christian candidate.

Clear observations would show that Kwankwaso was planted but it would now be too stupid for him to step down from the race it would be a very big embarrassment becuase if he did he would lose the respect of his followers who he was deceiving into thinking he was a serious contender.

Kwankwaso can't step down for Tinubu because if he does, the whole game becomes too obvious and Atiku wins North West with a landslide, it would be very hard for him to tell his followers to vote for Tinubu at this point becuase that will make him look like a fool.

Politics is interesting, what an interesting time for me, what a time to be alive as a young Nigerian politician, learning from some of the bests in the whole game.
Kwankwanso won't step down because of his candidates contesting federal elections under NNPP. Once he steps down, those northerners will automatically vote APC in all elections since they can't distinguish which one is which.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Kwankwanso won't step down because of his candidates contesting federal elections under NNPP. Once he steps down, those northerners will automatically vote APC in all elections since they can't distinguish which one is which.
That's why I said it was all strategy that was marred by blind spots, Kwankwaso was not propped up to step down, he was propped up to break Atiku's stronghold, now Obi is also breaking Tinubu's stronghold in a very evasive way especially with tribal and religious implications so the entire strategy backfired, Kwankwaso will diminish into the shadows soon

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Ttalk: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Obi is not stepping down for Atiku, he is here to win, but there is an understanding, If Atiku can't win, Obi should win, if Obi can't win, Atiku should win, If you noticed, Obi is not taking his campaign strongly into Atiku's stringhold, the logic is to decimate Middle Belt and South South plus South East, Obi can win

Why talking like this when you know the contest is not between Atiku and Obi where baton can be exchange between two friend but among many contestants where we have Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Remove Middle belt from your analysis because APC controls 5states in NC and Yoruba has more indigenous and immigrants in NC than Igbo all who would vote for Tinubu ahead of any candidate

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by TrackerXL: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Lamentation of an Igbo dullhead.
Your father wasn't wailing this foolishly when Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku but u can wail now.

AlexBells:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by helinues: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

In M.I Tinubu lokan
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by tesppidd: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2022
bigpicture001:
Tinubu is. No more guaranteed 50% of the south west with his announcement...

His own region is now up for grabs because of religion... Now I understand seyi tinubu and his books..... "Surrounded by idiots"
grin grin

So you really think that a typical Yoruba man, whether Christian or Muslum will leave his fellow Yoruba Tinubu and go for a Fulani Atiku or an Ibo Peter Obi

grin grin

Bros sorry but you mumu oohh.

Don't get it twisted, Yorubas are more tribalistic than they are religiously biased.

Tinubu gets 80 percent of Yoruba votes...

Don't fool yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2022
2023 will shock so many people some may get HBP some will give up on Nigeria some will have hope again in all 2023 is still unknown to us all but i feel OBI is going to steer the clean water soon. undecided
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Wisetrue99: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=AlexBells post=114619906]

Kwankwaso can't step down for Tinubu because if he does, the whole game becomes too obvious and Atiku wins North West with a landslide, it would be very hard for him to tell his followers to vote for Tinubu at this point becuase that will make him look like a fool
/quote]
Deep insights!

People, get your PVCs ready!

APC has deceived us for far too long!

Didn't they sign not too young to run bills into law

Can the two agbayas they are trying to foster on us move themselves talk more of leading a nation such as ours
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Why talking like this when you know the contest is not between Atiku and Obi where baton can be exchange between two friend but among many contestants where we have Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Remove Middle belt from your analysis because APC controls 5states in NC and Yoruba has more indigenous and immigrants in NC than Igbo all who would vote for Tinubu ahead of any candidate
Lol at APC control, why not listen to the people of Middle belt talk, let them speak for themselves, Middle belt and South South is up for grab,
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

So you really think that a typical Yoruba man, whether Christian or Muslum will leave his fellow Yoruba Tinubu and go for a Fulani Atiku or an Ibo Peter Obi

grin grin

Don't get it twisted, Yorubas are more tribalistic than they are religiously biased.

Don't fool yourself.
Abd you think a typical Hausa Fulanis, will leave Atiku and vote for Tinubu,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by ImDStar: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Mr, are you Yoruba man?

Don't be deceived by what you see online, many Yorubas don't want Tinubu except the Muslims.
I can bet with you any amount.
I am a Yoruba man and a Christian residing in Lagos.

I never supported Tinubu even before he picked Muslim VP, so bury the idea of Yoruba won't leave Tinubu for Ibo.

In my area here, we're all OBIdient and Yorubas.

tesppidd:
grin grin

grin grin

Don't fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Ttalk: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Lol at APC control, why not listen to the people of Middle belt talk, let them speak for themselves, Middle belt and South South is up for grab,

Stop this your noise, I should listen to them like you do when I daily relate with them?

I don't know why average guys from the East can't think reasonably when it comes to politics. You believe and tell yourselves so much lies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by seunmsg(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Nigerians from all parts of the country will vote and the winner will be president. Nobody is forcing anybody on us. Social media noise from a certain section of the country won’t make Peter Obi the president.

Once majority of Nigerians in SW, NW, NE and NC vote in Tinubu as president, there is absolutely nothing you noisemakers can do about it. Democracy is all about having the numbers and not the loudest voice on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Stop this your noise, I should listen to them like you do when I daily relate with them?

I don't know why average guys from the East can't think reasonably when it comes to politics. You believe and tell yourselves so much lies
Someone from the west is now teaching an Easterner politics, lol wonders shall never end, Igbo and you no be mate for politics, Zik almost won Awo in the West and we shall soon win you in no man's land. Don't worry, we are approaching 2023 gracefully, you will learn politics 101
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by nawa4naija(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2022
OBIdient movement

Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Ttalk: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Someone from the west is now teaching an Easterner politics, lol wonders shall never end, Igbo and you no be mate for politics, Zik almost won Awo in the West and we shall soon win you in no man's land. Don't worry, we are approaching 2023 gracefully, you will learn politics 101

Just see same arrogance oozing out of your empty skull. So much noise with nothing to show for. Your region is losing back to back and you are not even ashamed of yourself.

SE lost my respect the day they can't fight PDP presidential ticket and equally lost the VP slot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by bigpicture001: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

grin grin

Don't fool yourself.

Wake up from ur dream.. listen to adeboye , abioye .. huge pastors from the southwest....

The church now sees it as a threat to thier existence... E go shock u
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Just see same arrogance oozing out of your empty skull. So much noise with nothing to show for. Your region is losing back to back and you are not even ashamed of yourself.

SE lost my respect the day they can't fight PDP presidential ticket and equally lost the VP slot.

No be only losing, of course we cant fight the Northern party PDP, we have our Eastern party now which is labour, you can keep your regional Western APC, I thought I told you about political restructuring which is the closest we get to restructuring.

I told you the unitary system has come to stay, we love Nigeria just the way it is, before 2023 we shall see what becomes of labour party and what becomes of APC and PDP, we are better off with a regional party, watch out, what makes you think You have won lol. Political newcomer from the balknised West with 5 states.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Amumaigwe: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Nigerians from all parts of the country will vote and the winner will be president. Nobody is forcing anybody on us. Social media noise from a certain section of the country won’t make Peter Obi the president.

Once majority of Nigerians in SW, NW, NE and NC vote in Tinubu as president, there is absolutely nothing you noisemakers can do about it. Democracy is all about having the numbers and not the loudest voice on social media.

Acute hallucination. Hope you still come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Amumaigwe: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

What is the worth of the respect from an agbado and cassava muncher?
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by tesppidd: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:

Abd you think a typical Hausa Fulanis, will leave Atiku and vote for Tinubu,
Many typical Hausa Fulani men have 3 good reasons to vote for Tinubu;.

1. His running mate Shetima.
2. Buhari factor in the North.
3. Many APC governors in the north.

Now you tell me why a Yoruba man would leave Tinubu and vote for any ticket without a Yoruba;

Obi/Ahmed and Atiku/Okowa.

Tell me!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter / Kano People Defy Heavy Rain, Struggle To Get A Glimpse Of Atiku (Video) / Big Brother Naija Winner, Mercy Eke, Declares For Peter Obi (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.